And then he said "I'm a MGTOW"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Xs5XWcoNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he posted on reddit reminding everyone in /r/newzealand that he's still voting for the Greens next year

You obviously know your way around reddit you cancerous mgtow

: ^ )

Don't forget to vote WINston next year.

You two should fuck.

The other guy would rather I fucked his girlfriend while he watched t b h

You should shart in mart

You're a mgtow, you can only fuck yourself

Listen guy's it's late. Do you want to be wankers are have a chat. I'm down for either to be honest.

Listen senpai I'm not good with the bantz.

Wat

Did you forget to turn your proxy on?

making any type of thinking into some sort of rebellion movement is the most autistic and inadvertent attention seeking trash there is. i have low labido and now i have to be challenged to be as gay, asexual, and now a mgtow fag

If i had a proxy it would be north korean

This mgtow life is making you all suspicious

Weak ass bantz Australia. Try harder OP. This shit was gay.

man who plans to go his own way spotted

>timeskip
>girls in pic are 30 now, used and abused
>You must man up and marry me!

Whatever happened to these 2?

Same things that happen to all of them. They were left alone.

Feminists & MGTOWs are on the same degenerate level.

>tfw can't get laid because not very good looking
>tfw can't MGTOW because my life is naturally MTGOW and it sucks

The thing is, I am MGTOW by default if I want to focus on improving my own life while ignoring "meeting a right woman" aspect, to be feminist I must have some weird ideology.

Eh, if they're mgtow, means this attack doesn't work.

>it's the same!

> fast forward 20 years
> FUCK WHY WON'T ANYONE MARRY ME?!

Have shitton of cash instead. Get /fit/. Read books.
Life is not all about getting laid, no matter what stupid darwinians say.

you're right it is

MGTOW is literally male feminism, all they do is circlejerk around insulting women instead of 'improving their lives'

God I was literally one syllable away from getting laid tonight. All I had to say was sure.
Wtf I hate myself now

Yeah, that's what I try to do instead. Thanks for the advice Poland.

Gotta fuck something until sexbots get perfected. Might as well fuck your gym buddy.

Yeah, nah cunt, we actually improve our lives by rejecting women.

>all they do is circlejerk around insulting women instead of 'improving their lives'

Well, this is bullshit here. I fall under MGTOW category and while I insult roasties on /r9k/ I also improve my life by getting better education, learning new skills (yesterday I sticked ceramic tiles and I am very proud of that shit) and not being an asshole towards people (work in progress)

Ignore challenges that requires you to buy something.

Improving your battle station doesn't count.

It makes me happier, especially after seeing your sad excuse of a "battle station". That counts as a life improvement, I'd say.

>mgtow

(((good goy)))

seriously these faggots need to be mocked, go onto youtube and listen to the commentaries these autists make. They're just like feminists and MRAs, they're nasty toxic people who adopt a belief system to counter the fact that they've had very little, or overwhelmingly bad experiences with the opposite sex

You don't fall under MGTOW. You're actually improving yourself unlike the majority.

You really shouldn't associate yourself with MGTOW at all.

ever heard of sandman?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Xs5XWcoNM

This sperg pops out a women hate video every 9 hours. Just listen to how he and his cringey fanbase talks..

>and not being an asshole towards people

What do you do to help with this? Just think before you speak or something?

> unlike the majority.
there is no data at all concerning the fact whether majority of MGTOW are fat autists or just dudes who do not care about stuff they do not care.

Gonna eat breakfast, I am asked to attend BBQ at my buddy's place, socializing imminent, no free chicks there, but fuck it, I will get drunk and sober and drunk again because entire saturday of drinking.

Kek, you have to help old lady, do you even have old ladies in New Zealand?

rollan for myself

Clever girl

mostly I just ignore them and try to spend as little time with them as I can, because in the end, they will always say or do something dumb as fuck, something that requires insults.

MGTOW is just another Jewish invention like feminism to divide whites even further.

I'm not joining the beta gaymer vs feminist whore war. No one is going to win since they are all going to kill themselves at 40.

I'm devoting my life to finding a nice girl to settle down with and going to piss on every mgtow faggot while I do it.

Pretty cringe tbqhwy. HERP DERP SOME WOMEN ARE WHORES SO IMMA CUT OFF ALL WOMEN

Might as well be gay at that point.

Nah, pretty much it is just about not committing their livelihood to women.

and then she said:

"why can't I find a nice guy?"
"why am I 40 an alone?"
"why do I have so many cats"

and then she said:
"all they do is play video games"

and now she's dried up