"Alright Emilia, this is a very emotional scene. One of Daenery's dragons, which she considers her little babies...

>"Alright Emilia, this is a very emotional scene. One of Daenery's dragons, which she considers her little babies, will die this episode. Make it count."
>"(...)"
>"Is this good enough?"
Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBJtiMdLVYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't you see that anguish on her face?

Ye dude she is totally devastated.....

It's actually pretty normal for people to look just kind of blank with shock when something like that happens. Besides, do you really want her to try to act harder?

i cant see shit if shes sitting on my face pham

all I see is pizza crust

emilia is CUTE! CUTE! A CUTE, talentless bitch who is CUTE! nonetheless

They probably downloaded a 360p version or something. It was a bit difficult to see

>What is shock ?
She had to process that she was fighting zombies, she lost a dragon and at the same time she's worried about Jon. She had too much going on in her head.

It was supposed to look like that BECAUSE SHE IS FUCKING AUTISTIC AND ON THE PATH TO MADNESS NOW! GOD, ARE YOU THAT STUPID!? REMEMBER WHEN SHE TOLD TYRION THAT SHE FELT NOTHING WHEN BREAKING UP WITH DAARIO!? DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE REST OF THE SHOW!? IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU GOT DID A GIANT LUMP IN QUALITY!

>attempts to play a lower class girl
>comes off as mentally retarded
Can't tell if it was a mistake or she's a total genius

>IT'S SHIT ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!

He was 18 in dragon years, she let the free market handle him

If they ever make a movie about the '16 election, she should play Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBJtiMdLVYA
Watch this shit. It's dishonest to post images of "bad" acting outside of the context of the edited show.

I want to pinch those cute, round little cheeks.

It's pretty hard to act while you're sitting on a giant green box and surrounded by greenscreen

Well, she is getting around 2 mil an episode, so she could at least try. That doesn't seem unreasonable.

this is what actual shock looks like though.

at first I thought the same OP. I expected her to overact the hell out of it.

But she acted like somebody that was in shock, which is quite reasonable and realistic if you consider the situation.

It was actually not too bad. Now what is fucking dreadful is the fact that D&D apparently won't build on that (at least they didnt for the rest of the episode).

How do you explain the later scene in the ship, when her "grief stricken" expression came off more like "I just remembered a really funny joke, and am trying to stifle laughter"?

Well, on one hand she just saw her dragon-son-thing get shot out of the sky in one hit by the world's greatest javelinist. On the other, Emilia Clarke is acting in a room that is entirely green with nothing to work with.