Why haven't you moved to China yet?

Why haven't you moved to China yet?

>Easily earn 40k to 60k USD tax-free teaching english and live like a KANG
>Buy a souped up rig cheap (it's china) and game every single day
>Easily get a qt3.14 gf who will cook for you and take care of all your problems
>chinese people treat you well just for being a foreigner
>everything is cheap as fuck
>fascinating and exotic culture to discover
>cities are a combination of cyberpunk and traditional architecture

Whatcha waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/serpentza/videos
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html
forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not to mention no bullshit SJWs, feminists, niggers, shitskins or degeneracy. China is truly paradise on earth.

I don't speak Chinese

Speaking english is enough, all the signs are in english and many chinese can speak a bit of chinese. And you can easily make chinese friends who will help you.

Only reason to go to China is to fuck gooks and why would you do that when they already come to your university in droves?

>china
>gooks

>Svencuck education

I basically have all of that here, just without the people pissing/shitting on the street, eating dogs, the grinding poverty, and a fucking communist government.

You can make a shiton of money teaching english in China. Your worthless cuck country will take half your income. In sweden a good salary is 50k euros but you only take home about 25k. In China, you will make 50k euros teaching english and keep every penny. Imagine all you can do with that money... Holidays to thailand or Bali or beautiful Pacific islands, a super gaming rig to play the best vidya, enough money to go to the best clubs every night... etc

No you don't. You don't earn 60,000$ p/a totally tax free. Hot girls don't love foreigners there like here. Everything is expensive as fuck in Japan. There's also a lot of anti foreigner xenophobia there. Plus japs are short midgets.

>step out of the plane
>take my first breath
>have cancer

I've thought about moving to China for years. Even had a brief Chinaboo phase where I wanted to learn Mandarin and Cantonese. I still do but I'd have to work up the motivation to start up again.

You also have one of the highest suicide rates in the world coupled with an aging population and a declining birthrate because people aren't having sex anymore. Not that I hate Japan, but your country isn't exactly roses and sunshine either.

>and many Chinese can speak Chinese

God, I hope so

>air quality is like shit and you will get lung cancer in the big cities
>regulations on food and goods are nearly absent, enjoy eating street vendor foods that use sewer slime as cooking oil, or your plastic packaged gimmick being leaded or some shit like that.
>culture is being pushed away (because communism is an extension of jewish lore, and thus universalism dogshit of racial ignorance)
>you get to witness firsthand the decline of china to the mighty beast of automation
>completely overcrowded
>soulless monsters that run over children
>escalators can eat you and kill you
>internet censored
>speech of any kind really censored
>the few that can get out, like hong kong, want to get out.

lol get out you dumb chink.

Because of all the chinks.

lol

lol that was a typo, *speak english

They are all slanted-eyed sperm-magnets to me, my non-progressive friend.
I'm an engineer. Why would I give a shit about being a teacher to some ricetraitors?

How much do YOU earn?

i have soul and i like to breathe clean air

Hah beat me to it.
The moral bankruptcy and the smog just don't agree with me.
Maybe something like Cambodia?

I would but I have asthma and I couldn't handle the air pollution or other toxins.

Also the communist party and general lawlessness scares me. I don't want to be eaten by an elevator.

I just got offered a job in Japan. I hope my rare Japanese mountain flower is waiting for me there, just like in my animes.

Fuck the West. Let it burn.

How do you feel that dumbfucks with no university education teaching english in china earn more than your over-educated engineer ass? All your hardwork goes to feeding refugee niggers and teaching them to fuck your women, you useless cuck.

I will never surrender my country until the liberals come and kill me.

Is this OP? youtube.com/user/serpentza/videos

>believing propaganda by some butthurt third worlder who got jewed by trying to get the cheapest shit.

If you are a shitskin, of course no one will respect you, even if you can speak chinese.

Kek. Savage. Made ayy Lmao proud

Lived in Shanghai for a few years, if you have the money its a awesome place to live.

japanese = nipps
koreans = gooks
chinese = chinks

at least meme it right

why not have chinese women move over here and please you?

I've genuinely considered it, but don't chinks hate foreigners?

I'd rather not die thanks to pollution, elevators, getting ran over, mugged, kidnapped by the party, and so on.

If I were to move to a asian country to teach fucking english I would go to japan and have cute hapa children like pic related.

40k-60k

That is very poor compared to our standards. Is that a lot in China?

Teaching English seems like a low tier thing to do with your life imo

Some do, most are neutral and some love foreigners. It's a love hate relationship really. Chinese hate that foreigners can move to china so easily and get money and pussy just like that while they have to labor hard everyday. At the same time, having a foreign friend makes a chinese guy the cool guy on the block.

I never get why Chinese and Japanese people want foreigners to teach them English. I've never seen a foreign English teacher in Indian schools. The students from private schools learn English from Indian teachers and their English is at par with average Americans. Sure you can fault them on their accent, but their grammar is on the level of most Americans. Do chinks and gooks have an inferiority complex?

What do you need to qualify for an English teaching position?

It's tax free you fucking abo. So it's pretty much like earning nearly 100k in a western country.

I didn't even finish school because I got a job before my third year. It's the new trade. Meme-degrees are for retards.
How does it feel to export chinks here to Sweden so that they can get railed by men with peners that actually grows when erected?

This pic always gets posted and it's a terrible example. The guy sounds so whiny. All anecdotal and emotional, zero rational arguments. And too fucking long.

At least other redpill infographics will have sources or have a more neutral tone and present an argument. That just sounds like a guy bitching to his bartender about his shitty job.

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html
Chinese please read this

Look white (or even just a foreigner). That's it. A legit job will require a lot of documents but I'm talking about the under the table jobs.

> treat you well for being a foreigner

Hahahahhahah

So people should go to china to become polish carpenters essentially?

Lol when I get a call from an Indian call centre I'm like what the fuck is this noise. Best part is when they introduce themselves with a white name and I'm like heh nice try.

Do chinese girls do anal?

Hey China, for a trip, what are the best places to visit with traditionnal things?

Also, your tourists are the worst, loud, shit in streets, gross.

what about teaching these chinks some Deutsch?

I hope you like pinworms.

There are poles here earning more than they could as a carpenter, teaching broken english.

Chinese people seem like a headache to work for.

You were a British colony for a long time m8, of course you will know English by default. In context of China, a lot of Hong Kong people know English. Same with Singapore and Malaysia because they were influenced by Britain.

>The students from private schools learn English from Indian teachers and their English is at par with average Americans

>Average Americans
>Includes niggers and spics

Picking the low-hanging fruit now, are we?

Do they accept criminals with no education?

Beijing, obviously.

forward.com/the-assimilator/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

Do you have relatives in Ähtäri?

Where the fuck is ähtäri

That's because call centre operators are the lowest of the low among English-speaking Indians. Besides their managers tell them to put on fake accents and that's how you get the stereotypical Indian accent. Anyone from a half-decent private school knows as much English as you and I. Mind you that all middle-class people send their children to private schools, only poorfags send their children to government schools. So we don't need white people to teach us English. Wonder why Chinese and Japanese don't think like this.

An old video game company.

>moral bankruptcy
>Cambodia

Pick both

In my heart

Fucking kek

Why would the managers want them to put on an accent?

I don't like hairy pussies.

Those teaches don't usualy work in schools. They teach you personaly.

I've learned English that way with British native speaker. He just came to our home to teach us, and we paid him like 100$/hour or so.

Because east asians want to speak english with a good pronounciation. Whenever an indian talks in the room, every single white dude is laughing internally. I hope you realize this.

I changed my mind, I don't want to move to China. I would rather live somewhere like Singapore or the Philippines.

All the legit jobs will check your criminal history. But the jobs that are not legit won't.

pedo detected

Low test desu senpai

You know I always wondered something.

i keep hearing of people, with no education background going to these places to teach chinese/japanese...etc.

But how can I teach someone English, if I don't know chinese/japanese?

Anyone could enlighten me?

Yeah yeah, like that baby that got run ever by three vans without 'anyone noticing'.
Or when that train derailed and the natural response of the authorities was to bury it on the spot.
All propaganda. Your country might be more attractive to people if you learn to act like actual human beings.

Oral sex is bad when you have hairy junk. Shave it off and make the world a better place.

Correct

1. I really like the clean air here

That's the only negative about China that I can think of

I would prefer to turn my countryinto a better china

Because not all of us dream of spending the rest of our life in Happy Giraffe English school, timbudong.

Even the Chinese know all white people teaching English in China are there because they are LOSERS in their home countries.

Stop justifying your fucking life. You are a loser.

I know it. You know it. The Chinese know it.

sup Sup Forums redpill me on my chinese gf

What a god forsaken place

well played burgerino

How do you teach babies language if they don't speak any?

Being this retarded.

I hate communists, we shot them all here in 89. I can't stand communists, so if i come over there I'm afraid i'll say something stupid and your secret police will arrest me.

Also just a side question, what the fuck is your secret police called?

Well I'm not saying that our English is at par with the elite in America because that would be a lie. But even if you picked an average white American and a private-school educated Indian, their scores in English would be similar.

Please elaborate.

How does one go about getting a job like that?

I really wouldn't mind earning 60K teaching english kek.

Right now I earn less than 20K busting my ass off all day programming.

>under the table jobs

Enjoy not getting paid
Enjoy getting arrested if you are owed cash
Enjoy being deported.

I know a few people who've done what you're doing it always ends in heartbreak when your bosses realise how deeply they can fuck you.

>This guy voluntarily goes down on girls

Everyone point and laugh. What a fucking cuck falling for jewish memes.

Also, I don't get it. What the point of learning English with non-native speaker. Don't think Chinese will pay for that. I'm not sure, but here in Russia we have many native speakers, but I don't know _anyone_ who would want to learnn english not with a native speaker.

>Easily earn 40k to 60k USD tax-free teaching english
Don't I need to speak chink to do this?

China needs to be torn down, they can't be allowed to become too influential

To seem relatable to Americans. But they don't realize that 'Johnson' with a weird accent only puts people off.

I have a friend (a loser) he has been teaching English in China for 10 years (pay hardly goes up, still a loser).

He is Swedish but pretends to be British so he can get jobs easier.

In 10 years time he will be too old and will return to Sweden as a loser.

SHART

>tfw no internationally significant market for German teachers
a-at least I get to get some kids to read some Arno Schmidt right ;_;

first, china has almost no air to breath you can get cancer from the air unless you live in rich areas, that arent easy to live in
2nd no food regulation you can sell pig shit with your shrimp fun fact, its acutally chinese technique to feed fish and make the shrimp better.
3rd your network surveillance you cannot post on face book or anything if you try you will get phone calls or go too jail.
4th overpopulation and soulless people, for an example if you get injured and go too the hospital or dont, they will not fucking care you will die or get bad service.
6th you might not get a place to live its fucking hard because of overpopulation unless you get a job in a factory and they offer living services probably

now future screen cap this incase you go to china take your own risk at going.

This Dutchbro knows what he's talking about.

Allow me to please add

>ignorant, childish, socially awkward and obsessively competitive population that are brainwashed to hate you
>people attempting to scam you everywhere, all the time
>being stared at by simpletons everywhere you go
>public spiting everywhere
>public pissing and shitting not unheard of; you will witness people fail to poo in loo
>driving is an unpleasant and badly overpriced experience
>a cynical, desperate place that partially fucks up many expat kids that grow up there
>air quality particularly bad for kids; sports not practical in places like Beijing
>increasingly expensive if you want any type of reliable quality in your groceries (import taxes because "in China we can also make food") and restaurants (because they know they have such little competition from honest restauranteurs).
>this overpriced cost of a decent living now eats in to your inflated expat salary so much that it's not worth putting up with mainland China's BS
>the place is fucking filthy
>once you become aware of your surroundings and conversant in Mandarin, if you have any heart left at all, the harsh injustice of the place bums you out every day until you finally get the fuck out.

>cant speak mandarin
>i dont know a single chinese person
>cant be bothered anyway

ill pass

Programming dildos son ?

Are you html+css "programmer" ?

>Declining birthrate.

When will this meme end, Japan's birthrate has been increasing since Abe took power.