Romanania is the last great country in Europe, prove me wrong Sup Forums

Romanania is the last great country in Europe, prove me wrong Sup Forums
>Homogeneous and white country
>Traditional women that know their place
>Strong men who are hygienic
>Redpilled people
>Only downside is the economy
Why are you not moving to Romania Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
youtu.be/LyFYbHgXQcY
youtube.com/watch?v=olGLix8L_2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Banter and bastions of white refuge are positively correlated

Prove me wrong

Is this bait or have you never been to Romania?

>Why are you not moving to Romania Sup Forums?
Speak for yourself.

you forgot best music

Why online sex websites are full with romanian girls, and seriously they speak english very well not gonna lie.

They also have fast as fuck internet apparently. The only thing they really need though is to gib back Hungarian clay.

>Only downside is the economy
>Ignores the fact that its filled with fucking subhuman gypsies

Because they are actually indian guys.
Sorry to break it to you.

>implying it's a bad thing

SHIEEET

Moldova got better music breh

youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc

except that it's not. Netherlands has more muslims and blacks than there are gypsies here. There are more hungarians than gypsies

It won't be long until we ship our niggers to you.

you must be kidding me
youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY

we don't want cucks

> Norway
> pls come 2 romania
> 1 post by this ID

good luck with that, there are no social benefits here. They'll go back and take the rest of the gypsies with them.

Get back to work Radu. Shitpost later how Kolozsvár is "your" greatest city.

These Romanian posters are really delusional. I'd rather live under the Trudoe regime than be on the same continent.

but real talk I honestly believe Europe is done, V4 and semi cucked Romania will probably be the last ones standing.

>>Only downside is the economy

Good. The economy drives the migrant crisis. Thats why they dont have none.

You're still not getting it back

everyone knows you're romanian and everyone knows what you said is bullshit man
just stop

I see this every time,

Romanian A;
>Is mad that he doesn't get as much respect as his neighbor
>doesn't understand that this just makes his people look bad
>Is brown
>Shit posts
Romanian B;
>Is self aware
>not a fucking shitposter
>understands that this just makes Romanian posters look bad
>Actively cleans up after his retarded brother
>is white

Literally every Romanian thread

>Roma-nia
>white
>hygienic
>redpilled
>women instead of whores
good one

we can't get back what is already ours

Every discusion with every nation.

Thats the fun of pol thats the proofs of we are not one retardet blob following some retard that decleard him self queen of pol.

>we can't get back what is already ours
Top fucking kek

Hahahahahah! Idiot!!!

you don't understand, 90% of threads started by Romania are like this one. I wouldn't be surprised if its the same Romanian guy trying to keep his autistic population in place.

it seems to me like Romania has surpassed Australia as the supreme shit posters of Sup Forums . I guess Aussis are going to mass suicide when they find out.

>Romania
>great
Go back there gypsy

>we can't get back
You'r damn right you can't. You couldn't do it even when you had equal numbers, much less now. hungary is weak.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War

Because Romania is moving here

Oh shit, they know!

>he doesn't know

I doubt your mom will appreciate that

Australia is Romanian clay

I've got this guise

Yeah Romania is filled with gypsies, don't ever come here stay far away, atleast when west falls to islamic revolution we'll know not to repeat your mistakes and allow your nations to fall to Ahmeds and Jamals.

We don't want fuckers like you thinking that this place is great to attract the same shits that left to work and steal copper from you faggots.

We don't want mudlism thinking this is a paradise to have better life, because they won't.

We don't want niggers to come here to fick fick our good womans , don't worry hanz , johns and Jose's , our the shits from our country will be willing to sell them selfs, so take the shits , enjoy our shit... you deserve it... and judge us by our shits.

And Thank you for taking care of our shits , they are yours now , we don't want them back.

Like it or not Eastern europe was the bastion that fought agains Islamic hordes and will be the last one who will still be fighting.

The last bastion of white true christians, we will be white when you're going to be a cuck to a black/brown bull.

Great ancient civilizations fell because they were great and attracted the shits of the world... It's your turn now , and maybe we'll learn something from your mistake.

We like to trash your minds and ours too... but in the end you are correct. Wait until we start cursing each other in Romanian.

Despite this, mongobros are always starting to talk in the end about huge fictional migrations from south of Danube during XIX century and how muh hun and magyar blood they have (they don't, 95% of them) while being whites Europeans (they are, 70% of them)

We just have fun with that every time

"Fuck off. We're full." would sum up this blogpost

All the men look like Persians with Downs syndrome

>he doesn't know Eastern Europeans are the true master race

I forgot that phonetic Romanian sounds like Spanish. For a second, I got confused about which third-world shithole I was looking at.

T.MAD MALL WALL SHATTER

Kek. I like you.

It was pretty hard telling them apart but the retarded Greek accordion and lazy dancing gave it away. At least Mexicans put on funny hats to to go along with their joke music.

ahahahahahhaahahahahshhddjkelHxhcvjjdjd

holy kek

murican and education don't go hand in hand

As a Romanian, I can say that this is flat-out bullshit.

>Homogeneous and white country
Full of gypsies and turks, for once

>Traditional women that know their place
Just older women in the rural areas are "traditional" anymore. I do think that Romania some of the most beautiful women though.

>Strong men who are hygienic
This is a mixed bag. A lot of men look like pic-related. Many Romanians are manlets and, concerning hygiene, I don't know what to say, I guess we're as hygienic as the average European.

>Redpilled people
Haha.. good joke.

It's also a country ruled by kleptocrats, the education system is joke (reason why about every student dreams of studying abroad), health-care is pathetic, infrastructure is a mess (we barely have any highways, and are still using trains from decades ago), poverty and beggars everywhere, and the list could go on.

It's far from being a great a great country, but not as bad as you might think. In its defense, the bigger cities are quite fun places to live in (Bucharest, Cluj, Timisoara, etc.), but of it has a lot of stuff to get together.

>but of it has a lot of stuff to get together
but most of it*

Romanians shit on street

DEPRAVEMENT ON THE PAVEMENT

all I see of Romania is gypsies, what if it's actually just all gypsies, and the memes are true?

ignore this guy, he's retarded.

>Romania
>Great
>Not the laughting stock of East Europe
>Not Rome unwanted child
Gipsy pls.

Lol, I couldn't understand shit from what you wrote.

You need to improve your English, bruh.

Phew, thanks for shooting down his filthy lies...
For one moment I almost believed Romania isn't a God-tier promised land.

Showcase of vlachbanian high culture.

Well, there are pros and cons to living in Romania.

Our border in the South is the Danube river which makes it virtually impossible for any migrants to cross it. We don't even need to build a wall, the great river would stop any mass of migrants. They would need lots of boats to cross the river and by the time they got them, the border patrol would intercept them and send them back.

Our gibmedats are too low to attract niggers and mudslimes. So, if you want to live a good life, you need to work (unless you're already loaded).

Infrastructure is not great, but it's improving.

We have been cracking down on high-level corruption for years already, so things have improved in this respect too.

We still have gipsies but many of them have left the country, especially the young and obnoxious ones.

If you have money, you can live a great life here, just like anywhere, except that you have a free country, in which you can say anything and you won't get to jail because you criticised the government or the president. Also you can criticise the police, the army, whatever you like. Nothing is going to happen to you, because we are a democratic country, not a police state.

Great natural features (mountains, sea, plains, many rivers, lots of green, forests, lakes etc), including women.

Cons:

Low average wage, unless you work for a big company or one of the big four (PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, E&Y).

Infrastructure is decent only in some places.

Half of the country consists of undeveloped rural areas. Some people may like this, for example prince Charles is a big fan of these rural villages, untouched by modern life.

because it looks disgusting

Judging by how old cars are in that picture (especially taxis), that's an old pic.

>ad for a phonebook on the building

Nice 1990 photo

cathedral would be nice if it wasnt next to colorless disgusting commie blocks

But you can live pretty well there

Don't forget Europes fastest Internet in Romania. Jaws will be dropped when people find out 1000mbit fiber optics costs $10/month

Yeah, honestly that's the only thing that is probably the best on the planet here, considering the price is a joke.

WE ARE FUCKING DACO-ROMANS.

FUCK ALL OF YOU. Finland has tons of Gypsies yet nobody stereotypes them. Fucking Serbia and Hungary, EVERY country in Europe has tons of gypsies. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FCK YOUKFCK

wew lad

it's unfortunate that they literally named their country after their romani roots because now people get confused and say it comes from romans, just watch, that mistaken belief is so widespread some poor confused people and gypsies will respond to me saying it is actually named after rome

Norwegian posters should be banned from Sup Forums. Prove me wrong.

This is why leaf shitposting will never be a thing.
You don't even deserve this pic of a qt gypsy, but I pity you.

You have a good point there. When romanians and hungarians speak it kind of sounds like spanish, that really messed with me when I visited Europe a few years ago.

Our language actually sounds like old Latin with a bit of Slavic in it. It's kind of an odd mix.

I can't speak Spanish for shit and can barely understand it, but when I read it, I understand 90% of it.
Kinda the same with Italian.

Yeah, I went to Italy to visit a buddy and I could understand 80% of what he was saying in Italian, even though I never learned Italian.

Isn't romanian a romance language?

Portuguese is fucked up tho.
Kinda sounds like if a Spaniard got really drunk and tried gargling cum while speaking.
Also French sounds like they might vomit on you at any second.

Yes it is.

romania an great country understanded okay

no

Romanian here Nicolae Guta will rule the world

My bet is on Adrian (Copilu') Minune.
He's multilingual 'n shieeet.
youtu.be/LyFYbHgXQcY

Stfu Cicciolina

Chad IP ban when?

Its FUCKING ROMANIA

Keep on dunking for those turds, Albanescu.

KEK, butthurt Cicciolina thinks he is funny!

Funny, i always found portuguese the romance language with the most alike prononcuation to romanian, but dunno. May just be the Moldovian accent which i've heard?

Romanian accents explained:
South - true Romanian
Transylvania - Romanian with a bozgor accent
Moldova - Romanian with a Russian accent

>tfw this will trigger my countrymen but it's the truth

t. Romanian

You don't have any youtube clips or so to show the difference in the accents?

Nice b8 senpai
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

youtube.com/watch?v=olGLix8L_2M

>Gypsies

10 years max

Ardeal masterrace