You have ONE (1) isis member that you can torture and mutilate in any way you wish with the option of leaving him...

You have ONE (1) isis member that you can torture and mutilate in any way you wish with the option of leaving him somewhere as an example, dead or alive.

What do you do to him?

Turn him into a transexual

I'd probably set him free in the middle east to roam around in his natural habitat. I'm not a particularly violent person. :3

arm him with ak-47s, knives, and hand grenades, then place him in a faggot parade

>Make him a women.
>Shove pork in Mangina

do this

I'd probably die his hair a stupid color, or tattoo a dick on his face, or something like that.

Either that or just kill him. No point in unnecessary cruelty, that's what separates us from them.

Well if I can do anything. I make him watch as I deport every mudslime in Europe and America back to the middle east and the resulting chaos that happens when mudslimes start killing each other.

That's actually genius
>cut out his tongue so he can't talk
>cut off his fingers so he can't write
>throw him back in to ISIS territory in a burka
>get raped to death while condemning his rapists to gay hell

This, nothing like slowly turing him into what he despises most and breaking him to enjoy it and then shipping him back to his friends with a kilo of pe4 in his butthole.

>Victory from the tranny asshole of defeat as the video they would execute him in has an explosive turn of events.

Feed em to the pigs Errol

Sterilization in a manner that halts testosterone production. Then I'd let him go.

What whites should have been doing to minorities for the last thousand years.

Strap a dirty bomb on him and let him blow up in the middle of Berlin, killing thousands.

Then, enjoy the much needed political shift in Germany.

Fuck him in the ass to assert dominance.

Eat the Qu'rans pages and shit them out, cook the shit in a skillet and feed it to the fucker.

After that, put rats in a cage with an open body on his stomach, with hot stones on the top. The rats will dig into his stomach to escape the heat. Its an old torture method.

Shoot him into deep space in a rocket with no controls, in a padded chamber and enough bacon to last him a year

If I can only do things to him personally.

Then I would lock him in a cell. And give him only bacon and water and see if he would rather die than eat the bacon.

>that's what separates us from them
It's best they taste their own medicine

Just a bullet to the head. I'm not some sort of savage. I'm the Orchin man and he's the bug, why would I bring myself down to his level?

cut off all his skin and replace it with bologna

Solitary confinement for the rest if his life. I'll put it in a white room, dim lights and no windows or other entertainment. I'd then livestream how he goes insane to his family and coterrorists.

Get him some implants filled with bacon and stuff his butthole with bacon for when his fellow friends take turns doing him in the bum before killing jime

That's an insult to bugs if anything. Bugs just do bug shit. They don't throw acid on little girls faces.

That doesn't accomplish anything though, it's a waste of time. Kill them, sterilize them if that's too cruel, destroy their religion, call it a day. Torturing some asshole is just stupid.

C'mon dude, it's Sup Forums. Have a little fun.

Came here to post this.

>the option of leaving him somewhere

Chuck E Cheese in a black neighborhood

Have someone come in and cattle prod him every time he tries to go to sleep.

I want to see if that Russian creepypasta is true

inb4 OP is member of ISIS and they are out of ideas.

Scaphism probably, or turn him into some tranny freak and let him walk around Mosul or whatever sand village they're occupying today.

Give him a clean death. Torture is for subhumans and degenerates.

Sit him in a room with his eyes strapped open tied to a chair as I burned a pile of qurans 1 by 1 in front of him.

I would then force feed him pork and nail him to a cross on a wall at his favorite mosque making sure hes facing the charlie hebdo images of mohammed so the last thing he sees is heresy before he dies.

Cut off his arms.
Cut off his legs.
Cut out his tongue.
Give him a dose of >5000ug LSD
Put him in a poorly lit room with others like him.

Shoot him in the neck.
I'm no barbarian, I dont torture.

>Torture is for subhumans and degenerates.
>a leaf talking about subhumans and degenerates
kek, what a shit post
A FUCKING LEAF

tie him up and let a gang of giant black gay men have their way with him whilst wearing pig masks

Just some good ol' fashion American justice. I would scalp him, lynch him from the highest tree, and then feed his corpse to the hogs.

Use him to find out where his money comes from then tie it back to Mossad/Hillary.
So what if I commit suicide with four bullets to the back of my head, y'all are good with exposing stuff and I don't have much left to give.

t. 100% pure Germanic and Anglo stock American

Don't you have some faces to peel off paco?

Cover him in Shiia tattoos, knock him out, and leave him to be captured by ISIS.

Take a trick from history playbook.
Set him inside hollow log with only head sticking out. Feed him so he pees and shits himself then cover him with honey and milk.
Flies and gonna cover him with eggs and literally consume him alive. Videotape everything and send to ISIS "2 can play edgy kills game"

Option A:

False flag in Berlin. let them hate all of them

Option B:

kill him clean and stuff bacon in his mouth, then impale the corpse near IS-territority

Make him browse Reddit for one whole day.

Nothing fancy.

I just record myself soaking bullets in pigs blood before placing on right between his eyes, then burying him in a shallow ditch and pouring pigs blood over his corpse.

you won't have much of a different psychological effect with doses higher then 500-600.

You could make it 9-10 times longer though... (if you wait the week it takes to fully get rid of the immunity)

take off his vest and toss him into a pen of crazy rednecks.

Why not DMT?

This is also a good idea. Stage a draw Mohammed event in Texas or Arizona, hand him a hi-point carbine, walk him into an open area then kick him in the nuts to disable him and walk away slowly.

no no youre supposed to feed him the honey and milk so he has diarrhea.

That sir, would be an amazing idea. You would have to be careful though that he doesn't reach the breakthrough experience. Otherwise he might get to seperated from the situation he is in.

>Put him in a closed room with his hands and feet tied
>The only way to open the door and to relase both his arms and legs is to pull a little lever coveted by raw pork meat
>He has to pull it with his mouth in order to escape

Literally watched this movie an hour ago
Fuck

Elect him President of the United States

sandpaper

>Otherwise he might get to separated from the situation he is in.
That would be great actually. He goes in high and comes out of it with missing limbs and no idea of what happened.

Infect them with a GM virus that makes them all barren like Monsanto corn. It'll spread among them and wipe them out. The beauty is they will do it to themselves via the hijrah.

hypnotize one to act like Mr. Slave for the rest of his life.

I'd make him the first African American president of the Unted States.

I'd shoot him. I'm not a fucking animal that gets off to torture.

i'd tie him up and rape him for years

Convert him to western nationalism through brain washing and turn him into a cold blooded killer for the right.

I honestly think Muslims would be a great ally if they weren't Muslim. They are brave and rarely take shit from anyone while opposing degeneracy and pushing values (sadly, Islamic values). I wish whites were more like Muslims minus the raping and suicide bombing.

Hand him over to police because I'm not a degenerate.

I must be a saner or less imaginative person than I thought, because something this cruel would never have occurred to me.

circumsize him and send him back to his den of roaches.

>Don't you have some faces to peel off paco?
>to an american
are you retarded? i mean i know your canadian but are you canadian retarded?

>that's what separates us from them.

But haven't you heard? It's literally current year and we're all equal.

this. just remove him from the world and be done with it. no point in making someone suffer.

smack his balls like 2 or 3 times and let him go

Whatever you do just make sure to burn the corpse, Allah doesn't have space for burned Muslims.

i'd give him an ak and a few grenades and drop him off at a blm rally or gay club

I'd make him spend every waking moment on Sup Forums.

1.21 Trumpawatts

I tie him up in a walmart and feed him taco bell + coffee for the rest of his life.

He literally sharts himself to death in the mart.

For pure fucked up methods of torture, probably take a jagged piece of pvc pipe and shove it up his ass, insert a rust piece of barbed wire and thumb tacks and remove the pvc pipe. Then take a cheap plastic drain snake and thread it down his dick hole. From there, hed get a steady diet of bacon grease, amd habenero peppers. Put him on an iv drip so he stays hydrated. Wait until hes about to crack from the pain of intestinal discomfort and holding his piss to begin the real fun, which would entail slowly removing his finger nails with pliers and then dipping his fingertips in salt. Move on to his toe nails after that. From there it becomes a game of how much pain can I inflict before he dies. Cut off his ear with a butter knife, pull the drain snake out of his urethera, start skinning him alive, little bits at a time, salting as I go. If he's still alive at this point, I think crusing a long bone in a vice would be a nice next step, one at a time until finishing it off by heating a rat until it burrows into his body. Livestream the whole thing to get the message out that as fucked up as they might be, we love a good game of one upsmanship.

Stick the entire Islamic world up his ass.
/thread

Force him to listen to hillary speeches. Should be enough.

I'd probably tie him on a spitroast and have some nice warm coals cook him alive over 6 hours to the perfect medium rare.

Drop him unarmed in a feminist seminar in an American university.

shit is scary man

>Give him a dose of >5000ug LSD
Wouldn't it make more sense to say >5mg?

A fate worse than death

Why would you torture somebody? It's inhumane and is proven to be ineffective as interrogation technique.
I would talk to him and convince to abandon the group.

make him eat shotgun shells and then cook him on a spit.

dildo made out of razor blade rape
Reverse kebab

He'd be fine then.

Dress him like a french maid and run a gay gangbang train on him.

Poor Little Kebab Guy

put him in a room and play christian sermons in a language that he can comprehend 24/7. see in what way he cracks.

Making him a real american before he dies, i like it.

Make him stand on a landmine.

RELIGION

>interrogation
>execution
I'm not a sand nigger subhuman that tortures people for sport.

hang him on tree outside a refugee's house

OF

Tattoo him with rainbow flags and very detailed gay sex scenes all over, then take his clothes and set him free in any Russian town.

Maybe force-feed him some pig's blood first.

PEACE

That scene in saw when a dude is let to die drown in rotten pig carcass

make him become a #CRUZMISSILE

>use sand paper to "shave" most of skin of
>stitch some pork over his skin
>spray some alcohol/citric or some not so corrosive acid into him
>dont leave any food so he would have to eventually eat pork, having to rip it off from his skin

When everything ends:
>heal his wounds the best i can
>after he recovers turn him intro trannie
>he becomes the embodiment of sin
>make him made a final choice, burn the qran and has his life spared, or take a bullet to the head
>record everything

And when he picks the quran you necklace him instead