Can we talk about the annoying fucking captcha? Why do we have to solve it for every fucking post...

Can we talk about the annoying fucking captcha? Why do we have to solve it for every fucking post? It would be much better if we had to solve it once every few hours instead of every fucking post.

Buy Sup Forums pass, goy.
/thread

plebe

>not purchasing a Sup Forums Pass™

somebuddy gift me Sup Forums gold plox

Get a job basement dwelling scum

I had to buy a pass because my ISP has a IP range ban. So quit whining.

Sent. ;)

First, that has nothing to do with this board.

Second, >not using the legacy captcha.

Do the mods ban you less if you have a pass? Is it kind of like diplomatic immunity in Lethal Weapon?

I got banned by an mod for three days with no appeal for starting a movie cliche thread "Give me your gun. And your other gun!" etc. A few hours there was a similar thread made that hit the bump limit. It made me kind of nervous to make new threads Sup Forums mods are so unpredictable.

Does gold render you somewhat immune to arbitrary banning?

No.
In fact if you shitpost enough they get rid of your pass.

This is the most guaranteed way to spot a newfag. user complains all the time, yet only morons like this create a thread.

>A few hours there was a similar thread made that hit the bump limit.
Moderation was present when you posted your shitty spam thread but not when others did. Not that complicated. People get away with speeding when they don't speed past cops.

>Solve 2 captchas for every post
some ""people"" will actually defend this

Frogposting is not "spam" sir, it is part of board culture. You may as well call Baneposting "spam".

This is why infinity chan is better than Sup Forums in every aspect. On infinity chan you only have to solve a captcha every 24 hours.

Also the mods are so cucked on Sup Forums that you can't actually type in 8 chan or it triggers the spam filter. lol

Baneposting is spam and it's clearly not the images that are the problem but the shitty topic that floods the board. It became a problem during the party poster spam, but still hasn't been killed .

Holy shit how did I not know this. This fucking website literally has proscribed words you cannot use regardless of context. Like how the fuck does Sup Forums justify this shit?

If you honestly use Sup Forums for serious film discussion then you're in the wrong place. The only reason anybody goes here is to troll or spam threads.

i dont go on there because Sup Forums has more traffic..

The captcha is completely pointless anyway. It's designed to stop bots from flooding the boards. Too bad it doesn't work as evidenced by a cunny thread popping up on Sup Forums every 5 minutes.

Every now and then the captcha's will take fucking decades to solve.