Why the fuck are they killing him off in the finale?

Why the fuck are they killing him off in the finale?

What was even the point of this character if we don't get to see his plans transpire?

Biggest waste of a character in the entire series.

RIP Littlefinger

His masterplan was working until he sold off Sansa to Ramsay for NO reason.

he had no grand plan

He wants to sit on the Iron Throne. He'd have to unite the North, Vale and perhaps Riverlands under his name (and somehow get rid of Jon in the process), defeat the Lannisters and the Ironborn and finally Dany. So like half a dozen of potentialy stronger armies.

I think this was the exact point when the show went downhill.

So he's a retard, then?

The only reason Robert Baratheon was able to defend his claim was because Baratheons have some Targ blood in them.

Baelish is just a crafty weasel whom everyone hates. He would never have been able to reach the Iron Throne.

For such a "smart" character, he sure was a fucking dumbass.

This is his plan, mixing book and show stuff up though.

In the books he controls the Riverlands by title and the Vale. He's setting up Sansa to marry some fag but will probably marry her instead and liberate the North. Then he controls 3 kingdoms and still a relatively fresh army to take Kings landing. In the books he IS NOT hated by everyone, that is a classic Dabid fuckup making him into some mustache twirling villain.

exactly. if hos goal was jist to sot on a higher throne it would have made a lot more sense. the eyrie is untouchable. he would have been fine there.

That sounds more impressive. Good lord, D&D really fucked this story up more than I realized.

yeah, it's unbelievable how Littlefinger survived in the show up to this point considering that he's lowborn and acts like a fucking stereotypical schemer. The reason he's dangerous is because he's actually quite charming.

The show is shit now and they want to rush its ending. That's why they are teleporting to different locations.

the show's entire point is to be a double bait that results in a cliche good vs evil battle and sophisticated characters like littlefinger are irrelevant

Hope you enjoyed the ruse

It gave Aidan some work, at least.

I haven't seen the episode yet why would you guys spoil this in the thread title WHY

If HBO take off those ckecks will Aidan starve?

Why don't you post about this shit in the general? I love game of thrones but not even I can take retards like you shitting up a whole board because you are desperate, stupid, or both. I hope you can't sleep at night and can't eat solid food because you don't deserve it.

To add to this hes also one of the richest in the seven kingdoms and when the iron bank of braavos called in their loans littlefinger bailed a lot of houses out so lots of people are indebted to him

Did episode 7 leak?

What are you even talking about? This board is a garbage heap, no amount of Game of Thrones threads would even slightly reduce the quality.

I guess the joke is that all of this could have been avoided of Caitlyn Stark had just let Brandon kill Petyr after their duel. All of Westeros went down over one jealous cuck.

I agree, such a nothingburger of a character

he wanted Sansa as lady of winterfell so he could swoop in and get that tully booty and a pretty neat castle

He was too smart for D&D to write

Dabid dont understand subtlety. LF in the books is a harmless jovial man, its part of what makes everyone trust him, literally no one sees him as a threat because of his low birth and seemingly jokester nature. The show has given him a menacing accent and a completely transparent mustache-twirling persona, and literally everyone knows he is an overly ambitious scumbag. That "Power is Power" scene with Cersei is not only cringy AF, its out of character, LF never threatens anyone to their face. Never in a million years would he straight up tell Cersei he knows about the incest. Dabid just dont get it.

spoilers leaked a long time ago bud

He was fortunate to survive this long. Yes, he had a grand master plan that he was trying to accomplish, but would anyone really be satisfied with him winning? The guy is a total douchebag. He made bets. He won some, he lost some, and ultimately backed himself into a corner where he can't scheme his way out of without pissing off half the country he wants to rule (ie killing sansa and jon). They would never accept him, and sansa clear doesn't want to fuck him, so he's shit out of luck. Played the game well, but he lost. Arya is in the game now and she won't forgive him. His time has come.

Because you're too stupid to see his plan. Yes he dies. Doesn't matter. His end goal is set and will happen. Wait until the end.

For all the crying about normies and SJWs here you fuckers have fallen for this ruse hard. LF is too smart to go down to two girls untrained in the game he fucking created. Unless he wants to.

Swell plan, user. I die at the end. Pretty epic.

It's almost like that wasn't even remotely his plan in the books... Oh, wait

But she was already Lady of Winterfell. He could have done the exact same plan and liberate the north in her name. Then Sansa would be sucking some Baelish cock right now.

>little redditor coming for the epic GoT generals

So literally NOTHING happens.

Don't want to get spoiled but does anyone know if there's anything in the leaks supporting the "Arya is really the waif" theory? I made a bet that it wasn't going to happen.

daddy issues

No. It's bullshit. And stupid.

Theres also a theory that he is collecting hostages from every Great House (SweetRobin,Sansa, Tywins brother and nephews, Gendry)

What is Littlefinger currently doing in the books?