ITS HAPPENING KIKE PREDICTS HAPPENING

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86705322/#86705483
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/769469776750051328
NOW WE WAIT FOR THE FIRESTORM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/769469776750051328
rferl.mobi/a/turkish-warplanes-hit-kurdish-positons-in-north-syria/27949571.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if the reason the German government were telling people to stock up on supplies is somehow linked to Turkey invading Syria?

DELETE THIS

bumpo

>Turkey bombimg SDF forces
>Turkey confirmed ISIS founders
>US will team up with Russia to erase roaches

>twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/769469776750051328

Wait so America was behind the Coup?
America has been meddling in other countries?
WikiLeaks was right all along?

USA YES
I HOPE I GET DEPLOYED TO THE ROACH STOMPING

>NATO ally bombs one of the two groups actively fighting against ISIS and helping the local population in a country that isn't even theirs

shit >>> fan

>NATO ally
>Erdogan's Caliphate
Pick one

have fun over there!

Someone explain this too me I am too dumb this morning. Turkey bombed "good" guys?

This is it
Bashar Al-Assad, the lion of the Middle East will have to eliminate the Roach Sultan once for all

>US will team up with Russia
I wish

after the US, Turkey is the largest NATO member when it comes to troops and reserves

precisely yes, turkey is bombing syrias army when they are trying to get rid of isis, while also bombing the us army.

It turns out that the muscular alpha lion of the Jungle Assad has stormed the den of the fat roach and has rightfully asserted dominance over the inferior species, effectively making him King.

Trump & Putin will be bros

Assad can't beat King Roach while his entire country is in a civil war

And as soon as he attacks the roaches the entire NATO is going to be up his asshole

>Merkel imports tens of thousands of fighting age Syrians

>Germany already has milions of T*rks

>Turks chimp out and invade Syria

>???

Honestly the first reasonable thing she's done.

>Syrian government
>good guys
no, I'm not with isis either SUPO, they're both cancer

My point is that Erdogan policies are against NATO, also against EU and US interest.
If they don't kill him soon, Turkey will be invaded by western powers sooner or later.

Tell me again how you have suffered at the hands of the Syrian governemnt

>can't BTFO a bunch of sandniggers with rusty AKs and salvaged equipment within its own borders
>is expected to BTFO a country that has tanks and warplanes
yea nah

>SDF
>syria army
nigger, SDF is the Kurdish allegiance

I have to deal with their filthy citizens coming here

This shit keeps happening right when I have to go to work.

one of two options:
1: you are right, NATO will turn against turkey
2: NATO sticks to its morale and helps a member with no questions asked

And the flights coming in from Turkey that have been hushed up

VIPs I bet

you are right, i feel dumb, but it doesnt rid the fact the jew predicted this hours before it happened.

At this point I'm hoping Germany becomes a legit caliphate if only so we can go in and unfuck the place. It would help uncuck not just Germany and Europe but the US and Canada as well.

Broken clock, etc.

>2: NATO sticks to its morale and helps a member with no questions asked
Goddamn I hope not. Why would we want to help Muslims? It's mind boggling desu.

That's the "rebel's" fault...

Since Turkey is the aggressor and NATO is a defense alliance, article 5 can't be invoked. So the third option is to wait and see how shit shakes out.

I could see any of the 3 happening though.

Putin will not forget the incident with his planes, now he is making truces with Erdogan only for his syrian interest.
In the long run they are like the scorpion and the frog.

Depends on how fast it escalates and who wins in November.

I've been saying to everyone I know for about a year now that we won't make it to Election Day. I have no evidence, just a hunch.

Those rebels were born because of Syrian government, Alberto

w...what about us... can you uncuck us and give us our gun rights back?

>US and Russia teaming up
Unless the jew magic starts losing effect, you'll have to keep dreaming.

Like I said, I feel like if Germany finally falls to the Islamists/Cultural Marxists (same thing IMO) and we bail them out together, we'll all start to be uncucked.

Again, depends on who wins in November desu.

Are you a 18 year old? You fucks are literally responsible for every countrys shitstorm of a happening in the middle east.
From meddling in Irans politics to stealing gold in libya and killing off Saddam.

This.

>You fucks are literally responsible

>implying we have any say in the matter

You forgot the coincidence parentheses, user.

but article 5 only is effect on European and North-American soil, not in the middle east, however there is a clause that makes the invocation of art. 5 possible if an aggressor attacks bases stationed in or near a member-state

but I really hope that both Russia and the US get their heads out their asses and combine forces to install a cucked puppet-state both listening to Russia and the US

If Turkey go full radical kebab? No one wants a neighbour full of religious nutcases, nor Russia nor EU nor US.

>No one wants a neighbour full of religious nutcases
Well, Germany wants them desu.

> nothing on the news

It should be by now right? So it's just not happening. Good, since work shift starts soon

No.

The stockpile shit was because the previous government said in 2012 to update the civil emergency guidilines from the 1980`s.
Technically the 80´s guidlines were still in effect all those years and they said the same thing about stockpiling food.
So nothing changed.

Stop with the fucking conspiracy theories based on half truths. The world is fucked up enough as it is.

Smuggle anzu back for us in yer bergen mate

glad to see there's still common sense on Sup Forums

>buh, I was just a coincidence puppet
the American people should be responsible for their votes, the wars they wage, and the bullshit propaganda they gobble up.
Grow up in knowing this, and don't let the next generation fuck up this much

Yeah, but Gemany is that special kid every school has, the one that any day can go into a killing spree.

I didn't know that.

But I believe in a logical world it'd be inevitable that the US and Russia worked together. Only problem is the globalists have high jacked our increasingly lazy country and I don't think they're going to give up power. Whether it's election rigging, false flag, or starting a major war to keep Obama or Clinton in. They not give it up without a fight.

But those "Syrians" are in fact ISIS guys, not Assad loyalists, because they're still in the country fighting for their freedom.

>implying NATO want to provoke a non-proxy war with Russia
Putin and Assad are playing 5D chess, lad
>can't BTFO severale soldiers trained in guerilla warfare for literally decades, which are also financed/funded threw military equipment and donations by the biggest economical superpower of the last 70 years
fixd it for you

>kraut in denial
Go back to r/de(generacy)

>election rigging
>underground networking with secret-services all around the world
>massive dick-showing when someone says something about the US

but meanwhile your nukes are protected and secured by a rusty fence, operated with floppy disks and watched by 80's security cameras.

I bet it'll take 3 scriptkiddies, 1 bolt-cutter and a handgun to break in, and launch a missle

Sure thing, Mehmet. Everything is fine.

The russians would back down, Putin is not retarded

They don't care about Syria that much

KILL

ALL

THE

JEWS

did this really happen or what

I sometimes wonder if Turkey didn't steal those B61s.

I highly doubt they'd make it public if it happened.

They could easily slip them to IS, and IS could do a lot with 60 nukes or so.

Germany is that kid that keep getting bullied till he does something about it then gets in trouble from the school

>russians would back down
what?

That hit me right in the feelz

I was that kid

>the American people should be responsible for their votes, the wars they wage, and the bullshit propaganda they gobble up.
by your logic if you put some children in a jungle and he doenst survive its the children fault and not the person that decided to put the children there.

now, what I'm saying is that the American people are not as powerless as children left alone in the jungle, they just should stop waving flags when a flase flag terror attack drives the nation to war agains half of the world

>those CIA anti-turkey memes on twitter
wew langley

>Turkey is not a global outcast

More like US gets deployed there and gets double-penetrated by T*rks and Slavs.

Wtaf is happening there?

I tought assad's / syrias real army is SAA, not SDF

SDF is the terrorist organization also known as FSA / al'nusra / alqueda

Or have I missed out on something...?

Kebab removal

Yes
SDF is Syrian Democratic Force , aka Muderate Rebels and they are pro-american terrorists

Pls Ivan, Erdogan penetrated your anus and what did you do? Nothing.
You need US permission to beat his dog.

So turkey bombing them has little to no importance, SDF, FSA and any generic "Syrian Army" that is not the genuine army of syria are combatants pursuing domination of the area.

They are terrorists / mercenaries.

Doesn't seem that big of a deal if SDF is getting bombed, SDF isn't YPG which has the most firepower....

Or have things changed recently?

I don't know what the fuck are you talking about, Pedro. They only shot down one rusty plane and we crashed millions of their tomatoes and mandarins and brought them to their knees before us.

Pedro has to go back.

TURKISH TANKS MOVING INTO AL AMARNE WE ARE NOW IN ASSAULT!

Pls be happening

The war is getting stale and Assad is winning (Praise Kek)

My dick is so hard right now i want to see murder of kurds and arabs, Syria was our territory and will be again.

Turkish Warplanes Hit Kurdish Positions In Northern Syria

rferl.mobi/a/turkish-warplanes-hit-kurdish-positons-in-north-syria/27949571.html

TANKS IN 30 MINS

What, i'm lost
Can someone please explain this to me?

Same feel here, I've never really panicked before, but right now, finishing my bug out kit has been draining my savings, I keep berating myself, but after bills get paid all I can think about is dropping everything on supplies and parishable barter

Why did you destroy the Roman Empire Just to pretend you were the Romans

Roaches have crossed into syria and are hitting SDF and kurds.

El Amarne confirmed!

>all this delusion that we will help anyone but Turkey.

It's like you still think Obama isn't a muslim.

Turks bombed us so we're going to go help the turks and take revenge against the Russians for the turks bombing us.

So more infighting by weak countries that have already been skirmishing, no? What is the relevance of this?

Because Turkey is a member of nato, bombing groups allied with the us (moderate headchoppers).

Mete Sohtaoğlu @metesohtaoglu 23s23 seconds ago
#Turkish jet fighters&howitzers hit the #YPG currently deployed in the village of #Amarna, close to #Jarablus,#Syria
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They use the super outdated technology to handle nukes because it's so outdated that no one knows how to crack it. If they updated it to any modern tech, people would know how to fuck with it. So not updating it is actually the most secure thing to do.

CNN Türk ENG @CNNTURK_ENG
BREAKING Turkish military sources tell CNN Türk ammo depot and position hit in aerial attack in south of #Jarablus.

Succesful bombing run.