Is Alcohol Red-Pilled?

Small doses of alcohol, just enough to get me tipsy, make me extremely eloquent in my speech and totally charismatic with my friends. It really is liquid courage but I've noticed it also makes my thoughts a lot clearer. Does anyone else share these feelings? I feel like I could write a novel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zj50DmBFp0
youtu.be/VTSCppeFzX4
aim-digest.com/gateway/pages/general/articles/antiox/free_rad.htm
plumdeluxe.com/deconstructing-the-digestive
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol-full-story/
youtu.be/-Zj50DmBFp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No replies yet but I hope some of you would like to talk about this.

Same but what if that thoughts all just in our head :(

fuck off Jaden

I just destroyed a contemporary of mine in an argument on the incompatibility of Islam with Western culture so it can't just be in my head.

I have a permanent edge that needs softening when I am sober, I drink a bit and I feel very comfortable

It's like a quiet air of confidence that envelopes you and makes you feel superior in the face of any challenge.

Moderation is okay. Any cultured man should know how what varied of wine he should pair with a meal.

Personally, I'm into craft beer as well (long before the hipster cucks came along) simply because I like the taste. I'll drink a good scotch or bourbon if I'm drinking socially.

There's also a correlation with higher IQ and social drinking. When you're someone who always wants to talk about something of substance, you occasionally need a drink to loosen you up so you can take more interest in small talk.

Variety*

I'm more of a whiskey man personally. I find a drink makes me much more successful at persuading normal folk in to taking the redpill on a few subjects. For some reason I'm just much more empathetic and appeal with logic in a way that appeals to their emotions and opens their perceptions.

Tbh I am annoyed of todays degenerate alcohol culture.

I enjoy drinking it after work, but almost any urban town nowadays is filled with drunk lowlifes who piss on the street. A lot of misguided punk kids who drink it 24/7. Frustrated 30-somethings listening to Lana del Rey and Alanis Morissette and decide to booze all pain.

That is of course assuming I limit myself and don't drink TOO much.

Drunk people are the absolute worst

I'm a very quiet person, even to people who are close to me.
Alcohol loosens my tongue greatly.
Easy to overdo it though and become an alcoholic.
Perfectly acceptable in moderation.

Not drunk. Just tipsy. I'm not getting hammered with friends like a fool, just liquored up enough to give me an entirely new level of confidence when speaking to them. Like I'm in control of the entire situation and my will can become reality with just the right combination of words.

Double Triple Checked.

Drinking until you black out or wake up in bed next to a stranger is complete degeneracy. So is drinking to escape your problems.

The idea is to reach the point where you're more open, more fun, and less anxious. Once you start to slur your words or notice delayed reflexes, things of that nature, is when you need to exhibit some self control.

Wow you sound like a bundle of fun.

have self control faggot. that is the true red pill.

Who says I don't? I've simply experimented and know where my limits lie. I would never do that in public and certainly not in the company of friends or family. I just decided to drink a lot by myself one night and figure out what being drunk really was. It was not enjoyable.

Alcohol isn't redpilled.
It's also far from necessary just like coffee or antibiotics yet we use all of them sometimes.
It has its uses as a depressant and disinfectant, everything else is just playing with your food (or drinks in this case).

I'm a functioning alcoholic.
I drank a litre of scotch last night by myself when I came home from work.
Didn't even wake up with a hangover and went to work again today.
I do dread what this is doing to my insides though.

you've never met a sober muslim in that case

In reality you just spewed insults and barfed on the guy so he left

SMALL (can't stress that enough) doses of Alcohol and small or STRONG doses Mushrooms are quite redpilled and white as fuck, yeah. Look up Black Pidgeon Speaks video about microdosing if you want more information on the topic.

On the contrary they were the one vomiting. (Turns out 6 plates of seafood isn't good for you.)

It's real.

Ballmer peak.

Depends on how much you drink and in what kind of environment, it's always bad for your health though.

You lack confidence buddy. You're great without drugs. Just like people who take adderal for concentration really lack discipline.

When I'm sober I find it difficult to break free from the clutches of nihilism.What would be a good alternative to drinking for this?

>Black Pidgeon
kek

Think of it in terms of what it is and not what it does.

Alcohol is a poison. Your ancestors harnessed the power of a poison to aid in something, and thus, a genetic ability to utilize it.

To utilize it sounds very pragmatic.

So, in cases where I live a day off only booze, or you gain courage, or someone copes - it's a proper utilization.

It's when you use alcohol recreational, and out of boredom, that you become abusive of the tool. Imagine, for a momment, you using a hammer to do everything all day. Instead of a key, instead of a pencil, instead of ect, the abuse of the tool becomes an abuse of the self.

The self is the ultalization IN WILL POWER AND CONSCIOUSNESS of the tool

If you utlaize the tool to success, or goals, you gain virtue in weilding of the tool.

Like a smith with a hammer, or an adult with emotions.

small "doses" is an indication to this tools utilization.

I think youre alright.

My PhD thesis was powered by vodka. Without it I just stared at the computer screen.

Actually, red wines have a lot of health benefits including lowering risk of heart disease and possibly even cancer.

That's because of procyanidins and other stuff it contains, not alcohol.

You think that all that shit you just posted is true, but the people that you think you are impressing are giggling behind your back.

Sorry, user.

Nope. Am sober now. Can confirm I rocked her fucking world and made her question her stance on Muslim immigration. She was a catholic who supported taking in Syrian refugees and Muslim immigrants.

Oh you meant the stuff from the original post, my bad. I don't really care if people giggle. They can giggle in their cubicle while I try and figure shit out for myself. If I was afraid of being laughed at I wouldn't have the bravery to do or say anything unpopular.

Well, that's a given. But a glass a couple times a week isn't going hurt your liver or your cognitive function.

>is alcohol red pilled

In small doses/in moderation it removes inhibition which can make some conversations easier.. too much and it's toxin for your brain and body that can turn you to a slobbering moron to downright delusional and nuts.

If you know when to stop it's pretty nice. If you don't know when to stop, stay clear of it entirely.

Though really staying clear of it entirely both alcohol and cigarettes gives you much better overall health and actually clear improved intelligence compared to constantly consuming the aforementioned.

shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zj50DmBFp0

You already know the answer.

But if you're looking for a drug, perhaps phenibut

Yea it's good for improving my social skills and so on, the problem is that when you're drinking it's really hard to notice the line between being social and being annoying know-it-all drunk.

Also it's in no way healthy, I wish I could get the same effects from a pill with none of the negative effects of alcohol.

Fucking betas, all of you. If you need to drink to be comfortable clearly there's a problem with you, you lack real confidence probably because you're a loser. You are part of the degeneracy and I hope you all get cucked

>Liquid jew
>redpilled

Nah mate.

You can't fix bad concentration with attitude when it's caused by lower than normal brain activity.

fuck you buddy, if you don't like getting smashed then you're a sad cunt.

If you drink/smoke a lot, you'll notice this effect very shortly after you stop consuming them if you're currently doing it now try stopping for an entire month just to make sure you'll unequivocally notice the difference..

Makes sense.. one is basically an organic dissolver but a dilluted version is why the hangover is basically your body trying to get the toxins out of your body, the other is tobacco + other completely toxic crap going into your lunges and into your bloodsteam etc. Not exactly something you should expect improved performance from especially if you do both at the same time.

tl;dr alcohol in small doses/in moderation no big deal and can be fun and helpful.. Should not be used if you don't know to stop when you have a buzz going.

The main danger with alcohol is that too many people think they should keep going when they've already had plenty. If you stay under your limit it's no big deal and just fun and happy etc. However like any substance the reaction depends on your mood. Some say drink if you're upset, but i really don't think that.. i really think you shouldn't drink if you're upset or very angry about something, because that can turn into a disaster.

only drink if you're in a good mood to become in an even better mood.. and don't drink alone as a general rule.

I used to experience the same. I'm extremely inhibited by nature, not only externally but internally. My thought flows best when I'm either intoxicated or sleep-deprived and those inhibitions and compartmentalizations are loosened.

I haven't been anything close to drunk in years though. The smell and taste of alcohol makes me physically sick for some reason, so even socially I'm reluctant to drink.

There's OBJECTIVELY a sweet spot where you are 10 x more creative and productive while drunk. I've lived it.

Go over that limit and it's a total shitfest and you're retarded for the rest of the night.

youtu.be/VTSCppeFzX4
This is exactly what most of you are talking about
But in sketch format

>zero doses of alcohol and i am even more charismatic and eloquent.

>alcohol is the burden of modern day society. Is is a relict and was used to keep the poor and working class busy with themselves.

>feeds the misconcept of the fulfillment of instant pleasure and gratification like sugar and vidio games.

>is literally poison for you body

>in small amounts it is usefull as and in medicine

>it turns out the worst of part sleeping in every human.

>if enjoyed in very little doses i consider it ok

>the shit even taste like shit and you have to get used to it like cofee because you want to be like the cool kids

>then you forget how bad this shart tasted and get you fixed on it

>after all it is just a valve poeple need from their miserable, humaninteractionless cattle like life. They can lay down the mask the society put on in first place.

>instead i suggest to never let them pull you up the mask in first place and leave alcohol were it belongs to the fools, stupid and bored.

Alchool is a depressenat
It's good for your health in small quantities , helps digestion and can prolong life.
But like anything on this planet too much causes problems , ranging from addiction to achool to death.
Not only that but it a root of social unrest and degeneracy.

Conclusion
Enjoy strong liquer , or high alchool beers and wines. but do it in small ammounts. Don't be a drunk faggot.

aim-digest.com/gateway/pages/general/articles/antiox/free_rad.htm

plumdeluxe.com/deconstructing-the-digestive

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/alcohol-full-story/

Don't fall for the drinking too much bottled jew, and live a good and life.
You don't need to be sedated to fuction socially, if you do then man the fuck up.

This
Also i think it depends on how many inhibitions you have as a person, but yeah it can help people who are very inhibited.. to basically say what you mean without too much inhibitions.

And yes go over that limit you're no longer saying what you mean or anything of the sort and are besides yourself, and you're a complete retard but think you're super amazing untill you realize the stupid shit you said and did the day after.

I feel it's my duty as a Nationalist and anti globalist and trump supporter to support Brxit.

It best way give two fingers to left wing liberal cucks and elite.

I do my part of drinking British Gin and whiskey and beer.

I belive all people of /pol should do same.

It is best way show shut them down.

Drinking Gin now.

You sound like a really sad, pathetic person looking for a fantasy based on movies that allows you to feel better

HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING TONIGHT BRAD?

No u do

Yes. Remember that alcohol and brandy saved Europe from the Mongols.
Asians cannot process alcohol as efficiently as us.

It helped you win the west because the native American mongoloids could not handle fire water.

It has served as annimportsnt source of calories and liquids to replenish and refresh the body in times when the water supply was tainted with faeces and disease.

It was doled out as a ration to every sailor in the royal navy during the 200 odd years where the navy dominated the world's oceans and rival navies.

Like all things though it can be taken to excess.

But, if you're euro descended alcohol is a oart of your culture and history and your body has evolved to live with it.

But really if you want to party to find a girl, actually the best is NOT to drink whatsoever.. With m8's out to just vent you can drink a little but after girls, don't drink at all.

You're more aware of what you're saying and doing whilst the others who have had too much are completely retarded, this is actually an advantage and shows responsibility and with confidence you can party with them without alcohol etc. And girls will pick up on that after they've spent the night encountering drunk guys that walk up going "hey hey hey.. *fingerpistol* nice tits.. muahahahaha"..

Plus that saves you a shitton of money that you can spend on you and her instead for that matter.

If you don't have a very strong desire to drink alcohol then you're probably not white.

Studies show that drinkers, even alcoholics live longer than people who abstain.

Genetic studies show people who drink moderately have the healthiest telomearse, non drinkers and heavy drinkers having comparatively shorter telomearse.

Yeah but if you're sober
Drunk girls are disgusting

Actually, it's very possible you'll come across as annoying and not fun if you're sober
People want to actively avoid sober people when they're drunk because the sober person doesn't seem on the same level as them
I've even had this happen with MDMA, I was out with friends, and they said they could sense I wasn't on it because my vibe was different by just drinking

Honestly though I wish I could drink in moderation
I often lose several days on drinking binges with mates and feel like complete shit after
Usually having done something embarrassing that sticks in the front of my mind for months

I think I personally am better off without it

That's just the initial noradrenaline/dopamine spike that causes the clarity. Same happens with anything that causes a noradrenaline/dopamine spike. What sucks about it is that you build a tolerance to it very quickly. Try drinking for a few days and see if you can achieve that level of clarity after the first day.

What are the demographics of that study?

And here we see the typical bogan degenerate try to shame his peers into accepting his degeneracy.

No, fuck you buddy. The whole reason alcohol is so popular is because it allows pathetic betas to feel like alphas for a few hours.

I have noticed that non-Whites are often lightweights when it comes to drinking. Blacks, practically pass out after a couple beers. And I've know blacks who would refuse to go out drinking with white people because they can't handle it. Same goes for other minorities. I guess we evolved to handle it because it was vital for our survival in the past.

It's called 'varietal', you fucking poseur.
>craft beer
Literal waste of time and money. I bet you drink pale ale too, you hairy-faced homo.

>you'll be seen as unfunny if you're sober
Well i'm not saying people should not drink, i'm saying if you want to pick up a girl it's best to be sober or have very little to drink, whatever is best.. If you're out with your m8's and not looking for that it doesn't matter except ofcourse if you have too much is never a good idea really.

Partying with drunk people whilst sober can take/takes quite a bit of practice, and you do need quite a bit of confidence to to party with drunk people on their level when you're sober but it's doable, it takes confidence because everything you do you are accountable for but it's basically just being a little more hyper and extra positive and chatty than usual and participating, you obviously don't just sit down mute staring around, i've known guys and girls personally who do the same thing and people didn't consider them annoying, one of them actually picked ME up whilst i was buzzed and she was stone cold sober.

>Drunk girls are disgusting
most people who've had over their limit are either somewhat cute/funny or ragingly annoying. If the girl just has a slight buzz on it's no big deal..

Besides people who get totally wasted and then try to hook up are stupid imo (testifying against myself here cause i've done that in the past, but it's not good), they often end up with wrong people, people they don't even like as personality etc, including having sex with them and then regretting it all the very next day.. Keep it under the limit if you want to hook up.. so you atleast have some idea wtf it is you're doing.

If you can't keep it under the limit by yourself, it's best to stay away from it in general.. or atleast not do it very often. And always do it with m8's so they can keep a track on you not fucking something up.

jokes on you, I was only pretending to be stupid.

>The whole reason alcohol is so popular is because it allows pathetic betas to feel like alphas for a few hours.

Then what does alcohol make alphas, holy shit, like some sort of super-alpha

>Flag

Nope, prefer Poters, Stouts, darker ales. IPAs are meh, good with spicy shit, but mostly trendy bullshit. And your Aussie shit is piss water.

>I feel like I could write a novel
Kek, try jotting some things down on a note pad. You'll be cringing the next morning when you read it.

Bring a video camera too to catch some of those eloquent conversations.

Oh, and "varietal" is wine term.
>Poser

Fun thread. Thanks for your input.

Just drank 2/3 a bottle of red for lunch. AMA

You can get the same effect from exercise. A short high intensity lifting session should be enough.

>

Probably. I've been a heavy drinker since I turned 21. I used to always say I'd never drink, but my girlfriend at the time got me to try it.

Spent most of the last decade drinking with a few clean weeks, maybe a solid clean month or two.

I drink 2 bottles of 101 a week, sometimes more, beer every day, and smoke weed every day.

I'm about to run out of beer, no weed left, no booze left, here's to hoping I can make it just a few days clean again.

It's always hardest the first few days, but if I can make it that far, it gets easier.

getting drunk is not redpilled but drinking is redpilled

doing it every day will jew your brain and body by fucking up your sleep and other things

but if you dont have a stressful life that drives you to want to take the edge off with a couple beers you probably dont have a job or any responsibilities

Worked for Hemingway and Hitchens. Could work for you too. Trick is to find out what your rate of consumption needs to be in order to sustain that level of performance indefinitely. Could be 1oz per hour or 2oz or somewhere in between. Experiment with that over a week and then stick to that ideal hourly dosage everyday for the rest of your life and win at life.

>I'm a functioning alcoholic.
>I drank a litre of scotch last night by myself when I came home from work.
>Didn't even wake up with a hangover and went to work again today.
>I do dread what this is doing to my insides though.

That's pretty hardcore mate. I think you need help. Your liver will fail on your within a few years at that rate (assuming that you just recently started drinking at those levels). Talk with a doc.

I can't stand beer for some reason, like those people that buy 24-packs and just chill on them the entire night. What's up with that? Yeah I'll have a bottle or two but after that it's kind of pointless. Most American beers taste like shit anyways.

I don't know what it is about whiskey and hard alcohol in general like tequila but I love that shit. I can sip it like fine wine or dunk it down the hatch like water. Can't do this with beer though...

Nothing wrong with alcohol unless you drink to hide from your problems, in that case you're a pussy

drinking for a buzz, beer is useless. youll just get fat and piss alot. beer is more for one or two drinks with lunch. liquor is superior but sipping it straight wears down your throat lining and can cause cancer.

It it's "red pilled" or "blue pilled" it's all in how you treat it.
>lol so wasted imma not remember DIS in da mornin'
Is pathetic, and so is being so afraid of your tenuous self control that you fear a sniff of the cap will somehow transform you into Mr.Hyde.
Go ahead and be dry, just don't act like you're some vanguard of purity.

I think I heard once that American beer is very weak
Beer can get me pretty drunk tho over here
5% ish

5% is regular over here but i just cant stand beer

alcohol is for relaxing and its impossible to relax getting up to piss every 5 minutes

My major in college is alcohol production, so keep drinking there bud ;)

In all seriousness, I like drinking, but I hate blacking out. I've done it a few times in college, and it's just not fun retracing your steps. It's funny once you've backtracked, but it's really just unnerving not remembering your evening.

You'll still never be as bad as the Brit who said coffee is a drug (I mean he's right, but this guy was for full on banning it. It's the devil's juice, etc.)

Hell it isn't limited to wines, beer pairing is a thing with many foods.

Alcohol is degenerate.

But coffee is the devil's juice. I started drinking coffee moderately when I wrote my thesis to get shit done and now can't live without it. A ban would have prevented me running risk of becoming a wreck when coffee supply runs out. It ruined my life.

Alcohol is literally the liquid jew.
>Perfect consumable that makes you crave more.
>Makes you a babbling idiot.
>Is quite expensive, depending on where you are.
>Ruins your productivity the next day.

Drink in moderation kids and the above doesn't really apply, but don't kid yourself in thinking it's all that good for you. Without alcohol the West would rise up and recognize the problems facing them; alcohol is a real life soma.

Alcohol literally is a real life version of liquid luck from Harry Potter.
It can make you do amazing things that you'd never have the balls or ingenuity to do sober.

The only problem is that 97% of people don't know how to use it and just drink to "get fucked up yo."

sapphire better

youtu.be/-Zj50DmBFp0

Alcohol settles my hands and if I drink enough I can actually talk to people more. I do remember everything though.

I've been into coffee at times but usually I can stop drinking it without really noticing any effect
I like drinking it because it makes me feel productive, and I have a link between drinking it and getting started on something important