Why do people here ALWAYS fall for Asian racemixing threads, contribute to them, push them...

Why do people here ALWAYS fall for Asian racemixing threads, contribute to them, push them, say how much they'd love to fuck a soulless slit eye?

Why? Is Sup Forums really this degnerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pFCqUROWEKU?t=84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fritz, just calm down and stop buying into the white woman are good meme. Can't be your holy grail and sluts at the same time, can they?
Do yourself a favour and stop going for white cunts.

>Is Sup Forums really this degenerate
Yes, back to Stormfront bud

Nips are honorary aryans but you Hans you're an honorary shitskin.

Oriental girls are really cute though. They have nicer body proportions. Their bodies are slightly longer and their legs a little shorter.

Everyone loves them but let's be honest, we will will always favour our own girls really. But all men naturally want a variety of women so it's easy to be attracted to them.

White women will always be our favorite anyway

it's okay to mix up or across, but not down

I'm white and I exclusively date black girls though. Is this bad?

Fuck you UK.

You gave me a Paki/indian fetish, when i studied there.

No. It's good.

No

> Is Sup Forums really this degnerate?

Where the fuck do you think you are?

We are all closet degenerates.

You do realize there are some people on here who are virgins and would fuck anything right?

They are usually the dudes giving dating advice and calling themselves Chad while the normie anons laugh at them.

Not all of Sup Forums supports that shit.

>somewhat true OP

Chinese specially, no religion, and most culture destroyed by communism.
All that drives them is Money, not even human compassion.

>don't do it Romania
that's how you make the Romani

Those legs are NOT proportioned to that girl's body at all

She's fat as fuck with those legs, how is that cute

She got thick thighs faggot.

>He's not a thigh guy

Kek

90% of Sup Forums is shills now.

Those aren't thick thighs you degenerate fuck

you can tell cause her knees are flush with her legs

she's fat not thick

that's like fat girls have big tits, doesn't count

Asians are not niggers.

Their crime statistics are proof of this, letting in asians into your country doesn't increase crime like it does with muslims and niggers. Sure they have a different culture, but there is little reason to trashtalk them when we have much bigger fish to trashtalk.

>mfw whites say they aren't motivated by money
>whites spend 40 hours a week being compassionate

For race-mixing purists I understand. But I have yellowfever so I say fuck off.

Sup Forums is satire, friend.

People don't really hate non-whites on here.

Go eat your dogs elsewhere, dumb mongol.

This is the only legitimate reason against asian immigration.

But compared to niggers and muslims, it's not really that bad, whites would just lose some diverstity (hair and eye color would become dark).

Everyone is motivated by money. If you gave a nigga $100/hour to pick cotton for 80 hours a week, you know very well that the nigga is gonna pick some good cotton.

I eat my dogs wherever i well please, sir.

Cause they're hot
Just fucked and sucked an asian cunt about an hour ago, shit was so cash

>hurrdurr our race becoming extinct and diluted to the point of being hardly distinguishable from asians is not a big deal

Like I said, go eat your dogs elsewhere.

if a white male and asian female have babies, does that technically make them Finnish?

see my previous post
The racemixing point is the only negative aspect of asian immigration.

I like looking at tight Asian qts

youtu.be/pFCqUROWEKU?t=84

This is what an actual finn looks like, do you really think finns will feel a difference if they mix? The only thing that seperates them from asians is probably light hair and light eyes like he said.

I'm not going to choose between greater and lesser evil. Purge them all for all I care.

The girl in OP has ass filler injections.

Whenver someone posts latina/negro ass threads in response I usually post ass injecton misshaps.

t. Muhammed

>The girl in OP has ass filler injections.
No. She works out, you fucking retard. That ass is mostly muscle. She has an instagram where she posts videos of herself squatting with weights.

Dating a beautiful half Asian half White girl.

Sup Forums will get mad and yell at me because apparently loving another human being that has a different hue of skin and comes from a different place is bad

breeding with a half breed contributes more than coalburners, your shildren will be 25%asian assuming your white.

did anyone like junkrat more than the actual joker?

Yeah, and the white side of her is German, and that side of her family is filled with blonde hair and blue eyes, same as myself. Assuming we get married and have children (which we're already talking about) then our children will most likely have those phenotypes.

But of course, the rest of Sup Forums, including OP, will shout 'degenerate' because they can't stand it for some odd reason.

Depends on which joker. If we're talking mark hamel in the original batman cartoon which the drawing is ripped from, then they're both bretty gud. But I personally love junkrat more

Lmao you're so fucking gay

I never bring it up here, but I have a kid with a Chinese girl. I've got no problem with asian girls but the number of threads about them is fucking ridiculous. (And I'm married to a white woman now anyway)