Is GoT set in a universe where weight loss is fictional while dragons and magic are real?

Is GoT set in a universe where weight loss is fictional while dragons and magic are real?

For the fans of the series it certainly is.

Many fatties delude themselves into thinking being the way they are is 100% out of their control.

In this fantasy world this is actually true.

This is GRRM's subtle critique of fatpride delusions or unconscious selfhate.

Well it's not entirely within their control either, to say there isn't some impact from how you were raised and your genetics would be silly. I'm not saying their not responsible either but I believe there's a variation among people with how easily they become overweight.

I hate the generic "you believe X to happen in Y universe so why don't you believe Z" it gets used when anyone brings up a plot hole and its not fucking funny but people act like comedic geniuses when they say it

OP, your hypothesis is a bit complex for the geniuses here at Sup Forums, you need to dumb it down a little if you want that coveted three hundred reply thread

I mean he is a bookworm that travels mostly on horseback, right? It's not like he walks all those miles around the continent. You can be fat if you sit around reading books all day and eat bread all the damn time.

But why is he still so fat?

He should have been give the Gomer Pyle treatment by the Night Watch. Seriously, why is he still so fat?

It's just the stupid notion that everyone on TV and films has to be beautiful and perfect and attractive or else jews are shoving agendas down my throat.

Because he is a shit actor and was too lazy to lose weight for the role?

He was in the right.

the words "first post best post" get thrown around a lot these days, but...

>thinking anything you said contradicts what I said
>what is 100%

Reminder that the character loses weight in the books and the actor is a fat fuck.

i'll work on my angler skills

Internal consistency. Dragons and a woman giving birth to a cloud are demonstrated to exist in the GoT world and so we buy it whereas the apparent inability of fatties to lose weight is not addressed. But even aside from that it's a matter of comparison between real life and fiction. We're more willing to accept the more fantastical elements of fantasy worlds since, as with dragons and magic, we don't have any comparison in real life. But when it comes to Sam still being a fat fuck we know how the body stores and burns fat and so that's why we're more critical of the more down to earth aspects of fantasy.

It's a miracle on the same level as his examples

Apparently, fattie can't into suspension of disbelief. We believe in the dragons and the magic because they've been established as rules of how the universe works in the show. On the other hand, they haven't shown anything to suggest weight loss works any different in westeros, so him not losing an ounce is jarring.

yeah but you're missing the part where you're a retard for caring

All he did was make a joke what is the fuss about?

And Dany wouldn't be so fair skinned and perfect.
And Jon wouldn't look so well groomed.
And so on, and so on. Now you see why it's kind of a dumb complaint?

Fattie detected

Dany is Valyrian. She's basically an elf.

I want to feed Dany lemoncakes until she is thicc enough to birth her nephews children.

no because you could just have makeup artists have the characters look less perfect

the books actually point out that he looses weight and becomes more masculine looking but that would be to hard to demand for him

this