i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>YPG withdraws from Menbeij amid Turkish pressure
>Darayya agreement officially accepted by all Syrian parties
>Syrian Army launches a massive counteroffensive in south Aleppo
>Kerry pushes for peace between Houthis and Saudi-supported forces
>UN accuses Saudi, Houthis of violating international law in Yemen
>UN human rights chief calls for international investigation of abuses in Yemen’s civil war
>Iraqi defense minister sacked as Mosul battle looms
>Geneva meeting results in no deal b/w Lavrov/Kerry

Previous: >SouthFront 26th
youtu.be/Il1acCd70z0
youtu.be/guCF8keLB7Y

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/769203183751163905
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/769496637349720065
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/768943521978023936
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahraini_protests_of_2011)
youtube.com/watch?v=k5742r02zBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haters gonna hate

Reminder not to talk to the camel fucker from UAE

Efrin canton collapse when?

>good for you

THAT HAS TO BE A MEME

bruh

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/769203183751163905

PLS SOMEONE SAVE THAT GIF

>B-but muh evulll Asshat

Wondering why there's a shill from UAE fucking up the thread?

Saudi Arabia and UAE financed the coup in Turkey and also used their media against Erdogan (the Merkel lie). The mastermind was of course the CIA/US.

Turkey has permanently changed from being a US-client to an independent policy nation that seeks the destruction of Saudi Arabia/UAE in the middle east with the help of Iran. It also wants to eject the US from the region after toying with it a bit. The militant Kurds are to be eradicated so no one can use them as a card. It will use the incursions into Syria as a bargaining chip later in settlement in order to mandate some form of influence over Damascus, though it will likely be some form of economic incentive as well as forced reconciliation with terrorist elements (that will be short lived of course because Syrian intelligent will wipe them out).

The situation in Syria is heading towards settlement between Ankara, Damascus and Tehran with Moscow being the arbiter. The US is furiously playing all its cards on the table in the hope to undermine Moscow's influence or provoke them into overt war, but the cool heads in the Kremlin know they have they have the game and will play it to victory.

Watch Turkey pull off a masterful operation using artillery and a buffer armour attack. That will trap the Kurds into a meat grinder situation.

Also watch what Iran is going to do in Yemen and later in UAE. The next 12 month are going to be FUN.

its weird that he has NO ideology or no political favoritism

here u go famlam

>...and take your scimitars with you too!

see you in idlib motherfucker

VIDEO INSIDE
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/769496637349720065

>Must watch : See How SAA Tiger Forces Burn JN Military supplies on Ramouseh - Kantoman road South #Aleppo

His political ideology and favoritism are obvious despite his claims of not being what they are.

I saw the full qualify version of this where the burning vehicles could be clearly seen, lost the link

>its weird that he has NO ideology or no political favoritism
Yep, it's almost like multiple people are posting on here

Ideologically he's just promoting a US-centric (read: Israeli) control of the middle east

>UAE
did you mean Bahrain?

>Protest in Herak, Daraa, against the FSA, which maintains a ceasefire w/ the government due to Jordanian+US pressure

poor civilians doing democratic demonstrations

>Burn
why not use it lol
bahrain is backed by us, if shias chimp out they will get massacred

>baharain
You mean red Qatar?

>Yep, it's almost like multiple people are posting on here

It's almost like he is... playing us. He doesn't seem to be a real JIDF agent, jihadist OR a real moderate-shill. So only thing left is a good troll. Haven't seen one in ages on Sup Forums.

too informed to be a troll

yup its more than a month that shit has started there
video here:
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/768943521978023936

I remember I saved a clip of anti protest car running over a protester couldn't find it.

Maybe he's a regular from sg who just got bored? That seems to be the case imo, he is too loose with his posts and which ideology they are in favor off to be a proper shill.

>you can't be (((informed))) and be a troll
k..keep me posted

hes
>anti assad
>anti saudi
>anti salafi
>anti turkey
>pro kurdistan
>pro fsa
>anti israel
>pro palestine
>anti isis
>anti al qaeda

so maybe hes a kurd?

hes a moderate jihadist shill and fanatical sunni and possibly the same person as another jihadi simpathiser posting with the israel flag (coincidence)
aside from the autistic muslim semantics that noone pays attention to, his propaganda is always based on the same 3 axis
a) assad is worse than everyone even isis.
b) most of syrians are against assad and therefore would prefer even isis or al nusra, who are all syrians and have no foreign members
c) the moderates exist and are truly moderates, they will use al nusra for now to defeat the evil assad and when assad is overthrown they will fight al nusra and establish real democracy

he also doesnt seem to hold any sort of grudge against israel, refuses to find any jewish wrongdoings in the ME (strange for a fanatical sunni arab) and supports kurdistan.

Nice digits btw

False. Pay debt you swarthy monkey.

So I'm new to these threads but if I understand well:
> The kurds are the only one wanting to set a democracy, without muh religion, shariah laws or opressing women.
> The Kurds were actually winning against ISIS in the last few months
> But since then, Erdogan took Putin's cock and the new alliance forced the US to withdraw their support to Kurds for political reasons.
> Now Kurds, without support are losing again and even forced to stop their advance by the US

So how come fucking up our only real ally in the region is a good idea ?

Seems like a highly trained professional police force. Seems like it's appropriate to sell them more weapons.

kek arent you the uneducated muslim canadian he always gets in fights with about which goat is the true prophets goat or something?

Because Obabo sucks Erdogans cock because he fears that otherwise Erdogan is going to suck Putins cock.

If "Our" = Our governments

"Our" real allies are and has always been the moderate beheaders

But Erdogan is already sucking Putin's cock.

Yes. Shias are kaffir. Death to iran, curse on the greeks, victory to islam

>"Our" real allies are and has always been the moderate beheaders
Why ? Moderate beheaders always turn into extremist given time.

Kurds have a long track record to be decent with europeans. I actually have a couple of cute kurdish girls in my school and they ask me with big round eyes why Kurdistan isn't a country.

That`s why Obabo is now trying to do this one thing with his tongue where he...

Well the metaphor breaks down at this point, but what I am trying to say is that Obabo can`t risk allinating Erdogan further, least he completly switches sites.
Erdogan views the kurds as the biggest danger this rule, so Washington isn`t going to support them much more at this point.

you dont understand anything french cuck
>kurds are subhuman
>assad is a psychopath and jew lover
>fsa is oppressed sunnis
>erdogan is true sultan
>shias are kaffir

Again, if "Our" = Our governments

You are thinking about the best interests for Syria, they don't, as simple as that.
Btw they won't turn into extremists because they are since the very beginning

kek

I think after 2011 Bahrain arab spring
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahraini_protests_of_2011)
they better equipped and trained their anti demonstration forces

> In Syria, everyone is beheader. There is no god tier faction in Syria.

kurds want ethnocentric one party state. they don't want democracy. It's just a PR campaign to get support of retarded western liberals.

shit i ate too many beans

Washington should do what Europeans are starting to do. Realise Turkey is a lost cause and tell them to go fuck themselves. It will send a huge signal and maybe next time the turkish population won't buy into Erdogan's crap.

> Syria
But Syria is dead. A Kurd victory will actually achieve that and they would claim a new Kurdistan out of it and leave the western part to be... whatever.

So it seems Turkey will take Al Bab before the SAA do huh

i would love to shoot one of those fuckers in the head, YA HOSEIN my ass lol

hope they do, after that i want them to btfo the kurds

Then why even Turkish people, the ones not payed by Erdogan, are voting for them ?

Our governments don't give a fuck about those countries, they just want to keep having the political control of the ME, which means supporting the saudi/israeli side, no matter if they are secular democrats or jihadis

First of all, democracy is shit. K*rds kill anyone who doesn't submit to their sunni islamic communist ideology that in itself makes no sense.
K*rds were winning against ISIS with the heavy help of US airstrikes and special operations forces on the ground.
Erdogan drew his red line at the Euphrates and the kurds have crossed that line with manbij. In order to honor our alliance with turkey, which still stands, we can't be babbying the k*rds on holding the region. Furthermore, we've been ordering them to get the fuck out of Manbij and get on Raqqa since the securing of Manbij. So any fighting against turkey and the FSA that they do are of their own volition and in defiance of US advice and commands. This fact is not exactly a good start in the reliability factor as a potential future ally in the region, that kurdistan is trying to sell itself as being. If they don't listen to us now, why the living fuck would they after they finally get what they want? Not to mention all of the ire it will cause for its neighbors and thus be a futher strain on US relations in the region not unlike israel is.

What is happening in BAHRAIN is the same that i happening in SYRIA. And shia will play two faced. Its not even as bad as what assad did in bahrain, yet they want revolution or democracy. kek

would be a shame if these protesters suddenly got weapons from someone

>K*rds kill anyone who doesn't submit to their sunni islamic communist ideology
Proof. There was tons of french people going there without a problem when the war started.

assad is secular too

hilariously accurate post, watching nato defense policy fuck up lately has been fun

im surprised they didn't do it sooner, but go ahead, more dead shias

>small island
>bahrain calls for airstrikes
>BTFO

I don't think that will happen
it will be just throwing people to meat grinder

The deal was: liberated Manbij will not be ruled by the kurds but by arabs, wtf are you talking about retreating to east euphrates after taking it? The whole point of taking Manbij was to push west to unify cantons and they told that a hundred times.

You betrayed them, as simple as that, and now you're trying to take the jihad back to Manbij

morning /sg/

what operations are planned today, are the allies moving further into Daesh territory today?

wot?

I never approved of this supposed deal you claim.

There's more people voting for the HDP than actual kurds in Turkey

YPG are commie faggots anyway, they accomplish nothing. The peshermga are the real leadership of the kurds.

>it will be just throwing people to meat grinder
if so*
I just wanted to clarify.
rulers will kill everyone

No? And I voted for HDP solely for them to pass the treshold and prevent Erdoğan from becoming le Grand Sultan for real.

Bahrain needs some houthis.

turkey will connect Al Rai with Jarabalus, btfoing isis in the process

then they will take DABIQ to have a buffer zone from marea jarabulus

then they will wait until ypg takes al bab and wastes it soldiers and softens isis, they will take manbij and push them to the east of euphrates

then after bab is weakened, they will take it also

kurds will rush to al raqqah where they will be defeated, and isis extremely weakened wil llose cred and we will see major defections

why not voting CHP ?

actually bahrain did good they stopped the shity arab spring from spreading to their country

noone can help them. geologically impossible

yes it will make them a big fat easy target, how do i join bahrain police?

Do you have any sources on the parts about UAE?
Genuinely interested.

>asking for a friend

uae is anti MB so its obvious, also do you know how i can join bahrain police or anything to crack down on shias?

of course, not yet, from what i've seen from iran is that they usually spend a couple of years establishing a group with some adequate civilian support then the armaments start to flow in also these protests and civilian causalities only speed up this process and will strengthen said group.

Bahrain only stands a chance against these current unorganized civilians but once they become organised lets say but some country over the Persian gulf then the Bahrain goverment will start to lose control, alienating the majority of your country won't end well for you

there is a 10% threshold to enter parliament. some turks voted kurdish party so they can reach that threshold. if HDP couldnt enter parliament those parliamentary seats would go to AKP. erdogan's party would get stronger, may even change constitution single handly.

I don't know what you're referring to, but I think it's natural to be curious about what's going on in the country you live and obviously I'm not going to get that kind of information from the local media.

There's a long way from being anti muslim brotherhood to finance a coup, which is why I'm asking for sources.
In UAE I don't think foreigners can join the normal police, but they can join the secret police. Unsure about how it works in Bahrain.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5742r02zBU

>moderate shia rebels
shias must just accept the country for what it is
based kalifa
hurr durr

>secret police
tell me more...

so massive border operation towards Al-Rai, make the way for YPG to attack Al-Bab and when they recover from the fight steal Manbij?

sounds sneaky enough for the roaches

It's called CID here. Obviously they can't only have nationals as CID, since it would be very easy to spot.
Imagine selling drugs and knowing all the police looks arab.

its a simple
>kurds rush isis for fast gains
>get btfo and weaken isis
>turks come and isis flees because they have no choice
rinse, repeat

Daraya runaway militants have reached northern Hama region.

How are thing going for terrorists in Aleppo?
Did they already re-restart Phase 4?

fuck i look arab, anyway its only 15 % shia so i wont be able to put some bullets in some heads

I guess you have a better chance in Azerbaijian then :^)

but wouldn't the Syrian troops near Al-Bab take the city once ISIS is busy fighting off the Kurds in the northeast?

so sick of this, and having to pretend it's of any interest to White men.

As Dr. Scheuer has said many times, the best outcome for Whites is to stay out and make clear the US will do nothing to interfere to limit either the death count or brutality.

the Sunni/Shia all-out war has been building for 1,400 years. Let them have at it and hopefully kill as many of one another as possible.

for fucks sake, 60% of the female refugees in Turkey waiting to get into Europe are pregnant. 60%! BAsically every woman of child-bearing age.

Do these fuckers give no consideration to who will pay for these kids? And now the Jews are pushing another picture of a bloody Arab kid, trying to force the West to intervene.

Let the Muslim world clean up their own fucking mess. Saudis have over 2 million tents set up for their Hajj, ready to house people.

The fucking Western media refuses to point this out (as they should be DAILY) that the Saudis should be taking the Sunnis, since the conflict is the fruits of the Wabbism they've been sowing since the mid-1970s.

daily reminder: turkey is only based country in all MENA. know your friend!

oh yeah good idea, they wouldn't even suspect a thing, do they have foreign police?
they will have to fight "rebels" aka turkish spec ops

I was thinking, Maybe the Daraya liberation is bad. If they send all the 700 militants to Aleppo or to Hama they might make significant gains

as i said alienating the majority of your country won't end well for you and that video is evidence to that and kalifa must just accept the country for what it is, majority shia.

>60% of the female refugees in Turkey waiting to get into Europe are pregnant
Lost it here