Shootings and snitchings in Philadelphia - Louis Theroux - Killadelphia

Is this documentary the greatest ever insight into what makes black people tick, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=nFhWpTKvD8E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hvX7mDQhAnc
youtu.be/1NBVQB-Srpw?t=82
youtube.com/watch?v=5AHHqRXlL5w
youtube.com/watch?v=islCIXTXQeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ugghh. Good lord. I grew up with all of them, and I live right around the corner from where this was filmed. Sad days

Louis Theroux is a cool ass nigga though. I enjoyed My Scientology Movie.

>opens up bottle of Sprite
>"It's not in my blood"
>screws the lid back on the Sprite without taking a sip
What did he mean by this?

I lived in philly and can confirm niggers are shit. Fortunately I moved to a nicer area outside the city after growing up around them, only to learn that white people from suburbs, who's only interaction with black people is ordering fries from them at McDonald's, are very knowledgeable about them, their culture, and how they're not all that bad and the media falsely portrays them. I almost actually prefer living with the blacks because white people are so awful in their own way.

Oh boy Sup Forumslite thread number 523

Classic snitch tell. He got his arsehole excavated after they left. Drink your drink and smoke your smoke kids

>awkwardly entangles himself in his t-shirt like a child with learning disabilities

wat he mean doin dat

Ah, yeah, posting a video made by a liberal, about how tp help blacks, is now Sup Forums

Of course. Brilliant.

You might as well ban all depictions of blavks on television. Reality is pol

what a shame eh, bumping one of 800 got threads off the catalog. it's like anuda shoah!

I always wonder what happens to the people Louis talks to after the cameras are off, prisoners and street nogs etc

>letting Sup Forums ruin any and all kinds of political discourse for you
Pathetic

The other niggers dont watch thisbkind of tv or read. Theyre fine

do you like crime as much as this nog right here?

youtube.com/watch?v=ihjkLV_EY1Y

>political discourse
there's a board for that, you know?

He was posting about a bbc documentary from a very popular LEFT WING tv personality

Are you so bigoted ypu dont like to watch LEFT WING documentaries? If you are a nazi maybe i should punch you

people like this need putting down

I find it funny that he thinks only Sup Forumsacks dislike black people

have you ever actually watched louis theroux?
he's impartial as fuck, rarely if ever does he try and push his opinions on the viewer

In his social circle anyone that isnt overtly antifa gets bashed in the head and nearly killed

Clearly his people are very kind anti racists, and their love of niggers is 100% motivated by love, not fear

As a non-American, seriously what's up with American blacks?
Do they all believe that they'll be athletes or rappers and when that doesn't turn out they turn to drugs and crime?

I agree, kill them all

Yes

would you a female gang boss?

youtube.com/watch?v=hvX7mDQhAnc

From what I can tell, if you want to be rich and succesful, you gotta to it in the right way. That's usually an athlete or a rapper. Key and Peele apperantly weren't "black enough" to do the sketches they did. They're also half-black which didn't help.

It's the most basic aspirations, user - celebrity status and money. They merely go about it in a way you'd expect from uneducated thugs or someone with no other way out.

Yws, and they get violent very quickly when their dreams do not come true

anybody remember the red haired spic with the "petting zoo" lmao
youtu.be/1NBVQB-Srpw?t=82

Honest question, who do you think was in the right here? For once, I think the black guy has a damn good point

youtube.com/watch?v=5AHHqRXlL5w

>be police
>don't dress up as police
>use black van in the middle of the night
>jump out and run after a black guy
>scream "police"
>expect someone to believe that
>"YOU'RE GUILTY!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU RUN LOL?!?!?!?"

fuck me

the police are bound to make mistakes when working with an agressive and uncooperative population

for example british style policing, while very good in its own setting would not work at all in philadelphia

>the police are bound to make mistakes when working with an agressive and uncooperative population
How are you supposed to cooperate when it looks like you're about to be fucking kidnapped?

Tbf posting liberal things that Sup Forums doesn't like literally is Sup Forums

you aren't I agree the police were wrong here, that kid doesn't seem like the criminal type. Or he's very good at hiding it if he is

>Gives you a concussion
>WHY DID YOU RUN THOUGH
What a fucking joke of a cop. I feel sorry for Nigs sometimes that they have to deal with these kinds of scum on the force.

obviously you're from some flyover suburb.
if you grow up in the city, you know what an undercover cop car/.van looks like.
not to mention, they're the only white people in the fucking neighborhood.

Yeah but mostly because americans don't have a sense of humour. Hell, they can't even spell it right. How's a bobby going to defuse a situation on wit with people like that?

Ywah, but if youcomplain about it, that makes you pol

If you are a liberal the man in the video is a future doctor and you should let him marry your daughter. No problem.

If you dont like it b3causeEthe man is probably a murderer... well... welcome to reality. Thats what the rest of us have to deal with daily

But call me pol or racist?
Youre looking to get shot in the face

>Live in big city
>complain about crime
Maybe you should move then dumbass.

>it's their sense of humor that's the problem
>not the vast amount of guns floating around the inner city
yea, easy to sit and have a chat with a guy when the worst he can do is pull out his 2 inch blade and cut you.

>if you grow up in the city, you know what an undercover cop car/.van looks like.
More like if you grow up where the nignogs are.
I live in the city and wouldn't know an undercover van if it ran me over.

where am i complaining about the crime anywhere in my post, you oblivious faggot?

guns aren't as uncommon as you'd think among the criminal class

obviously nowhere near american levels, But lots of mid-level dealers and above will have access to weapons. They just won't go out armed in the street unless they are complete morons or on their way to kill somebody

yes you would because they still have sirens and lights

As someone who has been around blacks my whole life the problem is a cultural one and will never be fixed. Most blacks are not bad people but it's 30/70 split and that 30 is loud. But the the 30% have enough influence (it's your mom or your auntie or your cousin or your brother or your friend) to ALWAYS bring the other 70% down. No one brings down or keeps down blacks like other blacks.
>What you think you going to college wat u smart or something nigga
>What you want to tell the cops who killed your family naw Imma shoot you instead nigga
The black people who succeed are the ones who cut off anyone in that 30% and move out of the city.

>example british style policing, while very good in its own setting would not work at all in philadelphia

not anymore m8, now pay for your TV license and give your daugther to uncle Achmet or else i'll arrest you for hatespeech

germanfag here, what's "british style policing" like?

I'm actually the guy who posted the clip above, watching the whole episode right now. the task force is currently out with louis catching some other guys who are way less down to talk and only spout bullshit. I think this all leads up to the moment where they wrongly chase the guy from the above video. I have yet to see whether they will admit their mistake or not though

It's understandable that everyone will get chased if they live in a crime infested nest but those cops had some bullshit-tier arguments for their case, jeez

oh, so you always know who the fuck is inside a van then, huh? there's literally no way that some niggas from the hood are using a prepped van, right? cut the crap. the guy probably didn't even look at the people inside but started running when he heard the tires screech, which was actually the right thing to do in that situation

No, it's easy to sit there and have a chat with a guy when he doesn't consistently use circular logic and pretends there's nothing wrong with that despite nothing of what he's saying making any sense. Like with the guys in the OP. Of course a conversation isn't going anywhere when the person you're conversing with has the mental capacity of a 5 year old. You can't just pile up undereducated, family-less, culture-less poorfags and hand them drugs and then come at them when they start doing stupid shit like they're wont to. Guns merely exacerbate the problem.

t. self-hating black guy

I'm just watching the episode and they don't have police lights on their vans

Didn't seem to be any there but ok sure, if it had sirens and lights.

Lily white

regardless of whether he was telling the truth or not, what good will come out from throwing a young person into the prison system for selling a joint? It just seems like a waste of resource to have several vans filled with cops stopping some kid from making a quick buck instead of bigger criminals.

Ironically after the guy goes through the system he will come out as the type of criminal they should be after.

>1503492678235-504369983.jpg

>tinted windows
>blacked out hubcaps
>can see lights on the windshield
>fords
everytime
i've only been stopped by one undercover car that completely caught me off guard.
it was a silver nissan altima, and i'm positive he was just an off duty cop.
the vans are even easier to spot because their windows are completely tinted and no cars are allowed to have dark tints in nyc

>oh, so you always know who the fuck is inside a van then, huh?
bro, you're from germany, i'm from brooklyn., i think i have a better grasp of shit then you do. once the kid saw the van he knew it was the police. the kid was a fucking low level dealer, nobody is hopping out a van to do him,

not the guy you quoted but I lived in america before and as a european, I can honestly say that he is 100% right.

the foul kind of black people in america are the loud ones that make lives worse for every other black person over there. the good kinds just try and get out the ghettos and most of the time hate criminal black people. same goes for muslims in europe too

I think they are just cracking down in that area so it was a steal. obviously, it doesn't help at all, especially when they are probably in the wrong here since the guy is talking like a water fountain and giving decent arguments. even seems pretty forthcoming at that

Pre-nignog invasion British policing used to be 95% just walking about and then going "oi Timmy, I know your Dad and he's going to kick your shit in when I tell him what you did" then give them a smack round the head and send them off.

Criminality in Britain was either mafia style city gangs (where most people did not live) or your local coppers all grew up around the community they policed. This meant that they literally knew every family they would ever be dealing with and the community could deal with a problem child or two just fine and other wise it was "Please don't tell my Dad, he'll use a belt on my arse" type punishments.

It worked because the British people are not natively criminal. The day to day Britain was basically a Hobbit country. Stealing a few apples, maybe a fist fight outside the pub where both go home and sleep it off, a cat stuck up a tree type of stuff.

It worked because it was organic. Now everyone is so alienated, there's no communities and the country is full of non-whites here stabbing each other. It turned Hobbiton into Mordor. You can't tell a spear chucker "I'll tell your Dad and he'll cane your arse" because he'll just say "You know who my Dad is!? Even me mum doesn't know that!"

>as a european
Larp harder.

>the kid was a fucking low level dealer, nobody is hopping out a van to do him
>implying there are no drive by shootings
>implying he understood the entire situation rationally while he heard tire screeching

you know how I know you're not from the hood?

A lot of the people going to prison in America don't just have drug possession charges, it's also something violent or they have stolen something.

If America had a population like Australia or Sweden, you could have lax sentencing laws. It just so happens that you have 40% population of low IQ blacks and spics.

bix nood shieeeeet

If you say so. Only thing I recognize is undercover highway speeder cars. But then they move so obviously you'd pick them even if they weren't BMW/Audis 80% of the time. Also, tinted windows.

this thread has been fairly civil so far, don't start with this nonsense

I don't think I'll be able to describe it that well, perhaps just watch some clips of UK cop shows, of them dealing with the same calibre criminals or violent footy match situations when you get the chance.

I've never been to ireland but they say the police in northern ireland are basically the best in the world on account of the shit they've been dealing with for over 100 years, especially for things like counter-terrorism and appropriate use of force

>an expert on the hood after watching the wire
lol, ok my guy

>Criminality in Britain was either mafia style city gangs (where most people did not live) or your local coppers all grew up around the community they policed. This meant that they literally knew every family they would ever be dealing with and the community could deal with a problem child or two just fine and other wise it was "Please don't tell my Dad, he'll use a belt on my arse" type punishments.

isn't that the way it goes in smaller american cities too though?

We are supposed to just let these people roam feral harassing people and gunning othera down?

A murderer in a straight jacket isnt innocent just because he us physically incapacitatrd from hurting someone

All of these niggers are inherently dangerous

If you disagree, YOU go live with them. If you bus then into my city i am going to shoot you in the head

A gun and a knife do exactly the same thing when you're sitting that close to someone. Guns aren't a problem in and of themselves. There are millions of gun clubs, ranges and owners across the world who have zero problem with firearms. Maybe once a decade you hear of some idiot accidentally shooting themselves or someone else in the foot. The problem with guns is that no one wants to be honest and say "Some people should not be allowed them based on their race profiling".

Take niggers away from guns and you have civilized people having a day out in the country. Put niggers with guns and you have BLAW BLAW BLAW I AM CHAPPIE MASTER NIGGER ROBOT KILLER YOOOOOOO

the fact it's undercover would mean you wouldn't know what all undercover cop car/.van would look like.

not every white person is a cop either, they go to the hood all the time to buy drugs.

>tfw lived in a literal warzone
>tfw lived in an american ghetto years after
>tfw kid on a taiwanese bug forum tries to sound all hood while coming off as a chump who doesn't understand basic human instincts

>knife: you can run away or fairly easily disarm them
>gun gets pulled: can only hope to wrestle it off them or run away and hope they miss
yea, no

>It worked because the British people are not natively criminal.
This is so fucking retarded. You're comparing 20th century white brits to blacks from the bronze age and pakis from the 1600s. Of course they're not going to go 20th century over the course of 1 generation. More like 4 or 5. There's no comparison possible. Brits are as violent as anyone else according to what level civilization they're in.

Bit different but pretty close yea. Who knew a nation based on Britain would carry British values?

yea yea

>muh based (sand)nigger
There really isn't as large of a degree between bloodthirsty jihadis and those that are "integrated" and invading Europe as you seem to suggest.

He's a SJW with a feminazi agenda. Watching Theroux documents you are supporting disgusting propaganda.

Isn't he a drug dealer?

>the fact it's undercover would mean you wouldn't know what all undercover cop car/.van would look like.

>live in area your whole life
>narcos use the same cars all the time
>you don't know what they look like
ok

>not every white person is a cop either, they go to the hood all the time to buy drugs.
big difference between a junkie walkin down the block and three white guys jumping out a van

There is only one way to solve this

If someone is right, he profits. If someone is wrong, he suffers.

If you are right, YOU go live with niggers.

I choose to not live with niggers. If i am wrong, i will suffwr lack of diversity for it.

If you force niggers onto me, you WILL wind up mysteripusly dead one day

Freedom is choice. you choose to live around nigfers. Dont choose for me

please.

Anywhere I can watch his documentaries online?

Holy fuck that cop completely blew them the fuck out at 2:17. Fucking shut them down goddamn. Fucking morons.

>third worlder complaining about violence in other places
Pot, meet kettle.

youtube

Welcome to the liberal world. Anyone who doesn't see blacks as a problem has not spent enough time around them.

>He actually believes this
You got no idea about what happened around the docks bruv

They are invading Europe, for our beer, free healthcare and job centers

actually one of my best male friends is an afghan guy who's family integrated really well. one of my best female friends is turkish with the same history. both friends are always ashamed of how muslims in germany act and how retarded they are for using religion as a tool to explain their wrongdoings. I feel like man people, especially on Sup Forums, Sup Forums etc have never actually had proper or intelligent muslim/black/hispanic friends but rather watch the news all day, basing their decisions and opinions on what they see on tv

therefore, there actually is a difference between these people since one side is uneducated and the other is trying not to be labelled as these uneducated, low life people

Good luck disarming a guy you're sitting close enough to that you can have a chat. You don't have the time to respond.

You're fucking retarded and don't understand evolution. Please keep your mouth shut until you understand racial differences and the amount of time it takes for these changes to take place. We're talking 10 generations for even basic cell life to show changes, something as complex as a human is going to take a shit load more. And that's while ignoring that our food supply makes natural selection ignore intelligence and criminality as removal vectors.

Pakis are pakis no matter what. Go around any sort of paki area and you will constantly see them running scams and moving dodgy TVs around.

Louie is actually more like /x/ than a SJW. He grew up reading conspiracy magazines and is fascinated by the weird side of life. He goes to hang out with these people just to see how strange they are. He doesn't control how they edit his documentaries and if he was a SJW then he wouldn't have given multiple Nazis a platform. He sure as fuck wouldn't have given the red neck destruction derby people one either.

Lol what a waste of trips. Whoever gave you the idea that you had any choice in the matter? Freedom is a catchphrase you use on americunts when you want to have the act against their own best interests.

Go on, test your freedom. I'll bring you a pack of fags when I visit you in HRH's prison.

Fuck man, I live in philadelphia suburbs and fucking detest those whites

have yet to come across the scene but I'll post once i have

Ah, yes, bwcause i am in a third world country it is automatocally dangerous?

Your racism is showing

You are a nigger. Niggers are violent. We are poor but it is safer here than any place with niggers. Fuck you. Eat shit and die

you're wrong

and you actually do not understand evolution, so stop trying to use it to spread your bigoted views

Freedom means killing criminals and their supporters so women can walk alone at night

You're fucking retarded if you think I'm discussing evolution. Why don't you use eugenics to try and find a way out of being an attention whore?

>third worlder cope
your both niggers just different types

How come blacks and arabs are always hanging out in the streets?

I don't speak Jive. What did she mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=islCIXTXQeA

>he actually is a third worlder
Shut up and fix your shitty country before you complain about someone else.

>so women can walk alone at night
you're a fucking cuck, my man.
seriously, kill yourself.
the lamest shitn i've read on this faggot site.