SUPER IMPORTANT POLL

SUPER IMPORTANT POLL.

Do you identify as alt-right, Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/11089933
strawpoll.me/11089933
strawpoll.me/11089933
strawpoll.me/11089933

No, I don't have autism.

FPBP

Okay, so early indications suggest that most people here don't identify as alt-right.

Why is everyone calling us alt-right? I'm not alt-right.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE. I hate this.

liberals just looove to put labels on people

The only correct answer is no.

Because you were before it hit the mainstream.

This site is nothing more than ironic hipsters who don't have the skills to function in a real social environment.

I'm far right

Nto some libreal coined term alt-right

Bump to finally CTR.

>I 'Dentify
as a lover of open argument, and debate

The alt-right doesn't even exist tho

>"gender is just a social construct"
as they make up some 70 of them
LGBTQNRAPS4....

#mentally hill

No.

beans on toast, lovely, are we having spotted dick for pudding?
In are household we have a dish called, muk in a bowl.
it consists of; bacon sausage egg fried bread black pud hash browns tomato and what every shit you want in your fry up, cut into tiny bits drowned in tomato sauce and mixed together until it looks like "muck in a bowl"

The alt-right are fags from Reddit and people that follow alt-right e-celebs like Milo, Kayla, Infowars, and Laura Southern.

my pepe, can kick your pepes ass
~74% sayin "NO" that's way less than I expected

Voted yes. It's time for me to start hanging out with people who are more mature than 4chen users. I'm going to the dark corners of the internet. See you later fags lol.

Anyone who votes yes is a retard. Accepting a label coming from the "mainstream media" even if they aren't able to explain what "alt right" actually means.

I hear reddit is pretty dark desu.

What's your problem? I like baked beans and I like toast. Don't you? That looks like it might be kind of hard to eat, but I'm sure it's delicious.

fuck off with your forced meme, retard

What the fuck how triggered is this guy.

Why do people play into (((their))) games by accepting the label of "Alt-Right" ?

You are literally giving them everything they asked for : the big bad wolf they want us to be, with a big and bad fancy label known as Alt-Right

We are not together in this fucking shit, we cannot completely agree on one single thing, don't try and paint this fucking place with such a shitty label. I'm even beginning to believe that the "paid shills" meme is actually true, with a controlled opposition trying to force the alt-right meme down our throat

Sup Forums is mainly Christians, Nazis, Libertarians and Ancaps, with a few egoists and stormfags on the side. This ain't a movement

Fuck, the rise of the Alt-Right meme since the Hillary happening is one of the worst thing that happened to this hellhole

>tfw the media claims the altright lives on the chans.
>tfw when only 30% of Sup Forums is altright

please stop

Gave wrong answer aaaaand reported

No. Traditionalist right wing views aren't new or 'alternative'. Rather the neo-coms today aren't right wing at all.