everyone's a targ

everyone is

Hes gonna be Rhaegar. Trips confirmations

He's Dany

he's Bran

HE'S OLD NAN

No he is actually a Sith

>Targ
acktyally, he is a faceless man. in fact all characters on GoT is one single faceless man running around the entire world creating entropy to save the universe. why? because chhaosh isha laddeh

More likely he's a Stark

damn the lich king has some short legs, is he asian or just forgot to evolve since middle ages (manlet)?

>Season 8.
>Jon and Night King one on one staredown again.
>The Night Kino opens his mouth to speak. What does he say?

He was made 1000 years ago.

Who left the fridge open?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

I am secret Targ. My sister is secret child of the forest. Our children will be secret Baratheons.

He's a secret Bran

It ain't me.

Does anyone have any orange slices?

AUUGGHH LEAF SAVE ME

Im wondering if he is actually going to talk ??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HUMANS GET OFF MY CONTINENT

Literally anti funny

Last episode of Game of Thrones:
>Jon comes to Night King, slice his chest and takes out piece of obsidian.
>Night King turns back into human, every Wight dies, zombie Viserion dies.
>Night King is now human, but dies soon too.
>Bran, holding piece of obsidian, reveals to Jon, that there must always be Night King
>Jon, wanna be always hero, decides to sacrifice himself.
>Jon already has a big scar on his chest, cuts it and Bran puts obsidian into his heart.
>Jon turns into New Night King. He no longer wants to attack Westeros, but he's different.
>NK Jon revives Viserion again, gives long stare to Daenerys and flies away into rising sun. Spring is here.
>Daenerys is watching Jon leaving, tears streaming down her face.

Few weeks later.
>Daenerys no longer wants to rule over Westeros. She gives South to Tyrion. North to Sansa.
>Since Drogon died sooner, she takes Rhaegal and flies away alone far into Shadow lands.

>Arya and Sansa kill Littlefinger
>Zombie Dragon destroys the Wall
>Arya poses as Jaimie to kill Cersei
>Jaimie kills Arya
>Cersei doesn't buy Jaimie's explanation and has him executed
>Dany dies in a magical explosion killing the Night King
>Cersei is exiled and killed by Varys while on her way to Braavos to convince the Iron Bank to fund her rebel army
>Jon goes blind and leaves Westeros forever with Bran
>Sansa and Tyrion reunite and rule Westeros as King and Queen
>ending revealed with a very old Maester Sam finishing his book "Ice and FIre"

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Winter Seals and I've been involved in numerous secret raids down south of the wall, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in Undead warfare and I'm the top wight converter in the entire Undead armed force.
You are nothing but just another target.
I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

It's the game of manlets. almost everyone in the show is a manlet

Nordic people usually have shorter legs and longer torsos

no he is a secret bran

who isn't at this point

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ICE TO MEET YOU

M'ask you sumthin Jon

*runs behind the wall*
*runs back out*

how u gun survive jon

>Ned not dead
huh

Jon is 100% Azor Ahai (or the prince who was promised), and that he will eventually half to kill his younger brother (or rather, younger cousin) to save the realm, giving us the bittersweet ending George R.R. Martin has promised.
This would make a good ending

He's the ancestor of Lannisters. He was shown with blond hair when lewd stone was inserted into his shirtless body. Lannisters have blond hair. He's secretly conspiring with Lannisters. He gave Lannisters undead Mountain Clegane to protect them. He will make Cersei the Night Queen.

"so who talks first? You talk first I talk first?"

"now that the dust has settled ..."

NO

Or Jon leads a rebellion against a crazed Dany and Tyrion becomes the queen slayer.

Or they all bitterly fight each other until only 1 person is left and that person ascends the iron throne alone as the army of the dead moves into kings landing.

Dragonfire can't melt ice walls

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

allow me to break the ice

Caesar is home

>the rape, Jon
>it was beautiful

He was a weapon made by the children of the forest against the first men from a first man.

i don ged id xD
wat is that arrow?

BROTHAAA

"Join me and we will make a song of ice and fire that will put an end to this Game of Thrones once and for all"

Bend the knee!

He probably is a Stark, though.

>There must always be a Night's King

Ice to see you.

So you came back to die with your city?

The starks are descended from the first men but I doubt he was from a clan with that name.

>I'm pretty tired

>I think i'll go home now

Why

SAVVE MEE VISERIONNN

Night King was turned before House Stark was founded by Bran the Builder.

see

Reddit.

Reddit

stop ribbiting. are you men or are you frogs?

Did you.... did you just assume our genders?!

le sigh ok let me rephrase: are you zxvenxch or are you frogs?

frakkingmakking genderfluid frakaptooiieee