I know Germany is fucked but sometimes I wonder if moving back to aus is even worth it

I know Germany is fucked but sometimes I wonder if moving back to aus is even worth it.

Pic related.

>Vegan, feminist, Aboriginal

Just invade us Chinks.

>go on a degenerate website
>suprised to find degenerate women

Go to church faggot

Fucking disgusting

Better then Germany

Funny, because I'm planning on immigrating to Australia. Enjoy your stay in cuckmany though :)

I'm Australian and moving to Germany next month, have you got any advice for me? What's it like living there as an Aussie?

Stay away from the center of whatever city you go to as much as you can.
The women are pretty easy but annoying cunts.
Good choice of beer and it's cheap as fuck.

What city you going to?

why are you in germany

How can one country be so based

Working and not paying out my asshole for rent.

>mfw I bought my plane ticket before the refugee shit started.

>no way we will not make Australia our home

Did anyone proof-read this? Is this subtle jewish immigration propaganda`?

Huffing petrol is considered vegan know ? Huh

Sven, it's directed against boat people, not you.

Nice one Ayydolf.

Is Austria worth a visit or is it fucked?

I'll be in Leipzig. Heard it's a bit... alternate, shall we say. Where have you been living?

Austria is nice, but boring unless you are into high culture.

Austria is nothing without vienna. There is nothing else worth attention besides it. Canada is more fun.

>Australia
>High culture

Oh fuck, ignore me. I'm still waking up

Beware of Wien its infested the alternative is Graz better and not so infested . Go to the countryside and eat the local food its mostly hearthy and heavy on the stomach but its good.

Berlin. I do a pretty good job of avoiding the cesspit areas. I dunno how Leipzig is. I've barely been anywhere outside of Berlin.

why are you working there

Because I can. Was getting bored in Syd. Needed to get out for a bit. Definitely helps me appreciate what we still have in Aus though.

Tell me about Perth is it cucked like the rest of the big cities ?

No idea. Never been to any other major cities. Spent my whole life in Sydney. Pretty glad my dad was somewhat based and made sure to tell me all the lefty shit in school was bullshit.

Leipzig, Berlin, Frankfurt.
All Shitholes, Berlin is the new Sodom.
It doesnt matter which big city you're moving to. u will find bluepilled cucklord on every corner.
It's incredibly annoying.
They are all extremely irrational and it's impossible to talk with them about politics without permanently triggering them.
German students are disgusting bluepilled scum. They will try everything to make you feel bad for being any kind of rational.
God it's hell in here.
It's killing me inside.

Wake me up please...

I heard they dont give two fucks about PC and the people are "rude" to other Aus and other nationalities (or is it the banter maybe ... ) .But i also heard there are many bogans and a huge ice problem in Perth so ...

are your parents german?

can you speak german?

how long have you been there?

Went to Berlin last year ,had a hard time hearing german on the streets disgusting..

As you long as you can handle the bantz you'll be fine. And just keep away from the derros and abos. Every city has them.

Never been there but know people who live there

people in Perth love drugs

It's one of the whitest cities, most of the immigrants are British

Vienna is the best tho. Graz sucks. A alot to see in vienna. A lot of high culture.

I never understand the validity of this criticism. I live in Canada, and we have some ethnic neighbourhoods. I went to the Portuguese hood, and I didn't much english. I dunno. They do speak english you talk to them, and they are polite.

My mother is Irish so I got one of those EU cuckports.

My German is shit but I get by.

Been here almost a year.

Bogans are the best bruv

There's a difference between a bogan and a methed out derro.

Sure i agree with you but Wien is fucked up ,i was lost month there and its looking like little Berlin more and more thats the fucked up part

after the Anchluss Hitler wondered why he even bothered because of the rampant degeneracy in Wien.

Its not the language but the underlying problem of integration because 90% of those people are living in their bubbles and they will not learn the language and the gap only widen with the next generations

Wien mitte was full of jews im not sure how is it know ,maybe a fellow Austrian can say more

What's that website's name? I see screens fairly often here but never got the name. Just curious

I believe its Okcupid bro

>Times running out for the most privileged class
A sliver of truth from this kike

Demisexual means she only has sex with people she's formed an emotional connection to. That's hardly degenerate.

All women are like that. All she has to do is tell herself she's made an emotional connection to these three niggers she's about to fuck.

>Female logic

That's it, thanks Austrian bro

That's what I don't understand about europe. You guys do not have multiculturalism, you have enclaves. There is a lot of integration in canada and multiculturalism works. It's disgusting what is happening in europe. The turks in germany and how germans can't talk about culture and german culture without the horrors of WW2. The whole thing about WW2 cucks you guys. You should come to canada, to Toronto. Toronto actually felt safer than paris for me or Amsterdam.

I visited chicago, Cleveland (DO NOT GO) and NYC. NYC is wonderful. Chicago was scary, and it has the same population size of Toronto (where I am at). There is something wrong with america. It feels unsafe.

Demisexual is least degenerative.

No, that's not what it means. Jokes are fun, right? But demisexuals, they are annoying. They do need the deep emotional connection.

Does it get cold in germany? I met an austrialian at uni here, he said Melbourne was cold, he was fucked in his first canadian winter. The hell known as -40C

Lowest it got while I was here was -12 C and I will admit that was tough for me but I got used to it. The people here said that was a relatively warm winter though.

Nobody controls the immigration ,its not just the muslims also the ex yugo states(personal experience ) they mostly live in their bubbles and complain how they cant get good jobs in austria .but they live here more than 20 years or more and just speak broken german or none at all .its a vicious circle and the problem lies in the government that supports those roaches .and just to add little of those people break free from the bubble society and if they break free they are ostracied and considered "traitors" but secretly envied .Im one of those (not muslim but a croat expat who lives and studies here since 2012) .its a sad state of affairs desu

and just to add ,they all have the mentality "us against them" everyday i hear on the uni from the bosnians or yugo students "those damn austrian professors they fuck us up just because we are yugos " fuck them they dont give a fuck who you are you are just shit at studying

>Internet dating

Didn't know this was still a thing

Are they not educated?

Here in canada, we control our immigration. The only undesirables are the refugees. We had to take a shit ton after yugoslavia. We had bosinas, serbs and croats here too. It created huge huge problems because they fought each other in the schools. A lot came until the 2000s. I remember a story about how one flight of them endangered the crew because one tested positive for TB. But yeah, after all these years they still fight. Everyone else osctricized them though. "We are all immigrants in canada but you faggots don't know how to leave your trash in your homeland"

Our muslim immigrants, because the children are integrated in school, tend to adopt youth culture. They lie to their parents but man, they love to drink, smoke 420, and just have fun and people have friends all races so its not difficult to like invite them out.

It is so different from here.

I heard this from a tour guide who wanted to immigrate to canada. He said he dislike the discrimination. I was like lol, wut?

The us vs them mentality wouldn't be tolerated because your neighbours are immigrants, and if they can succeed and you fail, its your fault.

The first wave after the war was uneducated in terms of western Europe but all of the students that are now flocking to Austria are sub par to actuall educated people.The degress they hold they have to reaffirm on a special education board since the degree of education is not the same .Yea we have also those bosnians that drink smoke and eat pork but mention anything about Islam or their pedophile propher they get mad its funny .In my case i just avoid interacting with ex yugos because they are cancer and just complain and do odd jobs to sustain themselfs .

she seems kinda cute. id fuck her with out telling her my political position

Do abbos know how to swim ,i alway wondered that ?

We have a lot of pakis. The children are not muslims, they are only culturally muslim (aka for their parents) but outside of their mom's eyes, they totally western. They call themselves coconuts: brown on the outside, white thoroughly inside.

Our most degenerative immigrants are: serbs, croats (they brought violence to schools), somalis (really criminally involved) and roma. We kicked out all the roma because they can't be real refugees but a few stayed and settled in a area in toronto. Roma are so fucked, 13 year old kids riding ebikes going to peoples back alleys and picking up trash.

yeah they swim in the creeks and billabongs and catch fish and shit

Oh, in Canada to immigrate, you need to be educated and you can't be enrolled in our schools unless you pass a set of entry tests and pass the TOEFL and your previous courses matches the home province curriculum.

Europe seems fucked. People make fun of Trudope, but he went from promising 75K syrians to just promising 30K with half have to be privately sponsored (aka some canadian families have to put money to pay for first year welfare).

Do you guys have good sushi? Like good tuna? We have good salmon up here but I want to eat some really tasty fish, like shark, tuna, red snapper, sting ray.

also does aussies have private refugee sponsorship program where liberal bleeding hearts have to put up like 40K (or whatever is the cost the government for one year of social support) to bring a refugee over?

>Heteroflexible demisexual straight woman
>vegan, feminist, aboriginal (?)
>Speaks english and some japanese
>doesn't have kids and doesn't want them
Pretty much everything wrong with western women in one single abomination

demisexual means she can only have sex with a strong emotional connection

a lot of women are partially bi.

fuck up ahmed you brown dog

Ah yes, basically everyone.

People at my work my racist jokes everyday lmao, most small businesess are like that too. Its just the big corps that are PC.

Perth is gonna turn into a shithole with the mining boom over, Id just go to the eastern seaboard beaches/coasts.

Sushi is fucking the best food ever. Fuck your vegemite m8. I am just wondering if your country figured out how to straddle a pay for play system yet. I know you guys are tough in immigration, in canada half the refugees who enter a year aren't costing the government a dime. They are literally paid for by church groups thinking they are doing god's work.

Also do abos also get in the way of resource extraction? Our abos are annoying. They want to live in the middle of nowhere (like literally places you can only drive to if the lakes freezes over) and except modern facilities.

Oh, also do abos in the middle of the outback get their food flown in by planes? Or are there roads? In canada the abos who live near the arctic literally get 1 shipment of food via boat per year and the rest it comes on a plane. 1lb of sugar cost like 20 dollars. Do abos have the same problem over there?

Dont get me started on the gypsies they are a plague especially in eastern europe more dangerous than muzzies or any shitskin there is .They just live of benefits steal rob and deal drugs and weapons

Also m8 dont come back to sydney unless your parents are rich if you ever want to afford a property in a nice suburb.

How long do you think will the minig boom last ,considering the boom is lasting more than a decade or more .. ?

Mining boom is dying right now. Canadian companies run the mining world. Something is fucked in china. They have surpluses of nickel and other metals. They produce steel, intermediary commodities and then they recycle them and they never go to a buyer, they never get consumed. China's stockpiles of metals is at an all time high. The gov try to run it through the economy in order to make it look like the economy is consuming, but consumption is down.

Australia mining boom is too dependent on China's economic growth and china is too dependent on global consumption, which is now down.

those weird factories that produce for no customer are called zombie factories

Maybe you know maybe dont what about waste management like wastewater purification or the likes of it ? Are there jobs to be found for enginners in that field ?

Its already over, theres been a bit of a bounce in commodities as the Fed dealys raising rates (weakening the USD) but come next year theyll drop again and it will all be over.

>okcupid
okcupid
>okcupid
okcupid
>okcupid
okcupid
>okcupid
okcupid
>okcupid
okcupid
There is your problem.

I'll admit though. Getting on that site and triggering all the SJWs is the most hilarious thing.

China growth for infrastructure is dependent on 3 things, economic stimulus (if there is need, they will throw it to it), economic growth (if the need arises; right now the rural to urban migration seems to reversing; the immigration from rural to urban has been the largest immigration in earth history of any animal in pure absolute numbers: 220 million), how it fits china's desire to grow internal consumption.

the rural china is not developed, maybe there is work there for you to figure out solutions for them. The rural chinese also tasted modern conveniences of the big city, water treatment and sewage is likely, I think would be something they want.

I don't think you will find development of water treatment for large urban centers. by 2020, the party wants to kill as many state enterprises are that zombied, which means killing those jobs, which meanings seeing 10s of million people returning to rural communities, when in rural communities, they depend on incomes they can get from the land. I don't see new cities emerging (there are already tons of cities with huge infrastructure, apartment buildings unoccupied, fyi).

This is one of the ghost cities in china. It looks modern, it has all the infrastructure ready for people but nobody to live there. It is incredibly fuck how wasteful things are. China is fucked, you have factories making stuff, being recycled to tick benchmarks in economic reports. They spent hundreds of billions on infrastructure no one will use. Workers cannot live there because there is no work, and the build it, and they shall come logic didn't pan out. Workers who cannot find work must move back to their rural lands where they can grow stuff for money and food.

What's your reason for coming here?