ITT: good shows that should have never been cancelled

ITT: good shows that should have never been cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2015/08/utopia-david-fincher-hbo-dead-actors-released-1201495743/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBArbyXP7dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Season 2 is beyond kino

both seasons were amazing but idk where they could have gone with the story beyond the end of season 2

It ended fine, no need to drag it on

john doe

season 2 was dogshit especially the cliffhanger ending.. completely killed all the suspense and mystery of the first season

I don't mind the cancellation. you can just headcanon it as Wilson/rabbit wins. not all stories end with the good guys on top

what about the adaption? didn't HBO buy this?

carnivàle was amazing

This show was really shit. It's M Night Shyamalan tier of "twist", not to mention that fat guy who did nothing but murder everyone every scene he was in was more funny to me than anything. The whole bit of him going to the kid's school and shooting everyone up was dumb enough, but than they "EDITED THE CCTV FOOTAGE" so it was the kid doing it. Holy shit that killed me.
Has a pretty nice soundtrack, I'll give it that

Urbankino was sabotaged.

deadline.com/2015/08/utopia-david-fincher-hbo-dead-actors-released-1201495743/

" Rooney Mara, Colm Feore, Eric McCormack, Dallas Roberts, Jason Ritter, Brandon Scott and Agyness Deyn"

why did hbo didnt give fincher the money he wanted?

Ending with season two is the reason it's now cult kino

damn, chris chan has been busy.

David Fincher left the project to work on World War Z 2 lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=iBArbyXP7dY

Based Ian

the articles said HBO didn't want to give him the money.

they are making billions from GOT. they also saved tens of millions by cutting episodes from this season and the next. they must be regretting their niggardliness

s2 sucked dick

literally dr who and sherlock-tier writing

>Save money by cutting episodes
With the increase length in runtime I'm pretty sure that this season has to be within one hour of runtime of the average season. Not to mention it looks like the effects budget fucking tripled. The only reason they're making more money now is that the show is more popular than ever

why didnt u like s2?

a cool and unpredictacble mystery gets reduced to 'muh family' and a bunch of contrived scenes

>especially the cliffhanger ending
?