Michael Brown movie

fox2now.com/2017/06/20/movie-about-michael-brown-may-be-made-after-film-rights-sold-by-mother/

Are you looking forward to the Michael Brown movie Sup Forums?

How will the dribbling libturd establishment attempt revise history this time?

Idris Elba

astronaut mike
>WE WUZ MOONMEN

Do that know realize how easily the truth will get exposed? Even a liberal ass D.A. confirmed "hands up, don't shoot" was a lie

this picture lmao

PANTS UP DON'T LOOT

What the fuck am I reading? Holy shit. I still can't believe the media actually made a martyr out of this violent ape.

Trayvon: Massacre of the Innocent
(inspired by true to life events)
Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Edward Norton, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Norton says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother, wheelchair bound, asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Cut to George Zimmerman, in his truck patrolling the neighborhood while blasting and singing along to a racist song created by head KKK Klansman Ben “Zyklon B” Garrison:
“OH MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO!~
WE WASHED OURSELVES WITH NIGGER’S BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO!~
WE’RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE, JEW BY JEW BY JEW!~
OH THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ONN!!!!!!!!!!!!-“
Out of gas, Zimmerman curses the jews for his own folly and continues his patrol on steel-toed boots.

Time-skip: Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets, whistling the Confederate Anthem, as rain pours on his golden hair. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young maled is there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, NIGGER?"

Oh look, more race baiting.

beautiful

Heh

>it aint me doesnt start playing

2/10

exactly, when will hollywood stop?

great, this should be hilarious

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

Zimmerman does a nazi salute, and shouts with the malice needed for a 2nd degree murder conviction clearly present in his cold blue eyes, "WHITE PRIDE!"

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties his entire magazine into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

The rain continues to pour. It’s now in all black and white now, Zimmerman coolly walks over to the incapacitated Trayvon which has fallen Christ-like, who struggles to stand, blood pouring from his mouth. Zimmerman puts one foot on Trayvon chest. Trayvon moans in pain, Zimmerman aims at his head.

"Heil Hitler" Zimmerman says. He fires. At that moment a dozen of white doves fly above the scene.
Zimmerman glances at Trayvon’s skittles laying across the sidewalk, Zimmerman picks up one of the skittles off the ground and taste it. He's grinning like the Cheshire cat, incredibly sweaty, and, it's implied, somewhat sexually aroused. He strikes a match on the ground by Trayvon's corpse and lights a thick Cuban cigar. "Taste the rainbow, motherfucker." While smiling directly into the camera.

The next scene Zimmerman is being led by police, cold and emotionless. Out of the shadows appears a sinister looking man who hands Zimmerman his card. "Don't worry, George", he says. "We always take care of our own." Zimmerman reads the card and then notices a ring on the man's finger, indicating he is a member of the same white supremacist organization he is. Zimmerman gives the man a knowing smile as he offers a firm handshake.
"A pleasure, George. I'm Don West." Revealing Bryan Cranston

[maniacal laughter echoes in thebackground, malevolent and eternal like racism in Amerikkka]

>He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns

Brilliant

9.8/10 needs a reference to skittles

I would legit pay the ticket to see this at the cinema

Guys I need everyones attention right now.

I know this is Sup Forums but this is way more important than stupid kino for manchildren.

The fucking alt-right weenies and nazis are on this fucking site and need to be kicked out. So EVERYONE please post whatever communists pictures, image macros or ANYTHING making fun of white people you have. Anything from Blacked.com will work too. Thank you and best wishes sirs!

>ferguson was 3 years ago
holy fug time flies

>How will the dribbling libturd establishment attempt revise history this time?

Is it really revising history if no one sees it? I say they ghostbusters the fuck out of it, the bigger the losses the more clear the message.

how do I upvote lmao

oh man i really hate weenies

Look at that pop. Coke stacked on TOP of Pepsi!!?!? This Taliban bastard deserved it!

dude, commies like you are in the same level of alt righters and nazis
you should fuck off as well

>this is 'white' in America
What the fuck, that's obviously a shit skinned mestizo

ameridumbs think killing a nigga makes you white

So which dindu was this again?

TEH LIBRUL MEEDIA IS SO DISSONEST!!! YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IN THIS PICTURE THAT MICHAEL BROWN SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED THE ENTIRE STORE WITH HIS EVIL BLACK GENETICS

the one who robbed a convenience store then charged at a policeman, assaulting him in the process and who dindu nuffins he a good boy just tryna graduate high school

Who wrote that plaque? That's fucking terrible.

I think it has to do more with leaving behind smiles or whatever the fuck else is written on that God awful plaque. You dumbfuck.

Does anyone have the Mike Brown version where he keeps getting younger? It ends with 5 year old Mike Brown praying for his shooters soul or something.