I've been browsing Sup Forums since middle of high school...

I've been browsing Sup Forums since middle of high school, I'm now 27 and the only close resemblance I find to my old Sup Forumsrothers are here I guess. So this is why I'm posting here.

I've been mainly a lurker over the years but I've actively participated in many different boards as well, though I've stopped visiting regularly 5 years ago. But I still find myself here from time to time.

Amidst the bullshit there is a certain calmness to this place I can't describe. I don't know what it is. Maybe because people just speak their true thoughts here without holding back. Whatever it is, I find this shithole like a second home.

And that worries me, I've tried to get away from the clutches of my computer and explore outside for a while. Although I had moderate success in what I wanted to do, I lose motivation because the state of the world is a fucking mess and barely any people in the world, in the real fucking world doing real shit, day after day, give a crap. OR just don't have time to because their body and mind is preoccupied with BS they are fed all day/night. And they can't see this. It pisses me off, makes me angry, people don't take me seriously but at the same time tell me they respect my integrity because of the way I live.

But WTF is the point Sup Forumsros? I'm trying to understand why I should give a shit about anything anymore, guess I'm just lost bros, and so I find myself back here once again.

I guess I'm just venting, is this just me or have you guys experienced anything similar?

I'm well familiar with this phenomenon, it's called being a low test beta-male.

Go back to Sup Forums, this board is for alpha ubermensch only.

>a canadian calling anyone beta

Well for once the leaf is right.
You should follow your own advice.

Beat me to it brah

I'm gonna be straight up and say all you cunts in here screaming beta this beta that, have no real concept of it. It takes strong mental conditioning and years of self improvement to truly become a man. For me that means doing what I want, when I want and being in the position to just that. Which I am, I feel this is when I should feel "yay I made it". But the truth is, I just get more depressed at how more harsh truths I have to deal with.

Being here we can say do whatever the fuck we want and pretend to be alpha but the grim reality is it doesn't work that way. Sure user is a cool guy, but when he takes off the mask and has to now back himself up and defend himself, the cracks start to show. This is when the true alpha test comes along. Either stay firm and steadfast or crumble. And it's a uphill fucking battle is all I'm saying, life's fucking hard. But to think amongst all this tech and advancement, we are all still shouting amongst ourselves, being fucking slaves, is disheartening.

Boards like this can literally get together and make a stand, but will never happen because 80% of you cunts still haven't gotten past the fap trap and meme trap.

I've been on here since I was 10, not that anyone would believe it. Mostly lurking, started IRC at a very young age..

kill me.

I should note that I am 19 now.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.
I first saw Sup Forums when I was ~15, back in 06.

I'm well familiar with this phenomenon, it's called being a low test beta-male.

Go back to Sup Forums, this board is for alpha ubermensch only.

>übermensch
>a fucking leaf

The tides are shifting my companion in misery.
Stay aware. Stay knowledgeable about current events. Drop seeds of knowledge where ever you travel on the internet. Find something to that makes it easier to cope with the world and it's people, as it is. Use the coping mechanism as a way to steel yourself against the depression that creeps in as you fight against the darkness that threatens to engulf this world. Don't let it become a "crutch," though. Know that the better you are doing for yourself and others, the more the darkness will try to destroy you. Be not afraid of this.

I felt like this some years ago. Then I had a brush with death that was too close for comfort. Then I realized life only has the meaning you give it. Now I work harder so I don't have to think about existential stuff much anymore.

>because the state of the world is a fucking mess and barely any people in the world, in the real fucking world doing real shit, day after day, give a crap. OR just don't have time to because their body and mind is preoccupied with BS they are fed all day/night. And they can't see this. It pisses me off, makes me angry, people don't take me seriously but at the same time tell me they respect my integrity because of the way I live.

what the hell are you on about, you nut

>tfw been on Sup Forums since 13 and am 20 now

You are here forever

>ITT oldfags

Been here since just before Habbo. Trust me, you'd feel this way no matter what you did or where you went. It's part of realizing that the world is changing faster than you are aging. You're not old and you're not out of touch and the world isn't even a mess. It just moves really fucking quickly these days.

Calm down. Have a beer. Text one of your friends, because you can do that now, with a flick of your fingers.

You wanna know an example of ultimate splendor, a great sign of being an adult and doing what you want?

You can go to the store, right now, right this second and buy pre-made chocolate milk. Think about that. You can do it, if you want to. It's so absurd, but you can, and you don't have to if you don't want to either. It can go both ways. If that's not a reason to keep living in this world then I don't know what is.

I started in '07. There are much olderfags than me.

back in the oven kike

We're just in time for the cultural singularity, so don't go anywhere yet. Here's where they try to stamp the memes out- after learning they can't be controlled and that their memes are less effective and more often known as forced. True memery happens when you aren't really trying for any specific outcome but still applying energy through chaos.

Memes are just ideas. Everything is memes. Being human is a meme. Pick the meme you wanna live and then go for it famalam.

>on chan since 2006, started browsing at 14
Don't forget, you're here forever

>bluepilled goodgoy bullshit
Wew lad

Funny how you misspelled 'shit poster'

>a fucking kike