How strong do you need to be to get the ideal male body

How strong do you need to be to get the ideal male body.

Ignoring bodyfat and body shape, I'm interested in what people think is required purely from a strength perspective using some kind strength standards.

symmetricstrength.com

For example my squat and deadlift are "profecient" and I'm very happy with my legs and core, could get a little thicker. My chest and back are poor though, but then again my bench, ohp and chinups are only intermediate.

Pic relatedish

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't /fit/

Damnit, I shouldn't be posting from my phone.

I'm cutting to 10% bodyfat

This isn't fit.

Most guys who look like that, if they are older than 30 they are on roids.

You can look like that if you weight cut like crazy, which is what bodybuilders do to drop all water/fat and reveal their muscle. They look like that for a few days and then return to bulk/bloated status.

My suggestion is google "Lean Gains" a guy who does some intermittent fasting cycle shit

This is the ideal male body

its not so much about having some kind of perfect lifting routine to get a body like that, it's about time. If you want to do it without steroids you basically have to bulk/cut repeatedly over the course of many years. Some people take 5-10 years of full time weight lifting to achieve that.

With steroids though you could do it in under a year.

Low body fat is scientifically proven to be more sexually appealing to females

Muscle mass is diminishing returns if you're just going for sex appeal, which most guys are. There's a certain point where it's just masturbation and unfortunately a lot of people are dead inside so they go full hardcore into gym life and start an Instagram account

No one cares you squat 4 plate and you look ridiculous with huge legs and unfashionable cargo pants

Big legs from squatting 4pl8, shrink to a normal size very quickly if you stop training them.

Ideal male body

You have to strong enough and skilled enough to take on five police at once.

its mental strength required

not physical

imbecile

>muscles atrophy when you stop working them

Thanks doc

>flag

checks out

>muscles atrophy when you stop working them

Fitfags actually believe this

They do, but extremely fast on a caloric deficit without lifting.

In fact, dieting, means you have to lift harder than you lifted on a bulk.

You leaves are so fucking delusional. The guy in OPs pic is maybe in his early thirties with two years TOPS of lifting and dieting. I'm 27 and picked up casual weight lifting again at the beginning of the summer and have almost the same physique.

2/3/4/5 pl8s @ 10% BF

At least that's my goal, only more like 15% BF because natty

Strong goals mate. Respect for natty long road.
___

Basic standard all men should hit in my opinion are based on % of their body weight.

Overhead press, 75%
Bench press 100%
Squat 150%
Deadlift 200%

You're not going to stand out doing this in the gym, but it's a very achievable milestone for anyone looking to have a respectable baseline strength as a man.

2pl8 OHP is elite as fuxk, especially for anyone under 240lbs.

i'm 240lbs and rep 2pl8 OHP for 5, I'm cutting to whenever I get 6 pack now so likely 210-220lbs, will be interested if i can maintain this str

>and have almost the same physique.

Hahahahahahaha, no you don't, faggot.

1/2/3/4 faggot

my goal body

>2pl8 ohp for 5

how big are your shoulders lad that's very impressive

enjoy never looking good in anything you wear

rofl im there now cutting, the fuck would u wanna be 15% extra bf for faggot

Thanks bruv, and true, 225 OHP is probably unreachable for most. I'm 6'3 and have naturally mile wide shoulders so I feel like I could hit 2pl8.

1/2/3/4 pl8s is generally a universal benchmark that will put you in the top 10% of males. Hell, considering the nu-male epidemic, probably 5%. Definitely will give you a body that normies will make comments like, "you on roids user? xD"

>tfw 5'6"

What's the point?

Mine too, did I reach it ?

I know I'm a fat fuck.

22" across

>low bf
>ideal

When SHTF you'll cry yourself to sleep while craving for 8 meals a day.

That looks like shit.

this is my physique after 3 years of lifting 5 days a week with near perfect training after the first year, the biggest thing is consistency then after that ensuring that you're training HARD (dont be a bitch faggot) get enough rest (don't go out drinking every weekend) and then make sure you eat enough... it's not rocket science.

As long as you can overpower every woman you meet, you are strong enough...

what routine? im doing greyskull and loving it
he looks strong as fuck

Body hair is crucial for a manly body. Don't be gay and shave your chest

I just made my own, started off with a generic bodybuilding split then towards the end of my 3rd year moving onto 4th i moved towards a powerlifting training style and that's where i saw most of my gains believe it or not, i was also strong as an ox for my weight (yes manlet).

Honestly i don't think the routine matters as much as people say it does, if you're lifting heavy weight with good form, eating correctly and getting adequate rest you will grow and you will get stronger, the problem is faggots seem to think that they can skip out on some of them and still grow.

150lb bodyweight my lifts were
Deadlift - 350lb x 2
Bench - 220 x 2-3
Squat - 300 x 1

I'll take the bait

You win that one haha

You're a lot shorter than the guy in the OP, I can tell by the length of your forearms. So you require a lot less muscle to fill out.

Just curious, I guess you were already pretty strong before getting back into it this summer?

How much do you weigh?

This is a great anti-refugee body.

>ideal male body
>thinks that muscles are everything

well granted, good muscles and low body fat are 60% of what could make you great. But testosterone is still slightly more than that.

read this book

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

wrong board...

want to talp Sup Forumsitics?

or got to fitness board.

wer'e all laying down BS in front of a PC... bad advice!

>i don't think the routine matters as much as people say it does
It doesn't. You could have the most divine routine from God himself, but if your diet isn't up to scratch and you're getting poor sleep, someone with a shitty 3 day a week routine but with perfect diet/sleep will gain much more than you.

>tfw average body and height
>6'1
>60kg
Oh well, it could be worse

To answer all 3 of your questions...

Inb4 brown eyes = not white

god im fucking jealous of all of you. i have literally no drive to work out, or do anything productive. i look like a skeletor and sound/look 14 even though I'm 23

But yeah I did sports in high school and I lifted casually on and off through college.

Cool story bro

height and weight on your driver's license wtf?

you fucked up, I started lifting and dieting at 13

Nigga you ain't 5'11 or that picture isn't yours. You can't fool us midget!

>no drive
Bad diet and low test

Become CEO of powerful international company
1 set until failure.

Good shit.

I just found out I have testosterone levels below that of a 90 year old.

Gonna see what course of action my doctor recommends. Hoping to get on TRT or some shit.

Why? That body looks relatively strong and aesthetic desu

thanks ik i fucked up.

They don't do height and weight in Aus??

Yupp whatever you say bud.

Thanks bro. But yeah that sucks. Get TRT I have friends who have gotten it and they came out great. Plus lifting raises test levels.

>unfortunately a lot of people are dead inside so they go full hardcore into gym life and start an Instagram account

You just gone made me kek, chuckles

Nope, just address, name, dob.

fuck off ur full of shit

Thread is gay af desu senpai.

probably around 225 workout bench
350+ workout deadlift
135ish workout shoulderpress
ability to do 30 nonstop full dips
6x3 bw chinups or 180 workout lat pulldowns

you could probably get these numbers with 6 months of consistent work coming from no experience

if you weigh 200lbs and you're only benching 200, you're weak af

>implying that I lift for any other reason than my mental health

Lifting legitimately makes me feel happy. If I skip going to the gym for over a week a get quite depressed.
There's not many guys over 30 that lift for grills

Maybe if you spent more time exercising and less time crying on a neo-nazi MLP fan site you could be in decent shape too you stupid fucking roo.

99 strength or 120 if you want to really push it.

But be serious, your strength will be useless if your attack level is still at 1 or 3 so you want to go for 99 attack and strength.

The above average stats are

75 attack and 75 strength .

75 defense on top of that will definitely get you in the ideal male body.

But if you want to be a strength pure, go for it mang.

Oh, you love it

Lifting is degenerate and needs to be banned and all (((Gym)))'s need to be shut down.

Don't fall for the iron jew. Quit drinking your unhealthy protein shit and quit causing permanent damage to your joints and ligaments.

On the left pic, he looks like that red head chick that John snow loved from GoT.
Good progress though

>it's a gym fags circle jerk about their PBs thread

Lol nobody cares faggots.

Go back to /fit/

I quit supplements because I figured I was paying a small fortune for the sake of vanity.

I don't care what /fit/ tells me, there's no way the Wheyjew and creatjew are good for me

Whey is a dairy byproduct. Literally the left over shit that would normally go straight into the trash can but meatheads are so god damned stupid that they pay premium price for it.

I swear, just the act of lifting seems to lower ones IQ by a standard deviation.

>rationalizing your laziness this hard.

Guys like you are the reason everybody stereotypes Sup Forums as disgusting hypocritical degenerates.

should be able to push and steer your own car out of traffic when you fuck up and run out of gas

>lazy
No, I sit at home and learn things, while you meat head monkeys are too busy causing permanent damage to your body so you look more attractive to other men.

Majority of people who lift weights are homosexual, one look at /fit/ or any fitness community will prove that. It's a disgusting act of degeneracy that should be avoided.

>those traps
U doing roids senpai?

something like this would be ideal for maximum strength.

not much

10% BF is ideal
aestetic should be symetric I think 40cm arms are exceptable

My max lifts were

incline bench (never did straight fuck that) 70kg

butterfly close grip 80kg

squats 80kg

deadlift 90kg

this made me look like OP#s pic with better neck, forarms and neck
really if you just want to look good you don't need that much weight

However, the older I got the more fat I put on (destroyed my body + grew a bit more) and now I have to lift far heavier to get to the same body as I did not maintain it.

I think if strenght is important 2x bodywheight should be max

If looks then far less will be fine. If I had to guess I'd say 120kg wheights are enough for any man to get an above average catalouge body

100-120kg incline bench
120kg deadlifts
120kg squats
and all other exercises below that

> How much stuff do I have to lift up and put down before brainless bar-sluts will let me rub my willy in their meat-hole? How many meat holes do I have to rub my willy in before I become happy?

>tfw wristlet
>my dick is literally thicker than my wrists
>high insertions

i will never look good no matter what, im giving up

A fighting body!

This guy can trow and land a solid punch and keep looking sexy!

-no homo

When you feel fit, so you have a lot of energy, when you can pinch your arm and not have skin that doesn't retracts immediately.

For your sake I really hope this is bait and you're not actually this much of a fedora.

Go back to shaving your entire body and getting fucked in the ass you weightlifter faggot.

Lmmfao have fun explaining to your doctor that you're morbidly obese because you're afraid exercise will "turn you gay" you stupid fucking neckbeard beta male.

>Lmmfao
Proof that lifting weights lowers your IQ. You are literally a white nigger.

it's a biproduct not a waste product. people in europe have been using whey in food for centuries. and whey protein is pretty cheap.

Being overly buff is a meme. Just make sure you're strong enough (i.e. stronger than the average guy), but emphasize on being able to run and ruck like a madman and fight like a badass.

There's shades of grey you fucking moron. It's possible to have a regular workout regime and still have the energy to read and learn. If anything the former makes the latter easier.