F*** the media! Shilling for Hillary is historically partisan

nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/

>The shameful display of naked partisanship by the elite media is unlike anything seen in modern America.

>The largest broadcast networks — CBS, NBC and ABC — and major newspapers like the New York Times and Washington Post have jettisoned all pretense of fair play. Their fierce determination to keep Trump out of the Oval Office has no precedent.

>Indeed, no foreign enemy, no terror group, no native criminal gang suffers the daily beating that Trump does. The mad mullahs of Iran, who call America the Great Satan and vow to wipe Israel off the map, are treated gently by comparison.
>The NY Times now is so out of the closet as a Clinton shill that it is giving itself permission to violate any semblance of even-handedness in its news pages as well as its opinion pages.

It's true. I don't think we've ever seen anything quite like this in the media. The amount of money behind Clinton's propaganda machine is seemingly endless.

A Trump presidency would be absolutely mind boggling, if only to show the power of the PEOPLE over the media.

Could you imagine?! If, with the 24/7 attack on Donald Trump, he still becomes president, what does it mean for the media, and its power to affect the mass population? Does the media fucking DIE?!?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Times_bombing
ombudsman.cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/complaint-reviews/2016/balance-and-opinion-finding-the-sweet-spot/
businessinsider.com/ap-poll-just-6-percent-of-people-say-they-trust-the-media-2016-4
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/#ixzz4IWtq6mgG
youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the most indoctrinated people still take the media's word for everything they say. Unfortunately that's still over 40% of your population. The only way Hillary can be completely broken if someone uncovers her plans to destroy Israel, which will make all the Jews who own the media turn on her.

>The only way Hillary can be completely broken if someone uncovers her plans to destroy Israel, which will make all the Jews who own the media turn on her.

silly goyim. We established that there are Zionist Jews, and globalist Jews.

They're not necessarily working together, and can certainly despise or disregard one another.

Jews are fucking degenerate scum, regardless of which side of the planet they're on.

better question, if Trump is elected president, does Hillary die?

>Could you imagine?! If, with the 24/7 attack on Donald Trump
I would be very worried about normies. Day in day out they hear nothing except "Trump is bad", "Trump is stupid", "Who's voting for Trump anyway?" among mountains of lies. If he wins what're they going to think? They'll think it's rigged because he's rich, they could potentially get violent.
At the very least I think there may be calls for a revote like with brexit.

Although saying that, reverse the positions and it sounds a lot like us.

yeah that's nice and all but trump isn't going to win

In 1980, the Columbia Journalism Review stated "the New York Post is no longer merely a journalistic problem. It is a social problem – a force for evil."[36]

Perhaps the most serious allegation against the Post is that it is willing to contort its news coverage to suit Murdoch's business needs, in particular that the paper has avoided reporting anything that is unflattering to the government of the People's Republic of China, where Murdoch has invested heavily in satellite television.[37]

Fuck Trump

>NYT, one of the most biased, liberal ''''''''''''news''''''''''' outlets condemning liberal bias in media

Strange days

Perhaps Murdoch sees writing on he wall and is playing both sides

Well played NY Post.

I might need to start visiting their site more.

News isn't even news anymore. It's more like a version of America's Funniest Home Videos where every video is about Donald Trump.

The amount of shit thrown at Trump and the coming Obama shilling for Hillary, has two goals

To sway opinion, of course

and to make it so that people won't question the rigged vote for Hillary; the polls were always for her!

Even in Australia the media is shilling hard for Hillary. I don't think I have seen one truly negative story about her, even when bad things are brought up they are quickly brushed off. Meanwhile, even the slightest negative about Trump becomes big news and he is never shown in a positive light.

They are terrified of Australian nationalism gaining popularity.

Too late.

Make no mistake. It has gotten extremely, extremely bad.

Never before have I seen the media this partisan, or this hysterical. I know ultra fucking suburban blue-pill addict norps who are noticing how bad it is. That NEVER happens.

Bottom line, the media is being run by C- gender studies and communications graduates with no critical thinking abilities, no common touch, and less common sense. A competant, old-school NYT or BBC could have put Trump's head in a vice and slowly squeezed his numbers down to zero, all without appearing in any way partisan. Modern media -- across the board -- can do nothing but throw increasingly absurd and reality-optional fits of hysteria which only ends up puffing up Trumps numbers.

I don't think there's anyone left who's serious enough, and good enough, to turn this ride around anymore. There will be a media implosion in the next 5 years I think. It would be nice to see it all come tumbling down, but mark my words they will all get a massive, taxpayer funded bailout.

Then they will go back to bitching about pronouns.

>they will all get a massive, taxpayer funded bailout.
The moment I start setting fire to everything.

>Unfortunately that's still over 40% of your population
typical generous and kind dutch

try 80%

>A competant, old-school NYT or BBC could have put Trump's head in a vice

A competent, uncorrupted media would have exposed Hillary for what she is, and get her indicted, like how the old Washington Post buried Nixon with Watergate and Deep Throat. But to give you some better optics, in 2013 Obama repelled a law that disallowed propaganda to be made for Americans. We're seeing the effects heavily now that the Elite are losing control over the world.

not surprising tbhf, it just surprised me, you only know it now.
i mean the media is powerful tool for shaping international community regarding US foreign policy, and it's already proven, and no one says thing.

maybe you just got butthurt because now it used it against you.

either way, well deserved. #ImWithHer

Sup Forums - Political Advertisement

They are outing themselves as absolute idiots though. When they do try to report something, they are usually wrong because of their rush to be first.

They are simply too out of touch with common people now. Everyone is getting tired of hearing dipshits pontificate about shit they know nothing about.

Just because a rag reports something that fits your prejudiced narrative in support of Trump doesn't mean it's not a rag.

This is sensationalistic reporting looking for fools like all of you but Murdoch's soul is owned by the Chinese.

Did everyone forget the Bush Jr years or something? There is no such thing as liberal msm as they are all owned by the same cabal. There is only "their man". And if history shows us anything, its that "their man" resides on both sides of the fence. You are all missing the bigger picture. The leaders (((they))) pick for us to argue about are all bought and paid for by the same people.
Tl;Dr you're squabbling over exactly what (((they))) want.

>even the liberals are saying holy fuck this shit is biased

THE CONDITIONING IS BREAKING

you can't buy a brought man though, especially if he is already loaded

How do you know he's loaded? He's bumming money off the Russians and picked Pence (a Koch candidate) as his running mate.

Have you seen his taxes? He's a scam artist and a fraud.

they're all rags now

t. someone who remembers when they weren't

What the fuck are you on about

Perhaps I didn't understand your point but it appeared that you implied that you can't buy Trump? Which if that were your point is refutable.

>The media is so clearly biased it has to report on itself because it's so fucking obvious and the more it pretends it's not, the more obvious it becomes

Good, now they can "prove they're not biased" by shilling for Trump.

Show how tolerant they are.

It would be extremely painful.

For (you)?

>it's a Fox News and Murdoch co. pretend they aren't the MSM

You're all sheep but at least you guys knowingly pick your shepherd.

Did you even read the OP?

Why not just bomb every one of the leftist media buildings, and kill every one of their employees? I mean you got guns, and pretty sure you could make explosives, you might get jailed or killed, but come on, take one for the team.

Believing in the first amendment means that we get to listen to people we don't necessarily agree with.

But there is a difference between free speech, and lies, and slander.

The nine familial exterminations
are to be saved for the DotR.

Right. You can sue for slander and intentional lies.

Thats not the NYT.

Or you can kill them for it. Their lies kill to, inciting up the negroes, that kill the cops, and rob white people. Their lies, about racemixing, and abortion propaganda are killing the white race, and pretty sure you can moraly kill someone on the charges of genocide.

Because that would be terrorism, you degenerate shitskin.

Fun fact!

Leftists have bombed media in the past when they didn't get their way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Times_bombing

He's latvian.

Explaining the difference between the New York Post and the New York Times would be like explaining the difference between the Washington Post and the Washington Times.

Even in Canada they shill the same left MSM's narative about Trump on the fucking government funded CBC.

>CBC’s Trending feature published an article about a twitter attack on the Republican presidential candidate’s campaign photo showing him eating KFC with a knife and fork. The complainant, Taylor MacPherson, considered the piece opinion and questioned the value and purpose of the story. Using Twitter as a source was not the issue, but some of the language in the piece did cross over to opinion.

>I note that Mr. Ladurantaye acknowledged that this piece violated CBC Journalistic Standards and Practices in veering too far into opinion in its opening statement, and asked that it be changed.

ombudsman.cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/complaint-reviews/2016/balance-and-opinion-finding-the-sweet-spot/

I'm not going to talk about the morality of killing. I WILL talk to you about the legality of it. And unless a person is directly threatening your life, you can not kill them.

We aren't terrorists. And if we either have to succumb to barbarism, or have the white race die, then what's the point? Either way, barbarians run the world, and it wouldn't be a world I want to live in, anyways.

If we can't save ourselves by living up to our ideals, then the other races can end us and deal with the mess that they have made.

Sounds like ""annuddah"" Shoah to me.

It can be considered self defense, since the administration they are pushing would end up killing all white males, would put you in fema camps to exterminate, whether you do any "crime" or not.
We were barbarians, and we stopped being them, now we are facing barbarian enemies (muslims, blacks, mexicans), that always were barbarians, and always will be, we only have to revert to our old ways long enough to deal with them, than we can get civilised again.

I like what you're saying hungary, but that's a bit of a stretch to hold up in court after killing Stephen Colbert's wife and kids before killing him too.

>We were barbarians, and we stopped being them, now we are facing barbarian enemies (muslims, blacks, mexicans), that always were barbarians, and always will be, we only have to revert to our old ways long enough to deal with them, than we can get civilised again.

No.

They are traitors of the greatest degree.

What punishment is befitting of traitors other than death?

Journalism died a long time ago, Trump just revealed the corpse.

Only 6% have a "great deal of trust" in the media. In America, anyway.

businessinsider.com/ap-poll-just-6-percent-of-people-say-they-trust-the-media-2016-4

I'm sure it could be sorted out in a military tribunal.

"The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence."

"The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof."

Which part is no?
You see their crimes, you see they are not integrating, you see their documented history that they were always like this.

Or the part that we could not get civilised again? We pretty much did get civilised after slaughtering each other for millenia, what difference would an other ten year to sort things out would make, it would be just a chore, slaughter your enemies, clean up, repair the damages, go back to writing poetry and doing science.

>they could potentially get violent.
How will they get violent if they succeed in having all guns taken away?

It was the same shit with the UK media during and after the Brexit campaign. Well none of this should be surprising knowing 95% of all western media is owned by kikes.

This. It's been a long time since the press murdered journalistic integrity and put the pieces of it in the floor. Now that Trump is walking around, they panic and rip up the floorboards to show where they put the body parts.

Everyone is constantly betraying the ideals of another. The west is falling because the people are weak and decadent. Bombing news buildings won't change that. In all likelihood, the empire of Western Civ has already fallen, not because it can't possibly be reversed, but because most of the people don't want it to be.

So go ahead, blow up a building if you think it will change anything. Whether it does nor not, though, you need to realize that there probably won't be any place for you in the new world you might help create (unless it is a world of barbarism), and the old world most certainly won't have a place for you.

Implying there was a first real "shoah".

Oh fucking kill yourself. Herp derp I'm deep n smurt cuz I sed u r sheep.

You can't devolve into mass war and bloodshed, and just switch it off when you're done. It would take a minimum of multiple generations to undo this. And I'm not willing to walk that path with you. And, yes, I am fully aware of what that means.

Media is plural.

Didn't some report said only 7% believe the media?

they only take the legal guns

>vegans, nu-males, pro gun ban will get "violent"
Some nigs, sure, but they will just kill each other for a while and that's it.

Yes.

Think its closer to 0 and the people polled were just trying to give the answer they thought would get whoever was doing the polling to hangup

What was ww1&2 if not blatant barbarism that we then turned off?

i dont think violence automatically means barbarism. why cant you rip open your enemies heads and then go write a good book? i would argue that people in a struggle produce far better art and other culture than people at peace with nothing to pressure them

Well yeah, it'd be the niggers and spics I'd worry about.

The nyt runs stories near daily about clintons corruption

>don't address point
>gets triggered

Looks like a sheep.
Walks like a sheep.
Baaaaahhs, like a sheep.

Continue to dance to whoever's tune you want (whether that's the Today Show with Hillary Clinton or Fox and Friends with Donald Trump) just don't pretend they rest of us are as retarded as you.

Cheers.

A jury following due process of law can execute traitors.

A citizen can't decide on their own that somebody is traitor.

Hello outsider. Yes, I'm talking to you. You're not from this website, so please take a few moments to read through some of the reasons we want Trump in office. For now, here is some of the proof that Hillary is an evil bitch.

Feel free to look up the sources mentioned, as well as research for yourself. Researching for myself is the reason I support Trump. I really don't believe that any Hillary supporter has done their political homework. Everyone hated her in the 90's, for good reasons.

>people with actual financial stake in the country don't want to elect a fucking retarded clown

You think?
The only people for Trump at this point are retarded rednecks on welfare. Honestly, Trump has nothing to offer anymore. After his flop on immigration there is litterly no fucking reason at all to vote for him.

Hillary maybe shitty, but she is an adult and extremely qualified for the postilion. So are Johnson and Stein. Hell, a random CEO from any normal company would be better than Trump. Trump is just a childishness reckless loudmouth with no actual policy positions. The only reason people like Trump is because he acts like an edgy toddler. That isn't a reason to elect someone president.

Even Obama knows she's full of shit, but guess what

He's full of shit now, too. Politicians are bought and sold, and that's exactly why we need Trump in office.

There are no rules anymore, not in Europe at least. People have just not yet realized it.

Would literally vote for a potato over Trump or Hillary if the option was available.

You're gonna have to try harder than that. Hillary has actually harmed millions of people. She laughed about releasing a child rapist who she knew was guilty, and profits off of shit like pic related.

Hopefully this election will completely destroy any confidence left on the MSM

>But there is a difference between free speech, and lies, and slander.
No, there isn't.
You either have complete free speech or you don't. As soon as you start to define what constitutes as free speech, it stops being free.

Lurk moar

>Ohh NOOO!
>Bill Clinton Fucks Women
>OHH NOO!
>A private business has the freedom to select who they want to hire

t. C.UCKS

hostility is part of our nature as humans and the only thing that allowed us to thrive and resist the waves of murderous sandpeople that have been coming at our throats since Islam was created.
Barbarian didn't mean "uncivilized", it meant "foreigner", from "outside of Rome" and gained the double meaning because at the time most other civilizations were wild beasts - as muslims still are.

The faggotry of western civilization after WW2 is pathetically cringeworthy, for the first time we achieved the means to SOLVE the issue and wipe those hordes of locusts off the planet; yet we start feeling so sorry for them we surrender our multi-millenial modern civilization, our freedoms and rights (not like they ever agreed to human rights or the geneva convention or -you name it), citizenship, money and our women.

It's a bad joke that's currently leading to our suicide. But make no mistake, this is an evolutionary crossroads. Either the few but advanced white people, or the endless hordes of Allah's shitskins. Only one will remain.

Be less of a faggot.

>all of these shills

I guess I'm spending my day red-pilling people. I have 5 Twitter accounts, with about 1200 followers in total. I have several Facebook accounts, as well. Time for some meme warfare

>Hillary has actually harmed millions of people

What fantasy world do you live in? Is it nice there? I probably won't even vote Hillary. I'll vote Johnson, because my state is solid Blue anyway. But that doesn't mean your stupid "MUHH HILLARY IS THE ANTI-CHRIST" non-sense is right. Stop acting like a fucking conspiracy moron.

That's not how real life works, you qt3.14 eesti

Donald Trump pissed on the arab King's head.

King Salman owns a very large chunk of every western """news""" outlet, and they get their paychecks printing propaganda for the arabic jew.

Only Boomers believe the lies the MSM airs as truths anymore, though.

>Clinton is now rumored to be suffering from a plethora of medical ailments, including: dementia, post-concussion syndrome, Parkinson’s Disease, brain tumor, brain injury, complex partial seizures, and many more alleged ailments.

Read more: thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/#ixzz4IWtq6mgG

People ITT need to realize that the whole problem in Europe and the UK is only possible because the people have forgotten how to be good old fashioned uncivilized. You don't fight Barbarians with strongly worded letters. That's why Australia is doing so well comparatively. Most of us are just plain uncivilized.

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Watch this if you want to see why people hate Hillary so adamantly.

That actually makes me want to vote for Hillary Clinton. Taking advantage of other countries for profit is THE MOST AMERICAN THING ONE CAN DO

>2016 Trump wins
>All Mainstream media outlets file for bankruptcy
>Hold out their hands for the government bailout.
>My face

>my youtube video is proof of...
t. Alex Jones