REMINDER THAT SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING THROWN AT HER, AND MORE

REMINDER THAT SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING THROWN AT HER, AND MORE.

But a white woman is doing it to her...

Cersei started it

Cersei didn't make this bitch murder her boyfriend's entire family or poison the daughter of a man suing for peace. I am happy Cersei humbled her bitch ass. MAY THE ROT OF HER DAUGHTER GIVE HER CHOLERA.

>Husband fights, voluntarily
>Dies
>She gets back home
>Murder Doran, her husband's brother and legit prince
>Head of Dorne
>To avenge her husband

Mmm...

Will we see her again?

Why the fuck are you taking Cersei's side after all the shit she's done? Her daughter being poisoned is nothing compared to what she deserves

Name one thing she did. One.

Whatever Cersei is or isn't, that doesn't in any way validate Lady Snake killing her own kin for the sake of revenge.

God I hope not.

Agreed. Fuck this wretched cunt and her trash daughters. Never been happier to watch someone suffer and die in this show.

Your neighbor being a homicidal psychopath doesn't give YOU the right to murder his 12yo son.

her daughter should have been raped in front of her

shouldn't have cucked Veronus

the scene when she and her daughter are trying to hug each other and cant because of the chains was puuuuuuuure schlock. such a shameless emotional cashgrab

she was trying to Kiss mom so theyd Both die

You've stumped me
What is the worst thing Cersei has actually done, she comes off as such an evil character but what has she actually done that you can describe as evil?

Her haircut is pretty evil. What happened to being the most beautiful woman in the world? Or just being a woman at all?

Killing Robert's bastards was pretty evil, even it made sense.

Did she do it? Did Joff? In the books it's 100% Littlefinger.

The only thing she fucked up is Joffrey's upbringing. And who can say that they are a perfect mother? She's 2/3, that's pretty good.

>blamed Tyron his whole life for the death of their mother
>demanded the death of a child's pet even when she knew her little shit of a son was lying
>ordered the killing of the butcher's boy, an entirely blameless commoner
>orchestrated the death of her husband, the king
>disregarded and destroyed the dying proclamation of King Robert, plunging the entire Seven Kingdoms into years of war
>cheated on Jaime with that limp fuck Lancel
>neglected Tommen, her good son, for years while she coddled and doted on that worthless evil shit Joffrey
>rather than face punishment for her crimes, blows up the Sept of Baelor, killing not only her son's beloved wife, but hundreds of innocents and legit good people in the process, setting the stage for Tommen's suicide.

She's a right cunt, m8.

>implying she raised Tommen well lol

Also, Myrcela was a coalburner. Cersei was literally 0/3

Are...are we seriously going to pretend 9/11 didn't happen? It didn't actually, but I mean the one in the show with the wildfire in the church. That was pretty much the most evil thing done in the entire show

>showfags

In the books, Cersei sends a fuckton of people she doesn't like to the black cells, so Qyburn can perform ungodly experiments to them, including her former handmaiden and Falyse Stokeworth

>yep
>so the wolf mauled her son
>that might aswell been joffreys order
>necessery for her and her childrens survival
>see above
>yep
>yep
>yep

Yeah, I'm on a tv board talking about a tv show. I know about Lollis's mother(I think?) and the others Cersei disappeared for Qyburn's experiments.

Fuck her for what she did to old wise man Bashir.

Myrcela was a naive sheltered princess, she fucked the guy her family told her to fuck. its all tyrion's fault, the degenerate little shit got that innocent little girl BLACKED for some minor political gain

Say what you will about the others, but if Joffrey hadn't been a little cunt trying to bully the kid with his sword, he wouldn't have gotten mauled, would he? He lied. Bobby knew he was a worthless, lying little shit and would have let it go if Cersei had kept her piehole shut.

>so the wolf mauled her son
It didn't, they killed Sansa's since Arya got hers to runaway

especially for cucking Vorenus like that