White versus true Purity: The Blonde Standard

I don't want to get into a discussion about race or nationalism.

There is something that men see, that all women are aware of, and that is the blonde standard. Any non-blonde female is aware that the blonde female is genetically superior based on appearance.

The blondeness of the hair is an indicator of purity. Whether symbolic or real - purity does not go according to national boundaries but is probably associated with part of the Celtic group.

Some "white" women or even men don't like this idea, because it makes them somewhat lesser beings, but the reality is that truly blonde women are the pinnacle of perfection.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/english/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed.

its too bad they age so poorly
Black don't crack

i care more about physical structure than superficial coloration.

a cute girl is cute no matter her hair and skin.

I don't pull out if she's blonde.

Kill yourself, jew.

I want to mention that there is something that people despise -- and that is deception. Women have a certain disdain for the "bottle blonde" because it promotes airs of superiority. "That woman is only blonde by a chemical process". Your image is sexually appealing but her presented purity is false. Her eyebrows are dark, and she is not pure.

we are discussing things that attain the highest standard regardless of duration, not things that have durability at a lesser standard

sorry

---

in the example in the photo, a fake blonde and a falsehood -- obviously she is white, but that isn't what is the MOST desirable

I prefer redheads, but no one turns down a blonde.

yeah yeah of course but what does it matter ill never have a gf anyway

time to die

I'm naturally blonde but I dyed it brown. It's much cuter now I think. It contrasts with my white skin.

Pretty sure she's natural, m8. Picture is just weird.

that's understandable; this discussion doesn't concern you then

this discussion is not about sexual pleasure or completion -- it is about a purity of genetic outcome based on authentic blondeness of hair, and the characteristics of the hair

albinos are not in this category

---

consider this pic

the hair is dyed, and the eyes may be artificial lenses

what is the presenter attempting to accomplish -- why does she want to be somewhat blonde if not to promote a falsehood, and to attain a higher standard than her darker tones?

>when the world has so many problems you just drop it all and return to superficial, non-relevant concepts.

Let me guess, you also call others bluepilled.

It's hard to say for most modern modeling images since "beauticians" alter all manner of hair features. I suppose I am talking about natural presentation as best as we can obtain.

---

this pic related is one of the most facially beautiful women i could find -- her hair appears natural and it is appealing, but she is not blonde, and this fails the standard despite her beauty

Now you're being weird.

>the world has problems

the world will always have "problems" -- that is not the discussion -- the discussion is a standard of perfection based on natural appearance that most people are aware of and which most people find desirable

whether the concept is superficial or not is not the issue -- there is a behavioral response to natural blonde-haired women, usually by non-blondes, which is one of desire and jealousy -- this suggests that there is a natural purity to the feature, and it may have to do with genetic superiority

but they smell like a wet dogs asshole, so, there's that...

Her hair is frizzy and uncontrolled. Cherry picking.

she looks authentic -- you can understand my doubts when so many women dye their hair blonder

blondes attract attention and interest much more easily -- they stand out from the crowd -- and this is something which most women desire

Alrighty then.

lol
Whatever you are trying to slide, know that noone ever comes here to actually get informed in politics, and those that do are either fucking retarded or joined the cuck train last year.
good thing pol's moderators on fullch aren't ultimative shitstains like the ones here.

That's still blonde hair.
Pic related: the purest white person I could find

this is not a discussion about human odours or your personal experiences in smelling canine defecation areas

the notion of "frizzyness" is of interest -- it indicates an admixture of a feature that is not desirable -- this is why brown haired people may be tainted with undesirable features

faye reagan is a wonderful slut but its hard to say what the redhaired genes actually implicate

red hair is very desirable to some men, but it is not the most pure in appearance, and faye is much less than pure in character, that dirty whore

---

in the pic related, the red hair is very attractive, but it is not a trait that most women admire, because it is not the lightest hue

>tfw all my sisters are blonde and two of them have children with black men

>girls never dye their eyebrows

Blonde hair is a mutation that occured in the Baltic region around 9000 years ago then spread into the Nordic regions, white people existed long before blonde hair was a thing so BLONDE HAIR CANNOT BE A MEASUREMENT OF HOW WHITE YOU ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

>faye reagan is a wonderful slut

She really needs to take it in the ass like 5 years ago.

I think shes attractive but I dont watch her videos.

she appears to have a slight strawberry hue to her hair so possibly some red admixture

you're upset about something but you don't really understand what this conversation is about

women, on a subconscious level, are jealous of natural blondes -- what is the reason for this

and men are attracted to blondes -- is it because they are attractive from a genetic perspective?

i think there is something genetically superior about natural blonde hair, and everyone is aware of this notion

>what are genetics

based on the picture that followed, it does appear that the women you presented is authentically blonde

the monkey is more furry than hairy, and looks jewish

The real white privilege is beauty.

You don't really care about what I wrote. What you're doing is classical bait tactic, avoiding the question and keeping your roleplaying up.

>hard to say what the redhaired genes actually implicate

>red hair is very desirable to some men, but it is not the most pure in appearance, and faye is much less than pure in character, that dirty whore

Anyways I dont feel like hyper-analyzing the whole thing, but I would argue the opposite.

It might not be the most "pure" but that doesnt mean that it cant offer a unique appearance to blondes that blondes cant offer, which arguably is either better or simply preferable depending on mood.

Id want to bang the blondes, and the redheads.. Its not like Id want to bang only blondes at the expense of all possible relations with redheads, because they are inferior somehow.

im saying, of course some do

the question is "why do some girls dye all their hair blonde?"

and why do women get somewhat upset that "that girl is blonde from a bottle"

the suggestion is that there is a recognizable superiority to blonde hair when it is natural

----------

in the pic related, there is nothing to fault in the appearance of the women -- except that her hair is not blonde -- she does not meet the highest standard of purity, since the brownness suggests a commonness, and perhaps too many other things mixed in

The joke is overdone

it is more a discussion of true purity based on a definition that the most genetically pure are blonde

these days white can be anything, including disgusting half negroid sicilians

you should read the initial post

i view her work for research purposes only, or course

--

pic related - this purity does not even mean freedom from genetic errors - it only means that the production of natural blonde hair is a pinnacle of desirable appearance which connotes absolute purity

>pic related - this purity does not even mean freedom from genetic errors

What the fuck?

Maybe in America you need all sorts of standards to find pure white people, here we aren't so mixed. And the girl in your pic clearly is blonde. Never heard of dirty blonde hair?

PURE

apparently a false blonde -- but what motivated her to attempt to be blonde

im not sure what you're saying at this point

of course, she's "hot", but her red hair, if it is authentic, could hide hues of brown -- red hair is not the purest, and some people dislike natural red hair or even imitation red hair

it is not the highest standard of purity in natural hair as a genetic production

--

pic related -- this is certainly a beautiful woman, but her dark hair color suggests there is admixture from all kinds of peoples

ANGLO

What about babies born with blonde hair then?

WE

If the only angle youre interested in is perception of purity. What a shallow and meaningless argument.

Ive seen finns with blonde hair and mongolian blood, less white than those Irish ubermensch with red hair.

i am suggesting that "dirty blonde hair" is not the standard of highest purity

just like diamond may have an off-color or defect and is considered less valuable

netherlands probably has many natural blones, but the dutch have imported genetics from all over the world

in america, you never know what you get -- which is why a standard of natural purity is desirable

i don't know what the fuck -- you may need to elaborate

zim zam was about as unpure as you could get without being negro

the hair has some darker roots and the eyebrows don't match

---

similar to pic related who is trying so hard -- and for what purpose?

it seems to be cheating in an unspoken genetic superiority game

Posting an albanian whore

Blue eyed chad reporting in. Keep ur blondes, more Persian/Arab/Mediterranean QTs for me.

Am just posting this pic just for the hell of it.

you fags really like the idea of shooting yourself in the foot, do you know that? What purpose does this division between whites serve? What reason is there for it? Everyone who is European by blood is white. This isn't the time to allow jewish divide and conquer tactics to split the white race.

I'm a Turk and am well accepted into German society, I am betrothed to a blonde woman with blue eyes, her parents sharing the same features. I will darken her children with roach blood and feel very fine about it.

>QT
>about 5 pounds of makeup

sure bud

just a mess

i think that children born with blonde hair who eventually grow into darker hair have some purity but not the utmost

just another mess; trying too hard

it may be shallow, but people respond to it, don't they? so it must have some profound implications

>irish ubermensch

genuinely funny; i appreciate your irony -- im not quite decided about mongol features in finns, although some finns have very pure blonde hair -- but again, this is not a discussion about national boundaries or even "whiteness" -- its about what the blondeness of hair suggests about purity that is desirable to many people

Then how can you explain that my sister has brown hair while my hair is blonde? We have the same genetics and roots after all.

Oh dear what a mess she's made there

I know that feel bro

Shut the fuck up.
Of course blonde woman can be beautiful,but all other woman can be beautiful as well.

Funny you say that cause she made a mess out of her life..not joking it pretty sad.

Blonde isn't Celtic you retard. Celts were darker skinned with auburn or brown hair . Hence gingers and dark Welsh. Retard.

essentially one of the reasons why we need a standard of purity -- possibly one of the most repulsive collections of physical production -- even more so than the central african tribes

---

pic related; what can be considered superior by a natural standard that many people find desirable

My son, daughter, and I are pure based on your standards but my wife has auburn hair and green eyes. Oh well.

What colour hair do you have OP?

serbia, pls

honorable mention

that's a shame

you might have the better combination; would you want to trade with your sister?

of course other women can be beautiful -- the discussion is about why most women find natural blondeness the epitome of beauty -- is it an unspoken but understood genetic awareness of one individual having "more" of something that is highly regarded?

pic is a lovely sleepy brunette -- she is beautiful but her hair color is common and presents a secondary character to her appearance that suggests she is not the most pure

Im blonde and I'll make sure my wife will be a tanned beauty who will shit out a ton of mulattos. I do this simply to spite /pol and to do my part to wipe out the white "race".

Eyebrows are darker

Anyone who argues about this is an autist.
qt's exist in both blonde and brunette

Why is it a shame? I think my turk genes are very pure.

I would actually trade with her, she's taller than me and her skin is clearer.

There exist a shitton of ugly blonde females.
but yes attractive blonde woman are 10/10

i didnt meant to imply that all Celts are blonde, but it is obviously that many Celtic areas have natural blonde women

she probably carries blonde genetics

i have dirty blonde hair with a bit of red when it rains for some reason, but this discussion is not about me

well don't give up when the game is not over

can't handle some soft warm shawarma?

MANHOOD BACK IN GOVERNMENT

N O W !
O
W
!

>nordfront.se/english/

>i have dirty blonde hair with a bit of red when it rains for some reason
So you're not pure, what makes you think you deserve a pure woman?

>Oy vey everybody's equal

okay

yes - its hard to find authentic blondes when there are so many technologies to deceive -- which is kind of what this discussion is about

this discussion is not about qt girls -- it is about why many non-blonde women admire and feel jealous of women with natural blonde hair -- and why they may conceal their real hair color to deceive others into "seeing blonde"

okay

you should dye your hair brown and watch what happens when women and men see you

this discussion is not about ugly per se, more about purity as suggested by natural hair color -- purity that people respond to on a behavioral level

But alot of teenage girls call armenian skanks like the kardashians "the epitome of beauty".

You're out of your autistic fucking mind.
Pic related. Persian singer girl

This is one of those things I can understand logically as an argument but don't really believe in

Must be because I could have every blonde I ever wanted so the value isn't there for me. Maybe it's because you are american with shitskin ancestors so feel a deep need to whitewash your blodline and tell these stories to youself

ok

what about women who don't color thier hair?

Trips of truth

I already did and I love it. Got lots of positive reactions. People assume I'm smarter.

>be OP
>be a total loser NEET / minimum wage monkey
>w-whites r teh best, amirite guise?
Stop taking credit for things you didn't do to make yourself feel good, you're a worthless loser.

t. An engineer

less than the standard demands

really really off topic, lel

this discussion is not about me, it is about the fact that natural blondeness of hair is an implicitly understood standard of purity -- of genetics

haha ikr?

---

pic related: a gorgeous woman, and her hair is lovely, but it does not attract the same response as blonde hair

okay? Lol I think I broke your gene theory, I was right all along

No it all about how attractive the blonde is.

Who cares about a pure blonde woman if her face is ugly as fuck

But Iranic / Armenoid type girls ARE literally the most beautiful. Pic related, Kristina Si, armenian singer

You have to realize you're a product of your environment. Hundreds or even thousands of years ago blonde women weren't seen as the pinnacle of beauty. Did you know fat used to be attractive? Like a majority of men would get rock hard at fat chicks like you would over a slim blonde girl.

Standards of beauty are not eternal or set in stone. During the Italian renaissance, for example, fair red hair would be seen as the pinnacle of beauty, not light blonde.

>OY VEY WHITE BOI HO DARE YU SUGGEST THAT YOUR GENES ARE THE BEST. WE'RE ALL EQUAL, YOU JOBLESS GOYIM!

>pic related: a gorgeous woman, and her hair is lovely, but it does not attract the same response as blonde hair

She's not gorgeous and every girl you posted itt save for the op is an uggo, your taste is absolute garbage

>not posting humbly dressed Norwegian girls in christmas sweaters.

>HOW DARE YOU HURT THE FEELINGS OF MY FELLOW GENETIC COUSINS
DONT TALK TO ME OR TO MY BLONDE QT PICS EVER AGAIN

she is an albino arab

probably the hispanic ones

okay

"macedonia," pls

im not sure what you mean

numerology is a meme

not all people tell you the truth

getting this buttmad over a discussion; hey, can you tell me what an eigenvector is?
--

pic related -- still with the darker eyebrows -- what is the model attempting to accomplish?

:'(

Essentially that's actually all white europeans are in reality.