Americans explain this

>Hindus hate Pakistan( India , Nepal)
>Muslims hate Pakistan(Iran , Afghanistan )
>Jews hate Pakistan (Israel)
>Buddhists hate Pakistan(Bhutan)

Why does Christian USA still fund them ?

I heard Pakistan has untapped oil

are pakis ethnically the same as indians since it used to be the same country ?

Everybody dislike pakistanis in France too

I don't think it's "Christian America" supporting them, just corrupt politicians

pakistan has nukes no one can bully them

Pakistan stores nukes because india does. Fuckin Afghanistan shouldn't hate them.
They housed millions of afghan refugees

the only reason they still exist would be their nukes. otherwise the US would have iraq'ed them long ago

Is it obvious. (((We))) are funding them and everyone hates them because we (((lead))) them to do stuff everyone hates

No one likes a smelly brown Muslim

Shit is shit, right?

what is it with you guys and feces

Iran or Afghanistan or even Bhutan don't hate Pakistan, only pooinloo piss drinkers like you, Pajeet and gay atheists like Pisarael

Short ranged nukes and that too built by Chinese.

Oh, Afghanistan do really hate them because they fund and harbor Taliban. We have built their parliament + dams.

Bhutan don't care about Pakistan, but since we fund most of their nation, they will do whatever we ask.

India is the only long term ally Iran has, we stood by them when the UN sanctioned them. We are building ports their. What has Pakistan does for them except being a terrorist shit hole neighbor

We could ask you the same Sharty.

gee, its almost like were not hindus muslims jews or buddhists

Why don't you just get along with Pakistan instead of sending your RAW agents over there and fucking about with them?
You know having a major country that is as destabilized as Pakistan will just have negative consequences for the entire region? Oh wait how could you know that, you still haven't got round to pooing in a loo like normal people.

You guys are mostly Christian . I.e. are a Christian country .

Are you living under a rock ?
>Bhutan
Bhutan is a Indian allie i.e will always support India & its policies . 30% of bhutans GDP is from indian Aid.

>Afghanistan
They hate them as much as Indians , their president has openly said Pakistani ISI control the Taliban in Afghanistan .

Hell they just had a another skirmish a month ago when Pakistan attacked & captured a watch post at the disputed tribal border .

>Iran
Iran has a LONG history of bad blood with Pakistan .

We neither have that much resources or money to put specifically on destroying Pakistan covertly. Those are the lies by which they justify themselves as being a terrorist shithole.

No shit. did you even read what I said?
Just cause you idiots hate pakistand doesnt mean we have to.

amerishit BTFO

>t.paki
Believing in Abdul's propaganda .

India, Pakistan have been in proxy war since the 60s .

Every year we capture near 40 ISI agents from Pakistan. They are the tumor of Asia .

> mfw pajeets bully mart sharters