So God created mankind in his own image, genesis 1:27

And who was the first man

thas rite

You joke that we wuz kingz
but that doesn't matter
because what you white bois don't understand
is that we wuz godz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_(photography)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>God created mankind in his own image

That was before digital cameras

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_(photography)

Genesis 2:7

Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

This comes after God creates man and woman in his own image. Explain that one with your black intellect.

god sucks noses lol

I think you're missing the point because you aren't very bright perhaps.

In the first chapter, God creates man "in his own image" but it's not until the 2nd chapter that God creates Man out of the "dust of the ground".

It's an interesting question but sadly it seems well over your head.

>you aren't very bright perhaps

Is it cos you is Black mebbes?

nigga dust comes from people, you can't have dust before people
... dumbass hippocrite

whoosh, you're really smashing your hood up over this one aren'tcha? Here's another one for you.

Who are you?

Now this one is going to be way beyond you because it's beyond even the white people you feed off.

You know, this would actually explain why the world is so damn fucked up. A caucasian god, would do a way better job!

im god nigga we've been over this

You are an Nigger in everything but physically. When Europe goes up in flames again your blood will run as red as everyone else you rat infested gut of a syphylitic whore.

nigga you crazy, you just haven't figured it out yet.

god created man in his own image
man was black
i am black
i am god
you stupid nigga

>in everything but physically
polish education my niggas

OLD' ON BOSS
load dakka*
U WUZZ SAYIN
sharpen choppa*
WE WUZZ DA GREENEST ??
shoot furiously on gits*
ZOOOOG

You got some bad fucking news in the post my bruvva of a anuvver color. You sound the White man who believes himself to be the measure of a Human.

You deserve each other.

yeaaaah whatever nigga
im gonna go netflix and chill with my polish exchange student gf
you keep jerkin yo small as dick to anime or whatever it is you do just keep it real nigga
she aboutta feel the dick of a god if you know what i mean lmao

Get a load of this goy.

oy vey don't be rayciss anonek

>dust comes from people
hahahahahaha thanks for the reminder that niggers really are retarded
>b-but dust really comes from people you stupid cracker
'dust of the ground' doesn't mean the dust on your empty bookshelves you negro intellectual

yeah Black Jesus, how do you stop 6 black dudes from raping a white chick?

...throw them basket ball.

lmfao

82nd psalm, verse 6: I said, “You are gods,[b]
And all of you are children of the Most High.
But you shall die like men,
And fall like one of the princes.”

YOU ARE ALL GODS - IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

Read Alan Watts, read Bhagavad-Gita, read Dhammapada.

you know why they call you a mongol?

It's because American flavour racism comes from WASPs. It doens't matter how much white you think you are, you'll never be one of them Suomi.

I'm proud a Finn, why would I want to be anything like them?
>2016 sees color/race and not the person. really hope you don't.

Dude I never used to but you know the American political philosophy prevailed at the end of the Cold War?

When it comes to Race, they talk the talk but they do NOT walk the walk. Race is EVERYTHING in America. You're not seriously telling me you believe the propaganda they spout from rigid Grins and on TV between ad breaks. I'd be far more iclined to belive you have a Mind in that Brain if you didn't give the impression you think it aint so, because it is.

>le current year
>Believing Human Nature changes over thousands of years in line with Human Beliefs.

too bad god doesnt exist you retarded nigger

There are two distinct creation stories in genesis - I don't you were not bright enough to figure that out. You could've as read scholar work on it - you have internet and unlimited access, even with iq of 80 you could have an educated opinion about everything if you invested some effort into studying the topic before.