Do they like the cuckstamp on their flag?

Do they like the cuckstamp on their flag?

Attached: ausflag.png (493x244, 8K)

Every Shitalian should see "Looking for Alibrandi" if they are interested in Straya

>Copies his flag from France because he doesnt have any better ideas

They literally do.

the UK has no actual power anymore its kind of a symbolic thing that doesn't matter, much better than anything to do with China or Goblins that for sure

change your flag then

yes. we see it as a reminder of our history rather than a reference to an existing nation. If I were from another country I would absolutely be making fun of Australians for the cuck stamp though so I see where you're coming from but it isn't really going to bother many people.

I like the country and everything that made it what it was, including Britain

Why should we? We've had it for 117 years. People have fought and died under the flag.

i like it because most of my ancestors are british.

My parents are both Catholics from Northern Ireland and I like it

when i was researching my family tree most of my relatives were from england but when i did an ancestry.com dna test it said im over 30% irish. i knew id have some, i have an irish surname and y haplogroup because my paternal line is irish but i was surprised to get so much,

Plenty of Irish moved to England during the famine

People have fought and died under lots of flags that aren't around anymore. So what?

It's just one of many reasons why we shouldn't change and there's no reason we should change beyond >le gugstamb XD XD
If we became a republic or the country fundamentally changed then we'd need a new flag. Beyond that, there's no reason to change.

Very much so.

>we wuz anglos n sheit

yes. I'm not even anglo but I'd rather we retain our British heritage than become some soulless asian republic

it's literally a British flag with some stars, Australia is British

We've got it on all our state flags too. It pisses a lot of progressives off about how "eurocentric" we are so historical significance aside I fucking love it.

This country shall remain forever the home of the descendants of those people who came here in peace in order to establish in the South Seas an outpost of the British race.

based