Here is how regular British people live

Here is how regular British people live

Attached: 1520824933617.jpg (736x498, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@37.994253,-84.5544303,3a,75.7y,233.39h,84.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbzec774rFBH147OSuiTtAg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=Am49ERuyrBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks comfy

Would live in

Tell me tfw you have no mini castle.

Attached: 4090df194ecd6f7ddc527a5109092da8.jpg (2798x1436, 795K)

here is how average americans live (midwest)

Attached: average streeet.png (1919x943, 3.49M)

>No fence between houses

triggered desu

>implying a regular person born after 1990 could afford to live like this

Where do they park their Rolls-Royce?

is the gate on the left part of the same house?

thats look worse than commieblocks

Yes

is the captcha doing the fucking fade out shit for anyone else? christ
i wish picket fences were more common where i live. im gonna put one up when i move out from mommy's

how average aussie lives

Attached: 232152.png (759x514, 727K)

Have a look around Lexington.

google.com/maps/@37.994253,-84.5544303,3a,75.7y,233.39h,84.28t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbzec774rFBH147OSuiTtAg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

These houses are pretty cheap btw.

Usually there's fences 1.8m above ground with no visibility between properties here

t. used to build fences

up to lexington
one two fiiive

Most people don't live in terraced housing I don't know why OP keeps forcing this meme.

Is that a Ford Focus?

cringe

what is cheap to you?

In my bum

>he is so embarassing of his country he has to like on the internet

Y-yes mate we all live in big manors and nice little cottages haha yeah

rude. i didn't click on your map

Here is for Bulgaria if you do not live in the city.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1797x862, 3.25M)

I didn't say that, I just said it's not that common. Most people live in semis.
>he is so embarrassing
Are you ESL by any chance?

average bulgarians live in that hige ass house on the right? damn im moving there now.

This is where I live

Attached: hendersonn.jpg (3893x3000, 3.6M)

this is how avarage mexicans live
also i just realized that we have a lot of trees, i can't find a place where you can see the houses

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1736x704, 318K)

Looks soulless

I would say half live in shittier ones, half live in nicer ones. City life does not count for this, it is totally different world.

>house has a fence

fake

it absolutely is. And hot as fuck

ew

This is slightly more poor type house, not gypsie style.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1808x862, 3.18M)

so thats a lower middle class home? fuck bulgaria is paradise

Here is how regular korean people live

Attached: duga11.jpg (950x535, 422K)

What is the grass ground on the right? I know the one on the left is for baseball.

More common way of living

Attached: A088-02487_Semidetached_houses_England_UK.jpg (480x321, 27K)

football. Theres also a track around it.

arent they destroying comfy neighborhoods to build more of these atrocities?

No, these would be working class, or old people who just live on pension type thing. There is practically no middle-working class in rural places. Just old people and very poor people.
>Pic related is some typical place from above

can I buy a big house and marry your sister? I will take care of her.

>Forgot image
>Is retarded

Attached: 1890_1.jpg (640x470, 19K)

lol I wish OP
I live in a tiny 1 room apartment above a Jamaican hairdressers.
Actually it is more like 3/4 of a room. I have a sofabed, a bin, a cupboard, and an electric stove with 1 stove fixture.
I shit and do my bathroom stuff in a gym across the street.

There is also a computer up here but it is owned by the main hairdresser. He comes to use it once a week to do his accounts and makes me leave for at least 5 hours. When I come back it usually smells like cum so I think he masturbates and I think he might be wiping it on my clothes because I found a stain a few weeks ago.

He also threatened to kick me out of the place because I 'stole his mothers coconut rice recipe' when I made rice with coconut milk and he found the tin of milk and spice packet outside. Now he checks my cupboards and if he ever sees coconut milk I will lose the rent. The thing is 'not stealing mothers recipes' is in the tenancy agreement and I must have missed it.

I pay £546 a month for this. Oh and he also leaves bags of hair outside my door sometimes and if I knock them over I have to pick all the hair up.

Attached: 1508668822263s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

i don't understand how bulgaria can be considered poor relative to wetern europe when you all have nice big houses like that

why don't you move out of london?

I was seeing some drone guy in Youtube and the suburbs he lived where fucking beautiful, it was houses separated by forests with parks and stuff and just infinite acres of perfect grass lawns. He landed it on a McDonalds and it had like 3 acres of grass on the parking lot. It was like the Teletubbies land.

why dont gypsies/ niggaz/ dogs destroy everything without fence?

Sorry I have no spare sisters available at the moment, will let you know if any more come into stock.
>Picture related is 8420 euro on some website for selling houses

Attached: b4915_01_7e856c743bdbb960b89d20dd09ab14bf.jpg (480x360, 60K)

same thing here

Attached: 1513476482561.gif (304x226, 2.03M)

nigs generally live a long ways from white areas and even if they are close by they usually stay in their own areas.

My dad has even better house and he's been NEET since he was 30

>bulgaria
>fence is not made of bed link springs

meh

>8420
OUTRIGHT? just to buy?? big if true

Because there is no jobs and no money. We have declining population so most people or their families own 5-6 houses from relatives who died. There is more houses than people I think. They are not so big as american houses and can be small on outside even if they look big on the outside because of the thick stone walls. Most were built in communist times when money flowed into the country more. City people live mostly in apartments same as everywhere in Europe.

There is still gypsies here but they tend to be separate and keep to their own villages, like pic related.

Attached: main-qimg-508e4dbaed54d3124cbee475cd388e81-c.jpg (602x339, 61K)

>thats look worse than commieblocks
looks ok to me

Attached: 1519551594454.png (600x375, 137K)

sao that's life like in London?

this is where the average shitalian lives

Attached: sdgdsgs.png (468x325, 323K)

no you life in comfy tuscan villages where you sit together in the evening and drink wine and eat pasta

>life
live

>big houses means rich country
Not at all.

The most of Czech still live in gommieblocks

Attached: SFO436210_230554_10359327.jpg (630x390, 128K)

That sounds cool

I have seen this too, sorry I did not find pictures of it though. You are not wrong, rural people here find a use for every item and very little goes to waste.
Yes, outright, probably some agent fees to pay though. Just look in some house selling website aimed at foreign people and you will find many like this. The house probably needs plenty of work though as most stand empty for so long.

Pic related is in some small town, I forget how big, some few thousands. Less than 10k I am sure.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1774x881, 3.34M)

We live in sprawling suburbs but they're less uniform than Amerimart identical housing grids.

>pasta in the evening

haram

so why not just save and buy one outright? it should only take like half a year to buy. then your cost of living would drop to basically nothing and you could retire extremely early.
the homes look pretty first world though

Sorry maybe I worded it badly. I don't think people buy houses any other way, they are all bought outright. I don't even know of a mortgage company.

>the homes look pretty first world though

the problem is you can't leave them unwatched for 10 minutes or gypsies would raid them

I throught brits lived in appartments like us.

britbongs dont live in flats, I don't know how their houses are not raided by gypsies though

>I don't even know of a mortgage company.
once again how does the average bulgarian not live like a living god if they can get a big house like that for 9k?

Do italian houses get raided by gypsies ?

Flats outside of London are not common to be honest. Definitely not for raising a family in.

yes, how do gypsies survive in france?

None of this is real.

Salary is like 400€/month maybe ?

I mean, you can find houses worth 2 years of salary in the french countryside, and I'm pretty sure in the burger countryside too. However it's too far from everything to be serviceable.

There's plenty of American suburbs with variable housing styles, I'd say it's more common than rows of matching ones.

Weird, flats are defo /comfy/ and practical for families.

Begging, stealing from garbage, sometimes stealing electric wire, but those tend to die.

Attached: dauph.png (1914x883, 3.79M)

20th century housing was a mistake

Attached: hanging.png (645x1260, 440K)

It just depends where you live. If you live near bad gypsies then leave for some months it will happen.
I am not sure I understand what "live like a living god means", they own their homes totally, with nice land on most, average for rural property is 2000m2. It means everyone there can grow food and keep animals, otherwise they would starve to death. The trouble is there is very little social security, you are mostly on your own. Old people get some monies but it is very little. If you want a job in small town/village then you need to know someone, relations matter totally and not competency at all. The few jobs there are in these places are pretty much all government jobs, the rest open a small shop usually.
If by living like a god you mean nice material things then no, you can't do this because you will not have the money. If you mean living like people did in america back in the frontier days then yes, you can live like those gods.
>pic related is from this link; www.propertyshowrooms.com/bulgaria/property/p-2065115/detached-vratsa.html
It is crappy inside but you could easy fix it up yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1469x880, 1.68M)

At least 2 of those houses have a virgin shitposting about American suburbs right now

Here they have a really bad image, flats are for chavs that live off the government but real proper grown ups buy houses with a little garden even if it isn't much bigger than a flat.

Stupid as we don't have much space and sprawl out rather than building up.

I could tell from the thumbnail this was my hometown. Weird

Looks comfy but that tree is JUST tier

>he thinks housing for the average citizen was better before

Attached: 1488648890208.png (775x743, 1.13M)

hello fellow wichita bro
i just meant having lots of left over money once you own the house

Looks like some general purpose school field. Track, football soccer etc

living in a small multi generational farm cottage > living on your own in a shitty commieblock

Yeah it's weird, here it's the house sprawls that have a bad image for being entierely devoid of anything in the way of services or cultural life.

Attached: delore.png (1845x875, 3.2M)

hello other wichitan on int

youtube.com/watch?v=Am49ERuyrBY

Britbongs are happy living in medieval tier villages

These seem pretty comfy, especially the Japanese and Mexican one. I would definitely consider the Mexican one if I had the money for it and work over there

Picture related is very average Finnish neighbourhood, not rich but not exactly poor either. Located within a drive from the town center, not exactly close but could be worse. Grey and a little gloomy outside the summers. Secretly you'd like to move to a bigger house where neighbors are farther away but you can't really afford it because you might get kicked out of your job in the next ten years and you don't exactly have the money for moving either, since you already have your mortage, car loan, two and a half kids, a golden retriever.

You have some hobbies and maybe even a little tool shed, but you're just way too busy to ever get anything done. You wake up 4AM to walk the dog, wake the kids, drive them to daycare, and then go to work. You leave the office at 4PM, and after a whole day of faking smiles, being sociable and selling useless shit you are just spent.

You come home, there's leftover macaroni casserole from yesterday. You take your plate and a glass of fat-free milk head to the living room, turn on the TV. Oh great, it's the Finnish version of "Storage Wars", fucking hell. At least it's not Masterchef Australia like every other fucking day.

You can feel your braincells disintegrating and wondering how did it ever come to this. You wonder in your dead father's chair what went wrong and what you could have done differently. Is it all really worth it? You reminisce about the days in the army when you were young, wishing you could be there again, and shed a single tear.

Attached: karjasilta.jpg (894x576, 119K)

Lol, our house sprawls aren't like American suburbs, typically you have a block of houses which lay next to a main road with buses and shops etc. We're just so small and don't have enough room but if we could we'd go full McMansion.

I'm actually shocked about France because I've spent lots of time looking at French suburbs and the houses are really nice and comfy desu (I spent lots of time looking how normies in Europe live to see if it is as shit as England)

Attached: stock-photo-sun-setting-over-a-traditional-british-neighbourhood-lens-flare-and-warm-colours-to-give (1500x1224, 813K)

Not real
Yardie hairdressers don't so accounts, they make up there money taken in to avoid tax, all hairdressers do

>living in a small multi generational farm cottage

Which implies a population majority working in agriculture, which isn't even close to our current state of affairs in the western world due to population growth and farming technology. requiring people to move to the cities to find employment, where the only housing solution is either apartment blocks or suburban sprawl due to inflated prices in the city centers. What we have now is certainly better than the tiny, rickety shacks workers in 19th century Britain had to live in.

You can still live on a farm, but it means you'd have to drive everywhere, have a hard time finding non-agricultural work, and be far from community services. Not a bad solution for me and you, but doesn't fit most people.

Look, my family has a house in the countryside, and even after renovating the interior to put it closer to 20th century standards it's still a grey and cold piece of rock and wood in the winters. Also 1h away from the city.

Would explain why they never have card machines

im talking about the style not the build quality