GOT Ending revealed

>Just as the group is about to kill the Night King, he freezes them all, and goes into a monolouge about how did they really think they would be able to kill him.
>Tyrion arrives just in time and does a whirlwind with his flaming sword melting all the frozen heros
>Jon Snow strikes the killing blow at the night king, but night king magic kills Jon as well
Just as Jon is about to die the ghost of Ned Stark comes to him
>Jon says, "Father... Is it... Over"
>Ned Stark's ghost says, "At Long last... No king rules for ever my son"
>Jon Snow says "I See... Only Darkness... before.. me" & dies
>The ghost of Ned Stark turns to the others and says, "Without it's masters command, the restless wights will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained.. There must always be.. A Night King.
>Tyrion picks up the Night Kings crown and says "The weight of such a burden... It must be mine"
>Jamie Lannister, , is already sitting on the Night King's throne Yells: Tyrion!
>Tyrion sees the monstrous form of Jamie who was burned by the dragons fire and now looks like he has greyscale all over his body, with fire bursting out of the cracks on his skin.
>Tyrion: Jamie, By all that is holy...
>Jamie: The dragons flame sealed my fate.. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.
>Jamie: Place the crown on my head Tyrion, for evermore I will be the jailor of the damned
>Tyrion: No brother.. I cannot.
>Jamie yells: DO IT TYRION.
>Jamie: You and these heroes have your own destinies to fulfil.. This last act of service is mine.
>Tyrion: You will not be forgotten my brother.
>Jamie Yells: I MUST BE FORGOTTEN TYRION. If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today.
>Tyrion places the Night Kings crown on Jamies head. Jamie is now the new Night King
>Jamie: Tell them only that the Night King is dead, and Jamie Lannister died with him.
>Jamie: His voice now changed, NOW GO, LEAVE THIS PLACE, AND NEVER RETURN!

Great thread op

>and who
>are you

And then they build a golden statue showing everyone what really happened after Jaime said not to.

Does anyone have the pasta with everyone having a big party in the red keep with Taylor Swift music playing?

0/10 stupid very unfunny. I'm not sure what you were going for here because it doesn't come off serious or the least bit funny. It's just bad word vomit. I would 100% believe this came from a monkey at a typewriter.

Close it's from World of Warcraft.

night king dosnt have a crown

Actual leaked final scene of series finale
>Jon and Dany kiss and are married in front of the newly rebuilt sept of Baelor
>Ghost is Jon's ring-bearer
>the plaza outside of the new sept is lined with statues of the fallen- Jaime, Bronn, Gendry, Greyworm, Jorah, Beric, Edmure, Tormund and Brienne
>Camera pans across crowd showing Sansa, Arya, Sam, Gilly, Davos, Missandei, Greyworm and Tyrion. Sandor is also shown crying like a little girl
>Dany throws her flowers into the air
>looks like Aryas about to make the catch
>suddenly Nymeria leaps into the air and snatches the bouquet in mid air
>everyones laughs at Nymeria, who glances over at Rhaegal with the flowers in her mouth
>Rhaegal sees Nymeria and submissively bows his head
>camera slowly zooms out and away into the giving us an aerial view of Kings landing
>we see lens flickering over the screen each time the view zooms out, like the lens in the opening credits
>Drogon suddenly appears, and blows a jet of fire at the screen
>Credits are shown as flaming letters on a black screen
>Directed by David Benioff and DB Weiss
In memory of Charles Dance 1946-2018
>ending song by Coldplay

noice

wait. if greyworm is fallen, how is he at the wedding?

He's a wight, duh

This is pretty realistic. I'd add something like
>Bran heading north to the tree to become the 3 eyed raven
>closeup of his eyes closing
>"the end" in fire letters
>closeup of Bran's eyes opening, now they are blue
>"the end" in fire letters changes to "the end?" in ice letters

Only his cock

Night King

Does our heroes return to kalimdor and azeroth ? Do they find a new island, like pandaria or go back in time? Will there be any new dungeons or raids? lfr sucks. Does deathwing escape deepholm?

I too played WOTLK

nah, they fight over the loot dropped by night king. dany and cersei fight over a magic robe, then resume their war over it,

I am totally expecting Jon to die in the final episode after doing battle with NK, striking him down with a counter, anti-counter riposte with dual-wielded Valyrian blades. His various wounds he has sustained over the previous 5 episodes have finally caught up with him. Dany takes a rest from burning everything to shit to hold him as death's cold embrace takes him. Tears are shed in a scene that will be at least 5 minutes too long. Dany is queen but Westeros is in ruins and the road ahead will be very difficult.

The end.

Dany is dying for the finale.

Fucking hope so. It's the only way this series can redeem itself.

I hope the S8 leaks are genuine.