How does it feel to know that you guys basically killed Trump's candidacy for president?

How does it feel to know that you guys basically killed Trump's candidacy for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wondering how many children Hillary sacrificed to Moloch to reveal the knowledge of the secret alt-right. Our meme barriers weren't strong enough it seems.

It could also mean that the alt-right gets a lot more exposure and becomes a lot more popular. People who start spending time on Sup Forums are influenced by it.

>basically killed
leaf plz fuck off

>Pepe the frog

Fucking media can't get anything right. He's a Grinch you retards.

A FUCKING DOT

It feels good because the media is doing irreparable harm to itself in ways they don't yet understand.

>Germany

>Kermits asshole

Trump is fine, polls are bullshit

If we've killed anything, its the illusion of journalism and news agencies being good sources of information for the normies, we are at an event in time in which more people then ever are looking at straight bullshit coming out of the news, and people recognize it for what it is, BULLSHIT.

Liberal spies and sympathizers. I'm one.

How so?

Shut the fuck up cunt, if "alt right" becomes a real political party (Which it will if the commies get in here) we are gonna backtrack and lynch every shit-posting canadian cuck

"T-t-trump is finished!" says increasingly nervous man for the 31351rd time

Feel better Japan ;-;

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran
>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>Bongistan

You got it all backwards maplenigger. It's our presidency. Trump is merely our figurehead.

And if we don't get it this time, its not like the escalating degeneracy and chimpouts won't hand it to us next time.

Thanks to the alt-right, Hillary will win.

Americans who read the BBC wouldn't vote for trump anyway

>following the mistakes of others because you like the results so much
:^)

They try to throw anything they can find at him.
Meanwhile they never talk about Hillary's CTR shills.

Trump killed his own chances by making it blatant he has no idea what he's doing. I was expecting a pivot like 4 months ago.

>I was expecting a pivot
>the pivot is that he's saying nothing new

tfw both parties agree on more issues than they realize

>says increasingly nervous leaf

Yes... the fire rises!

Nice b8 senpai
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Even the Jews are helping us. I think that proves we're winning.

frogposters are controlled opposition

Normies don't care. They don't know what the alt-right is or represents no matter how much the luegenpresse spends on it. The media conditioned us to be hyper-emotionally reactive to immediate stimulus. Abstract stuff like political ideology, memes, frog worship do NOT connect with the prole public. The chattering class once again is only talking to one another.

Trump's reaction was perfect. "No one knows what that is." He's right.