Do you feel it Sup Forums?

Do you sense a HAPPENING approaching?

Other urls found in this thread:

lalibre.be/actu/international/nouvelle-menace-de-daech-sur-la-belgique-57c12bcb35709a310568feb6#.V8FdOV2qjGt.twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.
Jews have been planning a finale this year. Oh goyim, if you knew.

I do user. /thread

I don't feel it anymore. Antipsychotics do wonders for me.

Nope. Take your tin foil hat off lad. Nothing has happened for weeks and nothing is going to happen.

That being said its a bank holiday in the uk on monday so maybe someone will get stabbed which you plebs will count as a happening (protip: its not)

Go to sleep.

Yes. Trump will win in a landslide. Niggers who were too lazy to vote Hillary will riot countrywide, aided by college aged white females and funded by globalists. Police will die, whites will die. The nig will become emboldened and chimp in a white neighborhood. There will be home invasions. Some cucks will be lost but many stupid coons will have their heads blown off. We will all sit on Sup Forums and watch the US burn: the worlds best and newest live reality show.

I've been meaning to make this thread for a few months now. I'm sure everyone can feel it (except )

Something yuge will happen within the next year for sure.

That's still a ways away.

I think there's going to be a big terrorist attack on the scale of Paris in September.

I don't know where though. Maybe England.

>when you get a double double for all the wrong reasons

Funny thing is that you're actually right

We're certainly gonna have some fun this year, stay tuned.

Should I turn CNN on already? Or maybe a bit later?

Trump's win will be the greatest happening of our time

nope, nothing will happen, the western Europa will be safe with no more "terrorist" attacks ,and Trump will not be the next president.
Deal with it ! if doubles FREXIT will happen

nice dubs

HOLY SHIT

lalibre.be/actu/international/nouvelle-menace-de-daech-sur-la-belgique-57c12bcb35709a310568feb6#.V8FdOV2qjGt.twitter

A matter of day now

thank you.

test

Civil war.

LA REVOLUTION MON AMI !
HON HON HON !

Jesus, Jihadis are like women "Ooh i can't pick a target, there are soo many to choose from, which one should i choose, let me ask my BFF in ISIS" JUST PICK A FUCKING TARGET YOU FAGGOTS!
We're on here all fucking day, just pick something! and we don't need a fucking salad while we wait either!

I've never been so frustrated since the IRA couldn't hit Thatcher with a mortar in 11 fucking years of trying.

It's already begun.