Are they chinese?

Are they chinese?

Attached: dgmpwpjp.png (1200x1202, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-bESc7Fvwgg
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/03/08/278374.full.pdf
gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/03/09/demographic-replacement-in-southeast-asia-during-the-holocene/
eurogenes.blogspot.com.ar/2018/03/ancient-genomes-from-southeast-asia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all east asians are chinese

Soon.

Attached: Duterte and Xi Jinping.jpg (899x677, 54K)

No we are jungle niggers

Brown chinese

they are stupid,so no

The Tai-Kadai and Austronesian language families both originated in China so Yes

dunno but Japs definitely are

Attached: ARR.png (441x326, 107K)

first post /thread post

they are not white 1000% Nordic gods like us in south Belize

KEKed

Even worse, they're Muslim Chinese.

They will soon if USA and japan doesn't do something

Partly
youtu.be/-bESc7Fvwgg cham in hainan

ebin bait

jungle asians

You're east asian too Takeshi

Asians use moonrunes, we don't.

Attached: Utusan-Zaman-1.jpg (264x208, 16K)

NO

except he's an english teacher, not even a zainichi

Vietnam are tan chinks

They are East Asia’s Mexicans.

Those on the South China Sea coasts yeah, mostly.

>11's
>not chinks
You're just inbred island gooks.

Gooks are just inbred peninsula chinks

gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/03/09/demographic-replacement-in-southeast-asia-during-the-holocene/
eurogenes.blogspot.com.ar/2018/03/ancient-genomes-from-southeast-asia.html

no
a very important paper about the settlement of south east asia was released recently

Noice. Thanks for the link. Time to dig in.

Wew

Attached: mapSEA.jpg (400x422, 46K)

Isn't this literally saying they came from china?

Attached: 1481785427062.jpg (238x192, 14K)

tfw we're mutt goblino all along

did you even read the article?

1) Original SE Asians were Australoids / "Negritos" / people who look like the Indians in southern India and were hunter-gatherers.
2) East Asians (aka the Chinese) whose civilization started along the Yellow and Yangtze River migrated south and brought agriculture and civilization to the savages in SE Asia.

This is nothing new and everybody knows. SE Asians = mix of aboriginals (australoids), native SE Asians and East Asians. The reason why so many people think SE Asians = Chinese / East Asians is because the 'elite' of SE Asia are either Chinese or have Chinese ancestry. The people in power, wealthiest people or those actors/actresses on TV shows are all light-skinned Chinese. While when you go into the countryside, 90% of the population there looks like this.

Attached: cristiano-ronaldo-527-and-irina-shayk-photo-with-a-thai-native-family-on-their-vacations-in-thailand (490x354, 92K)

>While when you go into the countryside, 90% of the population there looks like this.

These is what 90% of the Filipino rural population looks like

Attached: phillipines_570227293_S1BEUBZTLMAB_RTRMADP_3_PHILIPPINES-MILITANTS-INDONESIA.jpg (2048x1370, 482K)

WE

>did you even read the article?
Only the wordpress articles because I don't have the time.

>East Asians (aka the Chinese) whose civilization started along the Yellow and Yangtze River migrated south
But the chinese don't speak the appropriate ancestor language.

I wouldnt call the speakers of Austronesian and Austroasiatic languages "Chinese".
"From the territory of what is now China", and Chinese, are two different things.

SEAsians don't look aboriginal at all though. They look like darker skinned, somewhat shorter Viets/South Chinese with some of their own looks. Not saying my anecdotal evidence disproves a study.

Viets are SE Asians.

I dont what you talking about with languages. There was never any full-scale invasion of China into SE Asia but migration of people with East Asian / Chinese phenotype into SE Asia started around 4 kya (according to the study).

If what the study says is correct, that is fairly recent in terms of history.

Attached: kya-1.jpg (639x339, 159K)

Yeah, bad choice of wording, I was talking about islanders. I read somewhere that Viets are majority south Chinese genetically. I think Vietnamese are extremely good looking and the most physically attractive Asians.

>The reason why so many people think SE Asians = Chinese / East Asians is because the 'elite' of SE Asia are either Chinese or have Chinese ancestry.
"No"

The reason why people think that is because in some of SEA countries chinese immigration in recent times was so massive that it changed the gene pool.
Countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore are practically chinese colonies, and Indonesia and the Philippines also do have some regions where this phenomenon was more evident than elsewhere (In the Philippines in particular Panggasinan and Central Luzon in general)
They definitely don't look like they're all from Shandong, but you don't need to be upper class to look chink in SEA.

it didnt change the gene pool because the vast majority of the population still looks like this here (Ronaldo visiting a village in Thailand). It is just the 'elite' are Chinese or have Chinese blood.

It is like when you watch a Mexican telenovela or Brazilian TV show and everybody looks like they stepped out of Southern Europe but the majority of the population looks like this.

Attached: mexicans_1423859778965.jpg (648x454, 84K)

So basically you are all mutts

Attached: 8807E40D-1D1F-4809-BD33-D4277261F87D.jpg (400x499, 38K)

they're jungle asian

I know plenty of flips who are as low class as it can be that could easily fit in Guangdong, stop fooling youself Zhang.

partly

this is pure malay girl and she doesn't like to be called chinese.

Attached: 5648vac4131684896eet124446893cdc235.jpg (533x800, 42K)

and i know plenty of Arabs that look like they could be from Berlin ... what is your point? You really cant be that stupid?

Attached: ASSAD-TALKS-monitor-bashir-syria.jpg (757x426, 103K)

>original SE Asians were Australoid
>SE Asians = mix of aboriginals /australoids), native SE Asians
So where do the native SE Asians come from?

I've been to Saigon, the people there, even the more rural ones on the outskirts of the city look way more like chinks than the people in your pictures. Arr rook arike and whatnot.

My point is that even though you insist on the fact that Chinese-looking SEA are only part of the upper class that's simply bullshit, even if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Pic related a Thai man. Yup, doesn't look too posh uh.
Fucking chinks I swear.

Attached: Chinese_Thai_vendor.jpg (600x800, 245K)

Actual chinese farmers

Attached: chinese-farmers2.jpg (2000x1333, 598K)

He thinks people who live in or near one of the biggest cities in Vietnam = rural. That is like saying people who live in Brooklyn are rural people because they dont reside in Manhatten.

Living in or around a big city doesn't make you part of the Vietnamese elite or whatever though. The common viets in the city were still your yellow slants, not negritos.

you think?

Attached: Y-DNA haplogroups in populations of East and Southeast Asia.png (1200x2408, 260K)

This has to be bait b/c nobody can be this stupid. Here is an example of a Thai vendor who is poor (?) so that disproves everything else. Of course most of these vendors are actually wealthier than their countrymen. Just like the owner of that Chinese restaurant down the block from you is richer than you are.

>not negritos.
You must be daft or something. Negritos dont exist anymore except in small tribes in parts of SE Asia. But their DNA lives on in all native SE Asians

You're missing the point. The average Viet in Saigon still looks way more Chinese than they look like the people in or

You're the one who based your whole argument on 1 (one) picture, which is also in a rural region (as if Chinese rednecks didn't look like that too ).
Chink thais are no less than 25% of the population of Thailand, the Upper Class surely isn't that big. But yeah keep telling yourself that chinks are only upper class in SEA.

And no, street vendors are not upper class you twat.

He's a lost case.

Northern Vietnam was a colony of China for over 1000 years.

Saigon is in the region that used to be Khmer, user.

"Accounting for 14 percent of the Thai population as of 2012. In addition, Thai Chinese have a strong presence in Thailand's political scene with most of Thailand's former Prime Ministers and the majority of parliament having at least some Chinese ancestry. With their powerful economic prominence, the Chinese virtually make up the country's entire economically wealthy elite."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Chinese

"There are approximately 1.5 million Filipinos with pure Chinese ancestry, or around 1.8% of the population.[2] In addition, Sangleys—Filipinos with at least some Chinese ancestry—comprise a substantial minority of the Philippine population, although the actual figures are not known. Like much of Southeast Asia, ethnic Chinese dominate Filipino commerce at every level of society. With their powerful economic prominence, the Chinese virtually make up the country's entire wealthy elite. Ethnic Chinese entrepreneurs are estimated to control 60 to 70 percent of the Filipino economy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino

The fact that most of the upper class is chink doesn't imply that all the chinks are upper class, this is logic 1.0.
And that 14% only includes pure-blooded thai chinks, people with partial ancestry constitutes a way greater percentage than that, even Wikipedia will tell you that.

Again, your logic is just fallacious.
I never denied the importance of the Chinese minorities in the upper class, but you're just too retarded to grasp that.

jesus, US asians are embarassing

>Saigon is in the region that used to be Khmer, user.
Keep using cities as yours (and the other user) examples while ignoring that cities =/= rural because only the wealthiest people in a country live in cities in less developed nations. Vietnam was a chinese colony for most of its history and thus is more 'East Asian' than any other nation in SE Asia.

>this is logic 1.0.
Being this much of an idiot who thinks because 1 person is 'poor' or 1 person is in the 'elite', that invalidates everything else. How much of an idiot do you have to be?

Chinese in SE Asia = Dominate all sectors of the economy to the point where Indonesians killed them and drove them out. After independence, Native Malaysians instituted racist policies against Chinese-Malays. Chinese Thais had to change their names to prevent from being killed, etc etc etc ...

>jesus, US asians are embarassing

This from a people that killed Chinese people in their country and drove the rest out because they were so much more successful than native Indonesian people. And as a result, Indonesia have a lower-per-capita income than almost every African country.

Are we talking phenotype or economic dominance now? Because there's no denying that the Chinese dominate SE Asian economies. You were talking about how commoner SE Asians don't look Chinese at first though, and that's the point I don't agree just based off my own experience in Saigon, which according to Wikipedia is 93% Vietnamese and 5% Chinese, so I definitely wasn't just seeing Chinese emigrants there.

that's because you chinkoids behave like insects, never integrate until we forced you to immerse into our culture
>muh killed Chinese people
sorry, but you deserve it lol
>Indonesia have a lower-per-capita income than almost every African country
source: your ass

I'm not native, you're just embarassing.
just admit it, US n-th gen asians are simply more retarded, not even comparable to us who know how to grind our living in poor country.
you, missing the german points for starter.

>Are we talking phenotype

SE Asian phenotype - per this study here is a mix of Australoids, Negritos, Southern Indians and East Asians. This is nothing new. According to the study about 4 kya (4000 yrs ago) see , East Asian / Chinese ancestry started to appear in SE Asia bringing with them agriculture & civilization. There has never been an invasion of China into SE Asia because it has always been a shithole. Althoughout China / East Asian (including Northern Siberian steppe people like the Mongols) history, its conquests have been going West toward Europe because that was where the wealth was.

>economic dominance now
In recent times, Chinese migrants have immigrated to the different countries in SE Asia and have dominated the economies there.

Attached: uyghur-man-and-child.jpg (517x424, 60K)

you have more negrito genes than us

Attached: Y-Haplogroups-Map.jpg (807x546, 179K)

I don't care about studies about genotype origins, I'm just saying as someone who's actually traveled to SE Asia that they physically resemble Chinese people much more than the people you posted earlier.

Where does it say that? LEL at using a 2005 picture using even older data when advances in DNA genome sequencing have improved by tenfold in the last 20 years. You are like the Japs who want to prove they are white while using oldass and outdated data.

listen here kid, the german point is not a denial about how Chinese dominate the economics, he is simply saying not every east asian have what it takes to dominate (such as yourself).
You, new world loser taking credit from us who made it here is totally embarrassing, get it tard?

>when advances in DNA genome sequencing have improved by tenfold in the last 20 years
hahahahahahaha nice joke
our country isn't some sort of multiculturalism hell hole

Indo user is right n-th generation Asian Americans are just Americans, they learned most of their “culture” from buzzfeed than from their parents. Aside from milk tea or other meme objects they literally have no unique identity.

Have you ever seen a SEA? They look nothing like Chinese.

SEA have darker skin, fatter nose, bigger nostrils, fatter lips, shorter height, etc.

oh helo Zhang

>Have you ever seen a SEA? They look nothing like Chinese.

what?

Why are CHINKS so ass blasted about looking like jungle CHINKS?

Most of their upper class is Chinese, but not the average person. I know because of border disputes, a lot of ASEAN countries dislike Chinese people.