S H A R T I N M A R T

Shart in mart thread

I haven't got any of the new meme yet. It'd be nice to get revenge for the full year of being called a leaf.

...well leave...

>TFW when the memes are so accurate. Why do I have to live in a society of fat fucks? It's almost impossible to bring the bantz.

I don't understand this meme. Poo in Loo is an instruction to not shit in the street, so shouldn't it be "don't shart in mart"? Just spitballin here

I guess they want us to continue sharting in our marts? I mean I'm ok with it so whatever

How can someone just walk around like this and not be embarrassed?

>shart in mart brings a resurgence of Blart memes
worth it desu

A FUCKING LEAF AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD....

HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....

I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……

WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Actually its funny cause we see this all the time in the mart. Ty mesicans.

I think they just don't know. Sometimes it can be caused by eating wrong on diet pills (or so I've heard) and it just happens. Don't put standards on the lifeless bags of flesh in your average Walmart.

Stop sharting while typing, Ahmed.

Nothing will ever break my nationalism, burger.

Okay all these mean SHART IN MART memes are really making me angry. Have you guys never shat your pants before? It's not even an American thing. Everybody does it from time to time. Stop putting cherry picked images together and making us Americans look stupid.

Most of these people that shit themselves just walk around like nothing has happened. Are Americans really that retarded?

Just harmless bantz Tyrone.

It's mostly pissed off Indians trying to get back at Americans for the POO IN LOO shit we've been putting them through for years. They finally discovered People of Wal-Mart and, of course, their love of feces took over. The Europoors decided to turn traitor (par for the course for Eurocucks) and took up the torch.

Don't let it get to you. They ain't got shit on Americans, literally and figuratively. It's all in their country and homes.

Offshoot memes are so cancerous and forced.

>same 7-8 pics posted in every thread

this really is not a good meme

Like a fucking leaf was?

Is that Stefan Molyaiuahsdj?

>flag is a leaf
>every post with the flag is retarded
makes sense to me

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

leaf is a funny meme kinda, except when people use it in actual arguments.

even on Sup Forums, arguing with some bergertrolls, they really do sometimes resort to >A LEAF. In REAL discussions, which is not good.

But anyways, >a leaf is a hidden compliment. It's because there isn't really much worth criticizing about Canada that is important, so they have to resort to the flag. I don't think everyone gets it.

at least it's not Sup Forums spam trash like le cold spooky face
then again it's a flag joke that isn't funny so it might be

>non-Americans are this mad that they don't have the constitutional freedom to shart in mart

there's nothing to criticize (besides your atrocious elections) because there's nothing TO canada, you have the depth and history of a fucking puddle
there are people on this very board older than canada's independence

RARE?

stay triggered American'ts

No you filthy nigger, I have literally never, NEVER, shat myself in fucking public. I have enough diligence and control over bodily function to wait until I reach the nearest toilet. All I can say is thank god this isn't india or I'd have to wrap my shoes in plasic bags before I walk on the street with the number of people that constantly walk around with the dire need to shit.

>Population has been around 10-15 million Pre-1950
>Pretty much just Britains colony in north america
You're not wrong, but there are many similar cases with other British Dominions, such as Australia and South Africa.

long time no see :D

HERES A MEME FOR BRITBONGS

SCARF DOWN BARF

>Amerisharts

SCARF DOWN BARF

I like this meme, it really makes you think.

SCARF

DOWN

BARF

Fuck you I'm hungry now.

COMON GUYS

SCARF DOWN THAT BARF WITH ME