A 14-year-old, said that she became pregnant twice and had two abortions while being groomed and abused...

>A 14-year-old, said that she became pregnant twice and had two abortions while being groomed and abused. "Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men", she said. "Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses. I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.

WTF is wrong with Anglos?

Attached: UK.png (470x887, 757K)

wow, abortion really EMPOWERS women

>WTF is wrong with Anglos?

lmao he thinks anglos are the ones doing the grooming

Where the fuck were her parents?

Muslin immigrants?!

>s

wow, um, bigoted much?
Let's just stick to really INCISIVE humour, directed at old working class men who drive work vans and drink lager.

Where the fuck was her parent?

I fucking hate this country

Poor people, having sex with british girls must be a real punishment

So why don't they stop it? How do things like this even happen? What are Anglos doing with their children?

most probably too drunk or high to care about her child, as is typical with working class wh*Tes

Well, better than a british woman.

the government and the police protect them, nuke us please

Fucking her pimp for drugs.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1514274781104.jpg (615x766, 108K)

Usually pedo rings target girls who either have abusive parents or no parents or are run away

Attached: 10852891_402185893319948_2128182099_n.jpg (640x640, 34K)

One after pill twice a week ?!!

Just three pills would render any woman infertile

Wow your police suck. Britain is fucking tiny, how does this keep happening.

>What are Anglos doing with their children?
Abandoning them.
British media chose to downplay the fact that the vast majority of victims were from orphanages
and broken homes. That's why they were so easy to groom with cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, and food. And that's why police ignored them for years, because every time they were rescued they just went running back to the same rapists for more drugs/booze.

this is probably years old

The Rotheram scandal was known about on the surface by authorities but they didnt want t prosecute because they didn't want to "look racist"

Febi?

Time to end it. Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to England tomorrow.

Attached: 1514208521682.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Is Jailed a common paki surname?

It's pronounced Jai-LED

stay handsome, croatia

Brits aren't human.

You can't blame them if they were trying their best, man. Chill

MaybeI I should visit GB for hebe cunny

>these literal cuckolds used to rule us

Attached: wojak_wrinkle.jpg (633x758, 157K)