Just Wow. I think.... I think Sup Forums may have just beem BTFO

...Is this supposed to be anti-Trump? Who the fuck would vote for someone so deluded as to believe, or at least preach, the bottom to top message? This country's in the shitter. EVERYONE was saying so before this election.

fear is more overwhelming than hope

>just ignore it, there's nothing wrong I promise
discard it into the denial pile and move on

>Walls not bridges needs america say me hear never you'll and optimistic be cant we because hope than greater is fear me believe something do to need we illegals terrorists crime scared be should you but nation a as are we who not it's if even hate + anger there's look closer a take you when because america in bright is future the that me convince to try don't so worse getting it's

This doesn't make any sense, liberals are fucking retarded.

Hillary says undocumented immigrants should be scared?

Why?

Basically this
OP is a faggot

*waves hand*

"You don't see anything citizen, please, allow the thought police in"

To be fair, it took serious writing chops to make this. I'm impressed.

>Trump is in black
>Hilary is in white
WHAT. DOES. THIS. MEAN.

SOMEDAY MOTHER WILL DIE AND I'LL GET THE MONEY

"sllaw ton segdird sdeen acirema yasem raeh reven ll'uoy dna citsimitpo eb t'nac ew'

Is this Hebrew or satanic?

Bretty gud

Can't argue with these digits

>walls not bridges needs america
>say me hear never you'll and
what the fuck, hillary?

Fuck you.

I don't get it.

That's what I thought, it's pretty clever.

fear is what keep peace. example: if you don't pay taxes we'll lock you up in a cell

America is good!

Because america is great!

Its got what plants crave!

she's got aids syphilis.

What's the difference?

Hope and optimism do not change anything. You can hope all you want that your house does not burn down, you can be optimistic as hell that it won't, it does not make anything one fucking bit better. Optimistic carelessness is even prone to make things worse.
Those who are afraid at least do something to prepare for the storm to come. And if it comes all your hope won't help you, it will tear you asunder and leave you and all you own a smoldering mess. If it doesn't, those that feared might have wasted some money, but what are some dollars in the face of risking to lose it all?