Imagine living among this people

Imagine living among this people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You realize they only act like that because of the camera right? Sure it's insufferable but they're probably relatively normal people in real life. Everyone's done stupid, cringy shit when they're part of a fandom before.

>stupid cringy shit
They're literally drinking alchol and watching probably their favorite show. Seems very normie to me

No I mean the exaggerated reactions. It's just because they're on camera and it's likely to be the only bit of fame they'll experience.

Who is the target audience for reaction videos?
I honestly don't get it.

>exaggerated
That's normal though. They're just not depressed like you are.

I hope you all realize they're all just acting.
You're watching a show about people who watch a show.

Apparently the fags in /got/ who are obsessed with this shit

I'm just so lonely

Imagine living completely alone with no contact with other people except other angry internet losers who do nothing but make fun of people they will never meet.

>Imagine

you watch GOT in front of you computer, stuffing your mouth with 300cal/min. You wish you were with them.

You also realise the organisers probably arranged the "crowd" so the most attractive females were lined up at the front. Which makes you wonder just how fugly the ladies at the back must be.

Why all this people has such a poor fashion sense?

What is this thing?

probably a poster of David Bowie on the wall

kill yourself senpai

Why is this off topic thread being babysat?
Is it time for pickle mod dox

How embarrassing

Numales, land whales, beta warriors, ugly dykes... America in 2017.

more like those hambeasts muscled their way to the front

Spooky

You can see people behind it

look again

More like all of the West in 2017.

I had to. I went to NYU for my masters and it was hell. The school stuff was good, but my god the population of new york was the most vapid, self centred selfish group of trend following robots I have ever lived among.

Ok, you right, but what's happening here tho?

I can't even remember the last time I shared a room with more than three people who weren't my family.

God I hate this overreacting cunt

I study at the biggest university in Norway. I do live among these people. It's horrifying.

>be ham'n idiot
>become infamous on Thai pottery forum

Is this what she wants?

apologize

What the fuck is that

a poster of David Bowie

It's just some fat and lazy cumdumpsters trying as hard as they can to get attention and ending up being cringy.

If they were hot they would simply post themselves on instagram but since they are hamgoblins with shit personalities they have to improvise and do this kind of shit.

you can just smell the Hillary-voter stench
I bet they're all faggots and transwhateverthefucks.

>when she sees your dick
>middle one if it's BBC

what does Sup Forums think about the age of attention seekers?

I bet they all talked through the entire episode too. sounds like a complete nightmare

I gotta go to one of these one day and yell out spoilers during the show.

is based guiness bro in the newest reaction vid???

Uh, no
They're cunts in real life too

Well it's racism, misogyny or Nazism to be any different so wtf you expect

We do user
We do

its HBO

absolute kek

why do girls always cover their mouth and nose when they encounter something shocking?

instinctual reaction to stifle screams that might draw attention to you in the presence of predators

interesting tidbit if true

What's funnier is that the guy right in front of that bowie thing looks EXACTLY like kit harrington.

I actually don't know, it might be true but it was just my best guess

Imagine watching those people
faggot

bowie cut out

LOL no, they don`t have the brain to fake it, they are like that 24/7. That behaviour is not only accepted, is encouraged. Why do you think milennials are the most solipsistic generation?

Demon.

i'm living it and it's pretty enjoyable

if they can have fun being huge faggots then we can have fun shitting on them, what's the difference?

To be honest I laugh out loud like I'm some fucking psycho when I watch something funny with my friends, but rarely utter a chuckle when I'm alone. And it's not something conscious. Can't blame them, really, especially women.

Well that seems like three girls who turned this into a way to make money and then normal people. Then again who really gives a shit.

lmao imagine going out right

This shit, along with 99% of reaction videos are all fake. These people amp up their performances because they know they're being watched. It's their "hey look at me" moments.

what's wrong with her face

THEYRE IN ANY MAJOR CITY

DAY OF THE HIPSTER GLASSES WHEN

/ourguy/

>I'M ACTING!

I used to live in bucktown Chicago so I literally did

>relatively normal people
Nigga what?

>fat guy in "what is drunk may never die" shirt

heh

People who un ironically useb the phrase "white privilege".

I think most people in that video suffer from multiple mental illnesses along with depression.

This is exactly how I imagine the alt-left looks ever since Sup Forums started using this term.

I found my waifu thanks to this vid. So pure and innocent. You know no other man has ever touched her. She's probably done weird stuff with her dog or cat on her loneliest of times, but I can deal with that.

These are Bernie voters

>imagine the body odour

I would probably fuck that chunky girl with the red lipstick then change my phone number after.

The smell of manly victory.

The smell of whatever these whales use to mask that their blood is mixed with shit.

>blue

>Electric blue

>blue rose

>David Bowie

HOLY FUCK IT'S PHILIP JEFFRIES.

>mfw the election results are in

>her face when she came, but he keeps plowing

>Everyone's done stupid, cringy shit when they're part of a fandom before
Thank god I've never been in a fandom because the media I consume is good enough to stand on it's own.

Why hasn't natural selection purged these type of people yet? They don't have kids. Where the fuck are they coming from?

*snaps fingers*

youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ

Read Francis Glaton.

AHAHAH

IMAGINE LITERALLY DOING THIS UNIRONICALLY

This guy knows whats up

Sup Forums We mine their videos for reaction shots and lust after the thicc tsunderes

People claim she did that because clapping is triggering to people that may be missing a hand, but I don't buy that. If that were the case, what about people missing a thumb or whatever finger to snap with? So either her reasoning is retarded, which admittedly could be true, or she did it for some other reason. I still go with the theory that she was doing it in a cheesy hipster way to emulate beatniks from way back when