I Am Major and I Give My Consent!

I Am Major and I Give My Consent!

Nobody watched this movie, bruh.

>"My name is....... MOE TOE KOE."
Good job, Scarlet, good job, Scarlet.. HOWEVER you butchered it.

I want to hug Major

I don't blame her that much really. The direction the script took her character was awkward as fuck.

my name is johnny knoxville, welcome to jackass

be my wife

This was such a weird movie. The script was all over the place, and they couldn't figure out if they wanted to do an unoriginal original story, or just redo the original anime movie, and it was so distracting, because the aesthetic they chose clashed with somewhat lo-fi cyberpunk of the anime movie.

They should've picked SAC or the Arise as their source material, and not try to make the Major silently brooding, but have an actual personality, since SJ can't do the first.

Also, what's up with that haircut, seriously.

Should have just focused on Section 9. Only a few minutes of screentime between them and they all has more charm and personality than Major.
Also, Ladriya a qt with a qt accent.

>whitewashing

if you read japanese with a mexican accent it becomes more authentic

> Some one drew this ironically

Who knew people could be so retarded?

>Also, what's up with that haircut, seriously
Her hair is thinning. You can't expect a jewish woman over 30 to still have a full head of hair and she thinks she's to hot for rogaine

its like people literally dont understand what the word apatation even means.
Also jesus wasnt white but he most certainly was not black.
Major and Speedracer were kinda whitewashed though.

>jesus wasnt white
kys pleb

>Revelation 1:12–18
>And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

>Quote from medieval bible fan fiction that has nothing to do with the appearance of Jesus

He was Semetic

He was Hellenised, and Semitics didn’t used to have Arab blood.

>Also jesus wasnt white
Nice try Schlomo, this is the earliest icon depiction of Jesus in the world.

I work for a Greek family. They are about as brown as your average Jew.

They are like that other user said, they ain't white, but they ain't black either.

Also do you even have a source to back up that fucking claim?

They reconstructed his face. He looked like a fat sand nigger.

>people that were ruled by turkroaches for hundreds of years are brown
wow

>They reconstructed his face.
Can you prove that?

That was a reconstruction of the average face at that time in Judaea – including slaves and Romans and all sorts of different looking peoples. Nobody knows what he looked like.

Did anyone even bitch about Speed's possible change in ethnicity or did it not matter cuz it's a fifty year old manga and anime that didn't take place in a specific East Asian territory?

Multiple studies have shown that there was almost no admixture in Greek and Balkan populations compared to pre-Ottoman genetic makeup of Greeks. In fact, that part of Europe is actually by far the closest genetically to it's ancient counterpart, but just go ahead and make wild claims. If anything, the Turks were far more influenced by Greek genetic admixture, because the Ottomans tended to take foreign slaves back to Anatolia rather than the other way around.

Why does it matter you so much that Jesus was "white," which isn't even a distinct ethnicity anyways? I can almost guarantee that the average Israeli or Arab has a closer genetic makeup to Jesus than you do.

why is she considered an ultimate 10/10? am I alone in not finding her to be a knockout?

Left side looks white, right side looks Semitic. Was painted more than 500 years after Christ supposedly lived, by an artist in a predominantly Greek culture. Is this good evidence that Christ was white? No.

>trusting modern (((studies))) over the word of the lord our god revealed unto saint james

Saint John* I meant.

also the americanized version is so ingrained in western culture that most people probably don't think about that aspect of it at all. plus like you said the cast & setting weren't particularly linked to being japanese outside of their names

>trusting (((saint john)))

I DID. Saw it myself in cinema on opening day and loved it