How do Catohlicucks justify the 4th crusade? You all complain about Turkey taking Constantinople...

How do Catohlicucks justify the 4th crusade? You all complain about Turkey taking Constantinople, but you were the ones who weakend them first.

Other urls found in this thread:

clarion-journal.com/clarion_journal_of_spirit/2014/06/the-myth-of-schism-david-bentley-hart.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay when we war each other like its okay when they war each other. It's not okay when they invade US like they say it's not okay when we invade them. Unless it is okay when we invade them and our military actions in the middle east are unarguably okay. Make up your mind.

>every situation is exactly the same, I have no idea what the fuck "nuance" and "context" mean

t. 15 year old girl

You know what 4th crusade called is..?
The sack of Constantinople... They raped the city. Turks took it to make it capital and best city of their empire. Pic related after one year of conquest, this Orthodox Greek School was built and since then it is active. Yes! In a Islamic caliphate of Ottoman, they built a Religious Christian School for religion education.

>being such a retard that it's impossible to hold the same standards of morality when it comes to different people

Zara belonged to the Venitians, and they were taking their rightful clay back

what's so difficult to understand?

>I STILL don't know what "nuance" and "context" are

t. struggling 15 year old girl

Turks only took care of Christians insofar as the heads of the Orthodox faith declared them the legacy of the Roman Empire.

It's not like that good will came for free, the true Roman heirs had to essentially spit on the graves of all their ancestors.

Catholics have always been shit, and Venetians were notorious jew-lite. Captains would rather sink their boats than pay for their ridiculous dry dock fees.

>still being so retarded he can't even formulate a viable counterargument

You sure do seem like a 14 year old girl.

Thanks for telling me that bombing Iraqis was totally justified, though. That's all I wanted to hear.

By not being a slave to the venejew.

Literally no one is invading the US,

Pretty sure the catholicucks were better represented in the kingdoms of Hungary and Croatia.

So there goes your point.

T.border crosser

>Zara belonged to the Venitians

And Constantinople too I guess.

They don't count unless they are armed.

That has nothing to do with my post

Lul, you're pretty triggered, huh kiddo?

Bombing Iraqi's was fine, don't care about that, we bombed what we bombed for specific reasons. Taking out Saddam left a power vacuum however, probably would have been better to leave him.

>Turks only took care of Christians insofar as the heads of the Orthodox faith declared them the legacy of the Roman Empire.
>Turks only took care of Christians insofar
>only
Wtf do you mean? There only Christians used to live there.. Then Jews came and they had their own religious places too. Now in Turkey we have still Greek and Armenian Religious Schools. They were active in Caliphate time, they are still active now. While non freedom lands of western countries have religious Islamic schools; not in past, not even now...

Us, as in Westerners, not United States.

Nobody cares what they do to each other now. We should continue to invade and kill them wherever Muslim's exist.

I'm sure your wife's son is, liberal.

war is expensive. venetians needed pay denbts. the exiled Zaran prince offered 200k silver marks to do it.

guess you shouldn't have taken Zara from the Venetians

Don't talk about me or my wife's son ever again,

If Turks didn't get buttfucked by Poles then I doubt they would have treated the Papacy in Rome with any respect or leniency, as Rome never accepted Turk's claims of being Roman.

Also, don't act like you've done people of other faiths any favors when you're trying to impose jizya on Greek Cypriots TODAY. Fuck right off, roach.

Frankly its only fair that we impose a fag-tax on every Muslim in the west at the threat of being beheaded if they fail to pay.

Don't forget the Massacre of the Latins, Theodore

>Be venetian merchant
>Be in Constantinople
>Suddenly, orthodox mob start to kill, expel or sell to turks catholics
>One of the blind you
>Many years later you become doge of Venice
>Buy 4th crusade because you were medieval equivalent of Soros
>Rape, kill and burn Catholic city (Zara iirc)
>Pope excomunicate you and whole """Crusade"""
>didn't_care.jpg
>Your vendetta will fulfil
>Go to constantinople

So yeah, it wasn't "us" and it was done for understandable reasons. Plus it kickstarted renesans.

>There was something inherently strange in the spectacle of John Paul asking pardon for the 1204 sack of Constantinople and its sequel; but there is something inherently unseemly in the refusal of certain Eastern polemicists to allow the episode to sink back to the level of utter irrelevancy to which it belongs. (In any event, I eagerly await the day when the Patriarch of Constantinople, in a gesture of unqualified Christian contrition, makes public penance for the brutal mass slaughter of the metic Latin Christians of Byzantium—men, women, and children—at the rise of Andronicus I Comnenus in 1182, and the sale of thousands of them into slavery to the Turks. Frankly, when all is said and done, the sack of 1204 was a rather mild recompense for that particular abomination, I would think.)

- David Bentley Hart, Eastern Orthodox, clarion-journal.com/clarion_journal_of_spirit/2014/06/the-myth-of-schism-david-bentley-hart.html

To add to this: all of my experience online has been that the Eastern Orthodox in general are resentful of Catholics, in a way that Catholics are not resentful of the Eastern Orthodox.
They (the Orthodox) are often practically racist when they talk about "Latins" and "Franks", as an inferior race and barbarian civilisation, to the Greeks and their civilisation.
If you read the history of the on-and-off schism between the Church in the East and West, I think you'll agree that it's been fueled by Eastern polemicists, fanatics, who were often driven by pride in their own culture more than anything else.
The general pattern seems to be this:
1. The East excommunicates the entire West based on some perceived threat to orthodoxy (Filioque, unleavened bread, priestly celibacy)
2. The Pope reminds the East that they have no right to excommunicate the Holy See of Sts. Peter and Paul, and that the Bishop of Constantinople is not the supreme judge of orthodoxy in the Church.
3. The East says: "fuck you Latin barbarians."
4. The West tries to make compromise with the East to placate them, without compromising Church doctrine.
5. The East eventually refuses any form of compromise, as an anti-Western polemicist takes up the standard of "Orthodoxy" and reminds the people of the East of all the Western heresies and atrocities committed against them.
6. Repeat 1-5.