Why is she being such a bitch towards Sansa?

Why is she being such a bitch towards Sansa?

Women are the epitome of mental illness

She's living in the past like Cersei. They're both shitty characters right now. They know nothing of the greater picture, they know nothing of their 'enemies' and are acting out like your shitty BPD aunt at family get togethers.

She's jealous that Sansa is prettier than her

Bad script. This season is rushed and they're obviously wanting to cut characters to make the final battles more simplified, so littlefinger is dead next episode. This fake forced drama is part of that plot line.

Instead of seeing littlefinger at the dragonpit meet next episode where he can back and forth with varys potentially and scheme, the writers decide to leave him at winterfell, this once great schemer left to make 2 teenage girls bicker.

The One Ring is corrupting her.

When I thought the writting could not be worse, the stupidity of the fanbase proves me wrong.
It's obvious that she is trying to trick Littlefinger, pretending to be mad at Sansa and creating conflict to catch him plotting against them

So instead of TELLING Sansa she doesn't trust Littlefinger and would like to test his loyalty by pretending she is mad at Sansa, she threatens to kill her so Sansa really gets mad?
What kind of plan is that?

a smart plan

agree with She doesn't trust Sansa not to do anything stupid either

How is she going to surprise CIA then? And she practically told her last episode

It's fucking retarded, but the people on this board can barely make breakfast, so..

Bear with me here. So Arya threatens Sansa. Then Sansa tells Littlefinger and he comes up with a plan to get rid off Arya.
What kind of proof is it that Littlefinger is not loyal when he wants to protect Sansa from someone who wants to kill her?

Imagine being held hostage by a literal animal (bear with me)

>2015+2
>still falling for the breakfast meme

Wait til Sunday, she'll kill Littlefinger and everyone who has been complaining about her all season will love her.

GoT fans are the worst flipfloppers ever.

she fell for the "magical creepy girl" for some reason, not sure why they thought that was a good idea when that's the worst meme ever invented. kind of ruined her whole arc and left her as if she didn't evolve one inch in the last seasons, just learned to kill for reasons.

>implying she didn't off camera

I'm hoping she tries to one-up Littlefinger and Littlefinger kills her. Can you imagine the anguish that will reverberate throughout this board, lereddit, and the world?

How pointless her entire storyline would have been? I can't wait.

couldn't arya have just killed cersei in like 5 minutes and avoided this stupid wight plot

>implying that wouldn't ruin Littlefinger's arc instead, to simple save arya's """"arc""""
>implying that wouldn't be even worse

It's 2011+ (x) you newfaggot.

Arya is going to take over Littlefinger's stupid teleporting and "birds" that give him info.

Arya has been building up since season 1 to killing him and Cersei, how does that "save" her arc? It's literally been her only reason to live since Ned died.

Arya can't comprehend that a child being held hostage by murderers might have said things in a letter that she didn't really mean to survive. Arya who pretended to be a boy and a servant to Tywin Lannister to survive, can't comprehend this letter Sansa wrote years ago. It's contrived drama to fill time and they made Arya a complete retard in the process. She easily passed Dany as the most unintentionally unlikable character in the show. Every scene is an edgy speech and monologue. She's insufferable. I love how she dramatically reiterated both her and Sanaa's character arcs in the last episode for no reason. "IT WAS I WHO WANTED TO BE A BOY AND YOU A FANCY LADY" like this kind of shit wouldn't come up naturally in a conversation. It's just dogshit writing all around

According to DnD she could teleport behind the mountain, take his face, than imitate him perfectly and crush Cersei.

now we are talking user, that's the only thing that could redeem this shit, but i doubt it will happen because i doubt they are going to kill any of the "important grills" except maybe Kaleesy at the end of the series for shock value

she just confirmed in this episode that she's actually THE WAIF. Not long before she kills Sansa and takes over Winterfell

That would be fun.
That won't happen

Why can't you take this garbage to your general thread or any of the 50 other threads on the catalog?

>omg why is this le girl character being a le bitch to this other le girl character???

game of thrones is literally the 21st equivalent of garbage soap opera, aimed at young adults and adults with the mental faculties of young adults

Arya is the Lich King White Walker trying to sow doubt in the group at Castle Black. She's also dating a nigger. So most of you people will hate that.

normie showfags are so adorably dumb

Why do you fags continuously "guess" what's going to happen when we have known for months exactly what is going to happen?

gotta manufacture something for the fan favourites to do; ie the hound brienne jamie bron arya slasa

came here to say this lol

Manufactured conflict from bad writing

>this once great schemer left to make 2 teenage girls bicker.
the long game scheme is for littlefinger to have a threesome.

>where he can back and forth with varys potentially and scheme,
Gods that would have been epic.

because sansa is a bitch

This

Shut it memelord