>Matt beats up the man and his son.
>"They're just children"
>Store owner's son looks younger than those 'children'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>their lawful right to bear arms
>NY
They don't live in the same dumpster fire as you, 'pede.

>left with concussions in alley
>store broken open and unguarded

The American dream

Also
>Blowing up one empty building in NY will end an International crime syndicate
>fuck all them people employed there

>Implying NY isn't a dumpster fire

>C4 left in an unlocked NYPD closet

Pure trash city

Also it's literally attacked by aliens, secret societies, and fucking superhumans nearly every month.

He's blind my man.

NY here, this place fucking blows and I want out

This.

But yeah Matt is a dumb hypocrite with a skewed sense of justice.

They only charge you for coming into the city. There's no charge to leave.

Like just pack a fucking bag nigger and go anywhere else.

The store owner's son isn't getting blasted with a shotgun either, so I don't know what relevance his apparent age has to do with whatever point you're making.

>kid nicks a Mars Bar
>gets fucking shotgunned
America was a mistake.

There is actually a Supreme Court case that says police can't gun down fleeing criminals when their backs are turned. Tennessee v. Garner. You think Matt the lawyer doesn't know about this? Why would civilians be allowed to exercise that force when the police aren't?

I haven't watched the show but at the point that looters are fleeing do they still have the stolen merchandise? If yes wouldn't that mean they are not fleeing but still in the act of committing a crime?

you don't see chavs in murrica now do you?

unless New York seceded the 2nd Amendment still applies

It's a crime to knowingly possess stolen goods, but you still can't gun down fleeing criminals unless you reasonably believe they're an immediate threat to your life or the lives or others.

Fleeing kids aren't a threat to the store owner's life.

pussy

boot licker

lowlife

copsucker

Did you guys like the Defenders?
I gotta say I was left quite disappointed. I seriously didn't expect it to be all about Elektra.

It was pretty shit desu senpai

that doesnt even make sense dude

I don't get why they went back on Jessica Jones being BLACKED just so the two porch monkeys could fuck

I have been meaning to ask this for a while now. What's so special about new york? It's in a lot of movies, tv shows, there are songs about it. I live in europe and i see i love NY shirts in stores. Even saw a commercial on tv for some baby clothes and they said "made by designers from new york"
What does it matter if the designers are from ny as opposed to la or any other city? Sorry if this is a stupid question but i have never been to new york.

butt licker

the building was empty only hand goons worked there.

Meme city

Well, it's quite a unique city to say the least. It's a world capital together with London.
It doesn't really have a culture of its own but it has been a world showcase for a couple centuries.
I'd rather have those films filmed in Hong Kong or Soul or Shanghai where it looks like it's the 22nd Century already, but that's just my opinion.

Seoul* my bad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city
It's an Alpha++ World City. Everything that happens there has global repercusions.

I forgot to mention that new yorkers are also presented as something special "we new yorkers stick together"

I have seen new york mentioned in media so much, even when the show or movie is not even set in it.

What's so special about it?

it's one of the biggest cities in one of the most powerful countries in the world

>i live in europe

reminder california has a higher population than most european countries

Why new york and not washington? Why isn't hong kong mentioned as much of it's about size and country power level?

New York is a key center of American economy, culture and politics; LA might have the culture but it doesn't have the economy, Washington might have the politics but it doesn't have the economy. New York has all three.

>en.m

What would you have said Sup Forums?

>Luke:"Yo you cracka ass cracka why you finna be arrestin niggas that just tryna feed they families n shit? You ain't even earn that fist homeboi you just got white privilege and I know privilege when I see it foreal baka."

>Danny:"Trying to feed their families? What about the families of those good men and women who were slaughtered like dogs? The families that will likely never known what happened to their beloved loved ones because of this miscreant hoodlum. It's funny, you say you know privilege when you see it, well I know ignorance when I see it. And that's what you are an ignorant thug. No wonder you've been behind bars for most of your life that's where you belong. I really think you should apologize now Luke."

which season and ep?

defenders, episode 2

thank you, kind user.

Stopping them from feeding themselves would be kinda racist though.The store owner should have coddled the robbers and offered them a gangbang with his wife and aughter to help fight systematic oppression and promote love above hate.

If americans would open their hearts and listen instead of solving all their problems with "consequences" and "defending" their property the youth crime rates would plummet.

Matt was in the right here.

>Luke: Ay yo...white boy. y u finna attack a Black man jus' tryin ta fee' his phamily?

>Danny: Sir, the man in question was working for a cult - disposing of murder victims, among other crimes. I was merel--

>Luke: Fuck your cracker ass, you privileged entitled motherfucker. You didn't build America...slaves did.

what was the director going for here?

I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST

Why did they make lukewarm act like such an asshole when they first talked? That shit was classist and borderline racist

Wouldn't the insurance of the man replace the value of the stolen goods? Oh wait, it's America and insurance is a communist construct designed to destroy freedom. Better gun those people down.
Also I think there was a similar scene in the Dark Knight Returns.

do daredevil and iron fist have several bro-bonding scenes? can only find 1 scene that's barely bromantic. danny wants to go somewhere and matt stops him putting hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

*Luke
There was the scene where matt told dany to look after his city

>teenagers steal some stuff from a store
>they deserve to be shot
Not understanding nuance is a sign of autism user

>do they still have the stolen merchandise?
No. Daredevil beats their asses and they drop what they were carrying. Then the guy runs out with a shotgun about to shoot two kids.
Sup Forums just likes to be offended by everything.

If people take your possessions without your consent you have the right to take it back by any means nessessary

>There was the scene where matt told dany to look after his city

which episode?

The last episode

Haven't seen the show. I'm 90% positive the kids who robbed the store are black

Last one he whispered it to him just before DD stayed behind

>implying a civilian can chase a thief who stole from their store down the street and kill them under any jurisdiction other than maybe afganistan never mind new york city

Conflict out of nowhere so they all can accidentally meet each other in the hand's HQ

thank you.

>dey dindu nuffin deys shouldn't be punished
Found the dindu.

Nah it was kinda boring. I wonder if the Netflix shows are done with budget Hydra though

If I knew how stale this was at the end of it, I would not have watched it.

Maybe I'm jaded but these Marvel Netflix shows get worse every season. This one had only a handful of memorable moments.

How does a show combining four superheroes manage to be so unremarkable?

But they have castle doctrine and a compulsion to flee in public so killing some teenagers because they stole a tv is murder, dingus.

>caring about the immoral laws of a treasonous state
shiggy

I'm actually pretty sure they have a TV when they are running away, but maybe they drop it. Either way, you can't shoot someone for robbing you. It's still not okay. You can basically only shoot someone if they are about to kill you with a deadly weapon. Yeah, "justice" is weird sometimes and basically makes you unable to defend yourself. you're always supposed to just do nothing and call the cops.

yeah, because anarchy is better.

what kind of an argument is this supposed to be?

pfft okay lawyer man

I guess if we are just ignoring laws left and right whenever you want to, all while citing memes as the reason why, might as well be anarchy.

>preventing your citizens from murdering each other over petty larceny is treason
Your stupidity is violating the NAP

>topic is hypothetical morality
>assume im advocating for anarchy for no fucking reason
treason I was referring to was the 2a violations although there's plenty others I'm sure.

Danny Rand was even more insufferable here than in Iron Fist.
The leaders of the Hand all went down like chumps, the organization itself is "out of resources and dying" out of no where and the "I know I can get through to my brainwashed ex-ally"-plot is tired and boring.
The plot build-up was rushed due to the short season, while it still takes 4 fucking episodes for everyone to agree to team up.

It was a fucking mess.

Yeah they really took a giant shit with this one

They shot at him before he beat them up nigger

I woulda called him a nigger and said his show and superhero name suck ass.

I loved the part where Jessica Jones walks away and they assume the audience gives a shit

>Jessica Jones
>"I won't kill the villain lol, murder is evil"
>this causes the death of many people who would otherwise live
>Daredevil
>"I won't kill criminals, murder is evil lol"
>criminals keep stealing and murdering everyone => more innocent people die

seriously, who writes this shit?

>punisher murders criminals
>somehow he's the bad guy

would the punisher kill those two thieves ?

>reminder a nurse can take out two Hand members singlehandedly

>Hand Members are basically college students

humman lives matter!

>Hey, remember when we killed off Cottonmouth half way through Luke Cage and the show immediately went to shit because the next lot of villains were garbage?
>How about we do that exact same thing again, except this time let's not even give Sigourney Weaver a flashback like Fisk and Cottonmouth had
>instead let's get that horrendous character than ruined Daredevil season 2 and make her the main villain instead

What chucklefucks are running the Netflix Marvel shows lately? Fucking mindblowing.

>Hey, remember when we killed off Cottonmouth half way through Luke Cage and the show immediately went to shit because the next lot of villains were garbage?
It was more like 4 episodes in. Shades and Miranda (is that it?) were okay but the show loses any drive or focus.

Matt should have stayed behind to avenge stick rather then try get through to her, would have been a lot more interesting

Worst part is a brainwashing plot device was already central to two captain america movies and the whole second season of daredevil. It really didn't need to show up again

>thinking this is true

9 million consumers within 6 miles of each other.

did you even watch the show? daredevil says the building is completely empty except for elektra and the hand and their mooks down below.

and the importance of blowing up the building was to ensure that the members of the hand could no longer access the "essence" or whatever the fuck that allowed them to live forever. now they can't come back.

>i am unable to understand the metareasons as to why superheroes don't kill

the punisher doesn't care about theft. he likes killing pedophiles, though.

Yeah
Reminder that some place in california are litteraly worst than third world countries

>yeah, because anarchy is better.
well duh. We stating the obvious now?

What's really offensive is the caricature of some guy going out with his shotgun for two mars bar lol
Don't tell me was he white ?
Was it implied he was conservative ?

>black dindu is melting people with acid
>iron fist kicks his ass
>luke cage stops him and lectures iron fist about how the kid has to feed his family
I guess only the cartoonishly evil hand with immortal deadman can be responsible for its actions

This. the point was not about who he was stopping, he was angry, he wanted to punch something, he had been itching for it for months. the moment is meant to show his shortcomings but most viewers won't see it that way, they will cheer him on for letting the robbers go

The punishment for theft isn't death.

people keep saying that but what show did you watch. here is your kid (who looks like a 30 year old Asian) running with the tv and he never drops it. also you cna be fleeing with the loot on you so Im not sure what the other guy is talking about

yes, I think they should be killed. if their is a big earthquake and their first impulse is to go looting instead of helping anyone, then they are not very good people.

it was very meh.
>Danny Rand was even more insufferable here than in Iron Fist.
I would not say insufferable but there is a line between being naive and being a retard and he crossed into retard territory.
>"out of resources and dying" out of no where
yep. it also undercuts the whole thing when the team is all like "they have their hands in everything". it needed a middle ground.
> "I know I can get through to my brainwashed ex-ally"-plot is tired and boring.
Im just happy they did it here instead of DD3