What are some red pilled books? I'm currently reading this one

What are some red pilled books? I'm currently reading this one.

anything by this author is bredy gud
>the given sacrifice felt rushed as fuck, like he just wanted to end it, but whatever

>alternate history

What the election aftermath will look like.

>a brave new world, by aldous huxley

>You will never live under the Domination
Why live?

That cover looks cool. What is that book called in English ( If there is a version ).

The Golden One/Latsbrah on youtube reads a lot. He does a lot of book recommendation videos. But I hope you like historical fiction otherwise you will be bored.

Haven't found an English version, but it's translated as Comrade Hitler (Book 2): Hang Churchill, the author is German Romanov.

Don't know, Comrade Hitler, I guess. Seriously doubt there's a translation.

Starship Troopers from Heinlein (imo perfect working society model, he predicted most of the mess we're in )
Roma Aeterna from Silverberg (what if no jews)

How's that book redpilled? I thought it was a shit tier fantasy book written for preteen girls?

Or are you trolling?

Anything by John Green.

no "Mein Kampf" yet?

metro 2035, the ending especially
no matter how shitty lives people live, if they live them long enough, they will cling onto them and will be afraid/lazy to make the change for something new

Joe abercombie shattered sea bretty gud

I never said it was redpilled, I just said I was reading that one.

And it's not for preteen girls, it has a lot of adult elements to it as well.

I haven't read the book, but if the Wikipedia article is anything to go by:
>female protagonist
>two competing love interests

OP confirmed to be preteen girl or homosexual.

You can't judge a book by just the wikipedia page. Both of the love interests are very unique individuals with competing interests and the lovey-dovey parts of the book only take up about 30% of it.

Hope it gets translated into English. It's a series of novels about an alternative universe, in which Jesus got fed up with humanity, broke the cross and enacted vengence on those, who wanted to kill him. Brilliant.

Great read. What happened to Irving is a great shame.

>Unironically used to watch CC History before my conversion

Fucking marxist drivel hiding everywhere, mang

Only 30%

Okay faggot.

Did they finally get him?