Why haven't British men stormed into every territory occupied by the enemy and taken them out yet...

Why haven't British men stormed into every territory occupied by the enemy and taken them out yet? Is it because they've been completely disarmed by their tyrannical government to the point that even butter knives need be registered?

Attached: 1516313982806.png (617x421, 145K)

Because britts are untermensch and complete retards. Theyre one of the lowest forms of life on earth.

Because britbongs are afraid of brown people.

why dont you demolish negro gang districts in america my free friend?

Lol did muslims also clap at the end of that story?

Attached: 1511328344461.jpg (640x412, 250K)

Daym

so this is the power of non-EU European countries...

You sure showed them

Attached: 1519336924787.png (677x764, 733K)

I'm sure this is the case

that is GOOD for Germany
historical guilt, shaming and ridiculing will finally go away and Europe will have a non-white countries right in the middle of it, we WANTED that
Britain however literally voted for the opposite and are STILL getting it LMAO

Germany will be getting raped by niggers in 10-15 years.
Only aggressive nazi-parties will be able to rescue you guys.
I feel for you.
Don't hesitate to sweep the faggots out of your streets.

They already are, when that figure was produced it didn't account for all the half -migrant fetuses inside of German women while Klaus plays forklift simulator

top cuck

Every German that gets cucked by a migrant will just look elsewhere for women.

Brits are such pussies.

There’s only 3,000,000 muslims in the UK. A few disorganized niggers with machetes could kill 1,000,000 in under 100 days. In 1 year flat you could get rid of them.

What’s the government gonna do, arrest ALL of you?

Imperial guilt. The Guardian et al. won't just come out and say that British children deserve to be raped because of the Raj, but the spirit is very willing, I'd wager.

>that spacing
>that message
>that hypocrisy
Bad to /r/the_donald soyboy

>They already are
It's not that severe now.
Now imaging 2/3rd of population being ex refugees, ignorant, uneducated, lazy, living on welfare.
That wouldn't end well.
I still recon the only option is ultra-rights chiming in and sweeping that dirt out of the streets. Hopefully they will not start WW3.

If they do I just hope they wait a bit so I'm too old to be conscripted

So we should start importing ghettoes niggers and settling them in Muslim neighbourhoods.

Like once people imported some animals to get rid of other animals.

Dangerous Idea but could even work.

I'm sure that happened

Why couldnt it? There are many areas in Europe where being white is unnaceptable

Normal spacing
Reddit spacing

You better ask Putin for a "sample" of neurotoxin. I bet he will share lots of it in no time.

How come are you afraid of going to Germany and fighting muslims?

Being afraid and not wanting to are very different things. How many times must my people die cleaning up the mess of ungrateful europeans chimping out

>a russian rooting for nazi party
truly, we live in strange times

Maybe. Our spics actually tried to ethnically clense LA of blacks lel.

its literally been internationally reported that that city had the worst child sex ring in european history just a few days ago

>Wh*toids on the decline
this is a bad thing?

Attached: 1515220518309.jpg (800x998, 51K)

Then replacing ghettoe niggers with spics.
This is good. Spics are fine anyway.

They are 10x better

He's just a retard who can't comprehend that Nazi Germany will invade Russia...again and regardless of result lots of people will die...again.

Attached: 14148705391100.jpg (500x480, 58K)

The Brits have been atomised beyond community response. Brits don't know their townsfolk, they don't know their neighbours, they don't even know themselves. Each Brit is an island, adrift in their own disconnected family group, with little loyalty to their broader countrymen. Unable to coordinate any legitimate response without an organisation directing it, they are little capable of anything.

can't they use internet to organize themself?

no, youre the idiot. only reason russia and germany fought is because russia was being run by international jews, same ones involved in the UK back then. and nationalism was and still is the one true enemy of the internationalist jew and their colluders.

>t. Pedro

>Then replacing ghettoe niggers with spics.
True, you'll then get burritos, tacos and lots of unskilled WORKERS, who actually will WORK for next no nothing.

How else are you going to get rid of the refugees then?

>He's just a retard who can't comprehend that Nazi Germany will invade Russia...
They wont. I bet Russia could easily step in and assist Zee Germans if such need arises.

>again and regardless of result lots of people will die...again.
- No one is living forever
- Some people simply deserve to die. I can't stress it enough, but import scum and cultivating muslims is the worst thing you can do.

by sending them back to syria when the war ends

We have comfy minimum wage. They will be fine.

>British men

Attached: 1450281868821.jpg (592x492, 73K)

>by sending them back to syria when the war ends
How do you think that would work?
Merkel tells them on TV to pack go back to wherever they come from and all of them will leave the Oi-Rope immediately?
They will stay forever, especially their kids.

Yea let's have a bunch of 19 year old retarded British children and some bald wanna be intellectual Algerian try to explain this to us in a sea of Australian and American anglophilic shitposts

>Merkel tells them on TV to pack go back to wherever they come from and all of them will leave the Oi-Rope immediately?
Yes. And if they don't want go, police can force them

If the native white Brit fight the Muslim back, then Social Justice Gestapo would lynch the white Brit.

Attached: white race.png (731x709, 48K)

>Yes. And if they don't want go, police can force them
Don't be so naive. Look what happens in muslim-rich areas. Police already can do virtually nothing to cope with the problems.

we had a lot of refugees from yugosalvia, and they were all sent back when the conflict ended

We had over 200 police rates on muslims homes and even mosques last year.
Don't think we are as incompetent.

NIPPON

NIPPON

THE RED DOTTED ONE

>pjw

Attached: 1519368193786.jpg (512x384, 48K)

>we had a lot of refugees from yugosalvia, and they were all sent back when the conflict ended
I think you were going to say "most of them were sent back"
>We had over 200 police rates on muslims homes and even mosques last year.

Check this:
Are you sure you understand amount of people you are going to deal with?
Keep in mind, you have to deal not only with refugees but also with their kids and also with various naturalized scum.

>d-day of the rope soon, m-muhammad! all whites are secretly r-racist like m-me!!
Ah yes, I’m sure they’re just quivering in their shoes at these posts.

>Check this:
This isn't true you know.
It's not even 10% brown people of the one mentiones there.

I regret to inform you, that the americans are at it again.

I can't fucking wait to move to somewhere like Japan or China. At least their goverments aren't fucking cucks.

>PJW
>Breitbart
You really have to go back.

To everyone in this thread:
You need to go back.

>immigrant background
Sudeten, Volga -Germans, Siebenbürger Sachsen, Schilesier, Preußen, Donauschwaben

All these are Germans of Immigrant backgrounds too.

Now very serious question to you: Are you a legit Brainlet?

We will go to Sup Forums if you take all of the muslims back to their caves in middle east or wherever they came from.

3 of my posts are in there and none of them have shit to do with your claim friendo

Time to cut the muslim head off.
Chop Chop!

>hates immigrants
>emigrates
lol

Were the Telford gang justified in what they did, yes or no? Be honest.

>why dont you demolish negro gang districts in america my free friend?
The difference is our cops regularly go there. Where do you think most of the police shootings happen?

>>immigrant background
What makes you think that your definition of "immigrant background" matches the one that was used to come up with aforementioned statistic?

Ah yes, (((them))) are simultaneously inferior and running the world

>a russian rooting for nazi party
>truly, we live in strange times
We do but it's not just him.

Attached: Russian Neo-Nazis - Blog April 28, 2014.jpg (1000x677, 183K)

>They are 10x better
More like slightly not as shit.

Because this is our official defintion of "Migrant background" (Note the "Migrant" not immigrant what is in germany with a different defintion)

Where in my post did I mention I hate immigrants? l2read antonio

I see.

Most Muslims here are Turks. And turks have also bad birthrate only very little higher than Germany (1,5 to 1,4).
It's our country that causes bad birthrates. Not even Muslims can go against it. (Truth is that many turks are robots and don't get pussy at all in way higher rate than Germans that just import themselves Bitches from basically every place in the world because they are Germans(most popular used to be SE Asians but getting replaces by Latinas once with russian backgrounds also love Russian wifes).

>haha do you le suppprt white genocide and love jews and Marxism xddd?
Awful bait.

Do refugee kids born in Germany get German citizenship?

To be exact:
A migrant is any Person that migrated including Germans from former German Teritories and German Settlements.
So all those people are Migrants.
Migrant background also includes those people that did not migrate themselves but have a Grandpa or Granma that did therefore "Background".

No they don't.
Only children born to a parent with Germans citizenship get it.

Based Aussies with critical thinking skills

When I went to Britain as a WHITE CHRISTIAN man, I was absolutely terrified by the amount of BROWN MUSLIM INFILTRATORS I've seen everywhere. It was such a horrifying sight, brown people everywhere, speaking in a language I couldn't understand (probably planning the next terror attack). It has truly stricken me with utmost fear how far low Britain has fallen..... truly, white genocide is real......

>This "revelation" happens just when brit have a terrorist attack on their soil with nerve gas

Pure coincidence.

The truth is the would be no 'mob justice' in any western country, we are simply too soft. It makes you look silly typing the shit behind your computer.

I had my car stopped in Lahore. I was slapped and was told never to drive through the area again because I am not european. Police said there was nothing they could do. There are no-go areas in Lahore. It's happend.

Reading the Jay report was extremely depressing. This Telford news is almost unbelievable.

Imagine this is what it's like when Muslims make up 5% of their population - what's it gonna be like when they're 10% in a couple of years? Or 50% at the end of our lifetime?

society ceases to function. this is why blacks and others cant have civilization. theres too many bad ones so it blocks the good ones from being able to have society. and now we have that cancer in white societies, theyre called leftists except theyre worse because they hate their own kind and invite invaders to attack their own kind. it is the most despicable thing that has happened in human history. of course a lot of them are jews in disguise though.

I see. Then things aren't that awful like they try to portrait it.