The Alt-Right needs to expell kikes and faggots and reject globalism inherently

The Alt-Right is still controlled opposition. Their mascots are a kike and a faggot. And please do note that I say kike and faggot rather than a Jew and a homosexual.

Let me explain. We are the ultimate opponents of cultural marxism are we not? Well they are using their own tactics within alt-right media. They use Milo as a way of normalizing homosexuality, flamboyancy and perpetuate a certian air to ones self that is rather egotisical. They use little Benji Shapiro as their foothold jew. He is setting the path for jews to shift direction in a large set of numbers from left leaning back to the less globally common nationalist Israeli jew.

I am absolutely sure that the alt right is being lifted up publicly right now so that it can be used for a more nefarious purpose. In this young stage things seemed so organic, but even looking back its obvious. If the alt right wants to survive and to thrive it needs to expel kikes and embrace a different kind of jew. The kind that doesnt wear a fucking yamaka to make the point he is a jew. It needs to expel faggots and embrace the quiet homosexual who simply wants to be.

The alt right can tolerate homosexuality and jewry so long as it is kept in line. But it is a faggot and a kike who are keeping a large portion of the alt right in line.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alt right is a forced meme. ignore it and it dies. Fuck jews.

(facepalm) how retarded are you stormfag? Shapiro is not now, nor has he ever been a part of the alt right. And milo is just milo. You stormfags crack me the fuck up. Alt right at least to me, is about trolling the fuck out of everyone in a society that is so think skinned their transparent. Stormfags who take white supremacy seriously are freaking hysterical, and as bad as SJWs who think feminism is a healthy ideology you all make me laugh and so we shall troll on. Smash Political correctness.

'alt-right' is just jews trying to pigeon hole anyone who does not fit the typical conservative voter stereotype but still holds conservative, or even centrist, values

it didn't exist until like 36 hours ago when clinton decided to meme it into existence

>Implying I am a white supremacist

You are basically shouting racist. On Sup Forums. That tactic doesnt work. Not to mention the fact that my op actually says that homosexuals and jews are alright.

This.

Shouting racist? What do you think I am a pussified cocksucking SJW manlet? Be as racist as you want bro there's motherfucking freedom of speech in this unsafe space! My point is, and maybe I am in the minority here, but in our surreal society anyone who takes themselves seriously or thinks they have the moral high ground deserves to be trolled the fuck out. Because in a surreal society the only way to stay sane is bring on the insanity!

>Alt-right
>Promoting it on the board of peace unironically

ISHYGDDT.

You arent helping your case by just shouting buzzwords like SJW and manlet. It is clear you are a minority because you are a shill. Probably not even paid which is a shame because it shows you bought into it all.

Anyway, pic related mate. Its the reason I think you are a pussified cocksucking SJW manlet.

Okay reddit

You're saying all that as if Milo and Benji were Alt right in any way to begin with. They're not, so that's not even a question.

Triggered stormweenie detected, pol isn't altright, we are all neet ubermenschen. Our values are our own, not some identity designated by kikes.

Come join us

>calling yourself "alt-right"
>not being a faggot

pick one, and only one

Milo is against gay marriage.

I will never be anti-gay because for me everyone can fuck whatever he want in his house I will never be mudslime-tier and become "anti-gay".

The alt right does not EXIST. There are stormfaggots, lol libertarians, Alex Jones conspirashits, neo reactionary tools. Stop trying to fit them all under an umbrella with the impressively retarded name of ALT right. New Right might have been a better name, if we had been in the presence of a coherent movement, which we are not

Neither Milo Yiannopoulos nor Ben Shapiro are 'Alt-Right'; Milo has said on several occasions that he has Alt-Right sympathies but is not himself Alt-Right, and Shapiro has openly scorned the Alt-Right - just take a look at his Twitter feed.

Alt-right dosnt exist
conservativies are controlled oposition.

There is no alt-right. Stop this nonsense. Can't you see the liberal media is trying to stereotype the opposition to the mainstream and in so doing destroying us?

There is a new rule on Sup Forums - PEPE results in permabans and anyone who fucking uses these memes is a faggot.

>It's a jewfag that hates jews and fags wants to co-opt a movement episode

youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A

Does any non-cucked individual truly give a shit about Milo?

Expel (((Pepe))) for starters.

> ignore the meme Hillary Judd exposed to the world
> ignore the only movement rightward besides cuckservitism
Yeah, this is the opportunity we've been waiting for. We're not gonna let it slip up

Alt right is just a buzzword for faggots who love weed, traps and anime but hate muslims and niggers and sometimes spics. As I see it, this describes Sup Forums just fine.

>still trying to apply the manufactured (((alt-kike))) label to Sup Forums
>still trying to imply Sup Forums is one person

Remember when Sup Forums was first anonymous.

Then we had faggots that wanted tl represent anonymous.

Then anonymous literally became a meme of autistic faggots that roleplayed together.

All that time, there were people saying it's a fucking meme and they're all faggots.

This is exactly the same.

Some faggots decide that we need a name and an actual group, then decide to take charge and dictate and define what we are.

Fuck that naabe. We're not alt right, were not anonymous.

We're a bunch of shitposting faggots sharing our thoughts and worldviews together.

No faggots should be taking charge to define us. We are not a Reddit tier hivemind.

>No faggots should be taking charge to define us.
>We are not a Reddit tier hivemind.
Tell that to the cuckstains.