DABID thread

DABID or how to turn an amazing story into shit and feminist propaganda the thread

>feminist propaganda

more like FRAGILE WHITE MALES BEING FRAGILE

They could have done some cool shit like Viscerion swoops in at the last second and blocks the spear from killing Drogon and dany.

Is this one of them strawman comics or where are the people that are complaining that there's women in positions of power?

why didn't the dragons just target the blue man group? apparently they shatter into ice cream with a single sword strike, causing them to lose control over large portions of the undead army

jon could have included it in his letter to dany

>where are the people that are complaining that there's women in positions of power?

every Sup Forums shitpost thread

dude, just turn your brain off, lmao

I thought the complaint was that every female character in the last couple seasons has been a complete mary sue, and that they constantly keep emasculating the male characters?
This current season has been especially bad, every female is just an inexplicable badass that knows everything and every male is a big dumb idiot that has to be put in their place.

this is all jon jones fault

Its not the fact that they are women in power, it's the fact that they are very stupid women in power

White Walkers still immune to dragonfire, if you trust the leaks.

also that fact it is also unrealistic in the setting as well

Why are there 4 dragons? 3 in the sky and the one landed on the rock?

im not white and i hate this feminist propaganda.

to be fair if jon did not fall through the ice and made onto drogon the knight king would have made the second shot before drogon was airborn. If he killed Drogon first Viserion and Rhaegal would have gone ape shit and torched them before a second shot. Makes sense to hit the harder target first also.

/thread

Why is his hammer so stupid fucking huge

Is this to show us how badass he is, that he carries it like it weighs about as much as a foam prop that size would??

lets go over the whole shitshow
WHY DIDN'T HE ATTACK THEM RIGHT AWAY
>wargs into screaming zombie
>sees snow telling gendry to get help
>decides to wait for more bodies to add to his army
WHY DIDN'T HE SHOOT DANNY
let's go over it
>army getting downsized by 3 dragons
>they wanna fuck of asap
option A
>kill getaway dragon
>delay them fucking off
>get your army downsized further
>end up with dragon
option B
>kill other dragon
>make them fuck of faster out of fear
>end up with dragon
>end up with more men left

also i think he bran will improve is wargfu and it will be stronger than the night kings wargfu and he warg the ice dragon and jon will ride the ice dragon not Rhaegal. If not that then dany will sit out the battle against the wights because she is preggers and jon will ride drogon.

why didnt the night king just throw spears at them while they were stuck on the island

It blows my mind when anons on this shit board can come up with better ideas than supposed experts in the industry. Fuck this shitshow.

that's bullshit and you know it

>no one cares if stannis burns people
>no one care if jon executes people

>white male audience gets triggered when Dany executes enemy combatants who refused surrendering

>muh Sup Forums
Obsessed

>knows that bran can warg
>knows that help (aka more bodies) are on the way
>chance of them not coming if he kills the bait : not to be ignored

>why didnt the night king just throw spears at them while they were stuck on the island
Why would he?
Why they need zombies, when they are practiaclly invulnerable? In hardhome, they just stood. On the lake, they just stood.

When I watched it the second time I noticed that NK meant to hit Drogon first, but then saw the other dragon and kind of decided, fuck it.

Depending on distance, wouldn't it be harder to hit a target that's more on level ground with you since you have to throw it upwards to make the distance? Maybe the dragon in flight seemed like an easier shot.

>Kill an Apache that is moving your troops and can fuck over you with support fire

or

>Destroy a Chinook, that you can pump full of lead or even shoot down later, while it takes off.

I dread the moment when autists like you will fucking participate in a real war and will be part of command.

Sansa is as dumb as a brick. (One line about leather doesn't redeem her, she has an IQ of like 95)
Dany is a teenager which gets everything handed to her and fucks up quite a lot.
Cersei is fine, a bit mentally unstable, but at least she's believable.

It's disgusting and overcliched.

Also, how the fuck Viseryon is supposed to sweep in front of the Drogon who is ON EARTH.

the women aren't magic tho

cuz its bran u fgt he doesnt want to kill jon, he wants a dragon only to take down the wall get cuckd

They could change the shot so NK is further away from drogon so he has to ark it and viscerion could swoop in. It is much better than what we got.

i want to believe

>why didn't the dragons just target the blue man group?

Daenerys doesn't have fucking binoculars to look over the targets on the ground to pick up one that is needed.

>jon could have included it in his letter to dany

>Gendry, send the ravens!
>And tell that detailed story about white walkers, where they usually stand and how they look
>And don't forget it Gendry
>IDGAF that you haven't seen them much, Gendry
>There is no time, Gendry!

Seriously, autists like you are worse than "yasqueenslay" folk and deserve a brick to the face.

If the female leads at least were fun to read and not completely retarded, yeah.

I have yet to catch up on the last seasons, is Brienne still alive? Is she still likeable or did the become a drooling moron like most of the female cast?

Do you have your mother check under the bed at night to make sure Sup Forums isn't hiding underneath?

Are you serious?

>It is much better than what we got.

It's much dumber than what we got. You took fanfic moment.... and made it even MORE fanfic-y

>kill the stationary dragon with all the important people on it
>instantly win the war
>somehow this is the stupid decision

They say dragons are very intelligent and have strong bonds to their owners so its not dumb in the slightest for Viscerion to try to protect Dany. NK could have ended the war by killing everyone of Drogon but no, he aims it at a flying target much further away. How is the other ending dumber exactly?

>Get blasted in retaliation by the last two remaining dragons while important people wait out near the dragon's corpse.

>B-but at least I got the Dany's favourite dragon, I win le war!

Find a nearest brick, and smash yourself with it until grey matter will start to come out.
Do us all a favour. You don't need it anyway.

test

hit the large, grounded dragon
>have a large, pissed off dragon charge at (you)
>have the other two dragons join him

hit the small, flying dragon
>take out aerial support
>dragon crashes and dies from impact

woooow

>They say dragons are very intelligent

They also say that dragons are still fucking uncontrollable beasts, you idiotic faggot.

If they killed Drogon how could they get on either of the other dragons fast enough before getting swarmed by whytes?

>break the wheel

Can I post these ?

Well it still makes more sense for NK to aim at Drogon in the first place, just that alone is enough to make it better than what we got.

Also

>Have a chance to crash dragon taking off in haste mid-air
>Crashing it to the ground
>WITH NO SURVIVORS
>Bonus: Have two undead dragons instead of one.

But basement dwelling LoL-playing virgins can't grasp even that simple concept.

>If they killed Drogon how could they get on either of the other dragons fast enough before getting swarmed by whytes?

What part of "blasting the night king and his posse from two sides point blank" is hard to understand, you mongoloid?

You fucking shit stain!
That is not Ellaria, that is Niobe. Don't bring her into this shit.

There's two remaining dragons no matter which one you kill though? What kind of retarded do you have to be to not realise this?

He was aiming at Drogon at first, though

please user have the force to forgive me

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

Should I describe the difference between two airborne dragons and one airborne dragon with a fatass fearing for her life and getting out of there on her dragon? Who is also as mobile as elephant in a fucking porcelain factory?

Yeah go for it

And you know that would take place, how? You said they were uncontrollable yourself. How do you know they wouldn't just kill off more foot soldier whytes in rage.

THE BOAR!

IS

NED!!!!

let's go then

There's at least one more airborne dragon regardless of who you kill, and Drogon can still fuck shit up from the ground, as Jaime found out. How is this something you need explained to you?

Fuck you, I am refusing arguing with retards like you without an ability to smack you with something heavy across your retarded face.

none of your points made any sense, stop being so angry and actually think.

keep going, its delicious

This one actually made sense to me, because they did it for Tyrions character in the end. They wanted it to be shocking and painful when she finally betrays him. It wouldn't mad much sense if she was like her book character.
Show Cercei didn't jump the shark until after her walk of shame. No one in their right mind actually sympathizes with her, but as much as I hate the cunt she has actually been kind of smart in S7 after being such a fucking moron for the first 6 seasons. So....
You know, they just wanted to keep her around because she is a compelling character.

Word. Heshouldhavekilled her episode one of this season, but then we have the succession problem.

>im not going to kill you
>but bend d knee or i kill you

>Night king getting blasted by the other two dragons
Except this wouldn't happen, because the dragons didn't retaliate at all when one of them was killed. Even the one already flying didn't even try avenging it's brother

Hmm no, Cersei is a retarded cunt in both instances, people who actually like her tv version just have brain damage, you cant blame the producers for that.

Or just have it coming his way and breathing fire at him so he has to target that one.

That's easy. Lancel was a little bitch.

>kill dany and jon

literally nobody can oppose you now

Didn't you notice how when the Night King walked through that wall of flames, the fire dissipated? I'm guessing the same thing would happen if the dragon tried breathing fire at him. It would just fade away. Cold wind vs Dragon fire? Seems like cold wind wins.

Something something heavy handed delivery.

It's less realistic than all of the above

The night king didn't want to kill the humans you stupid fucks. He wants them to live for some part of his master plan in the future. Maybe he needs jon snow to do some magic bullshit to destroy the wall or something. Who knows.

This is obvious because the entire undead army could have just been hurling spears or shooting arrows at the humans while they stood on the island for a few days. They all would have died in a few minutes. But they didn't do that because all the night king wanted was a dragon, not to kill the humans.

The mental gymnastics you guys are doing to try and cover this show's poor writing is really fun to read.

>you have to throw up to hit something on the ground
>which is harder than hitting something in the sky

Jesus

Why does every popular show have to shoehorn YAS QUEENs into it. There are plenty of *other* shows to watch this happen. Its especially egregious in GOT because its not being handled in a believable way, pertaining to both the setting and characterization of the women, plus its not making a statement like, say, all the men get killed by wars and its left to the women to keep society going. Its feminism for the sake of feminism. Dany complaining about her "rape" and Jon actively covering up his FUCKING DEATH, and were supposed to think Dany is AS STRONG, is a prime example.

didn't kevan blow up with the septon?

Because Jon has Longclaw, the only sword that has ever defeated a White Walker. (Valyrian Steel)

He knows Jon. He knows he is a commander wielding a dangerous weapon.

gonna go out on a limb and say this image is from before that happened m8

It seems obvious that he wanted a dragon, but unless it turns out there's some reason he needs those people alive, it's shit writing. He seems incredibly well informed for being just some blue fag dicking around in the arctic, maybe he's a warg, maybe he's Bran, whatever. But the point is that he surely knows the people on Drogon are his greatest opposition and hitting Drogon would've been far easier. If it comes to pass that he has a reason for keeping them alive, great. If not, it's just plot armor bullshit.

Isn't it heavily implied that the CotF fed Jojen to Brann?

No, where?

If he's keeping them alive on purpose then they really are just copying the Wrath of the Lich King plot
The acorn paste mixed with blood? After