Fox has said that she has a general distrust and dislike of men...

>Fox has said that she has a general distrust and dislike of men,[62] and that the perception of her as a "wild and crazy sexpot" is false because she is antisocial and has only been sexually intimate with her "childhood sweetheart" and Brian Austin Green; she stated that she would rather stay at home and play games instead of going out,[63][64] and emphasized that she cannot have sex with someone she does not love.[63][65] "My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don't regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it," she said.[65]

>Fox is bisexual, and said she believes that "all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes".[66][67] She also stated, "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."[68][69]

>Fox has a form of brachydactyly called clubbed thumb,[70] and has discussed her obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD), insecurities, self-harming, and has acknowledged that she has low self-esteem.[71] She stated of her OCD, "This is a sickness, I have an illness—this is not OK anymore."[64] She told Esquire in January 2013 that her Christian faith is still very important to her; she believes it keeps her grounded. She said that she still speaks in tongues, having done so since she was eight years old.[72]

lmao

Ladies and Gentlemen, had she not had that fucking atrocious cosmetic surgery - we would have had a worthy replacement for Angelina Jolie.

Mind you, it's Hollywood so all the actresses are pretty much fucking clones anyway.

it looks like she's wearing a mask there, god damn.

mi waifu ;_; after reading that my dick just got even harder for her.

it's called method acting. she played april o'neil, a cartoon character and action figure so she became a plastic farce of herself. academy award when? suck it, daniel day lewis!

What's wrong with her face?

I hate that she destroyed her face, plastic surgery should be abolished.

The fuck happened to her face?
Kek, JUST

Literally who cares

Why is oppression and marginalization so in fad right now? What the fuck is going on? Have we just completely run out of major problems that everyone is desperately grasping onto to any little thing to complain about?

It might also have to do with the fact that you're on the television and film board

Greatest living actress alive

rip

I was never on the Megan Fox bandwagon, but she looks much better before the surgeries.
When will women learn?

I know no one will believe me, but I used to GM for her in hs. She was heavy into rpgs.

nothing, pure perfection

>Nose job
>Cheek implants
>Perfection

She looks like Caitlyn Jenner in that photo

And her childhood sweetheart was, in fact, Sasquatch.

you could have saved her! you were the chosen one!

Absolutely retarded.

>She was heavy into rpgs
That's waifu material right there.
Shame what she became.

>U.K. broadcaster Jason Solomons wrote in a 2009 column that Bay had Megan Fox wash his (unspecified) Ferrari at his home as part of her audition for her role in the first Transformers movie. And since Bay was doing "official" auditions, he apparently recorded every minute of it.

>Solomons reportedly asked Fox if she knew where the footage was, and he says she was unsure, adding that she was "concerned" as to where it may be. According to Solomons, Bay all but confirmed the tape's existence, allegedly saying "Er, I don't know where it is either" when asked by the broadcaster.

Fucking based

why fuck is she so tan? looks like blackface

This whore must have been passed around in hollywood since her childhood

Reminder.

her asshole prbably looks like her lips in that pic

>she would rather stay at home and play games instead of going out
One of us?

Megan Fox peaked in 2009 around the time Jennifer's Body came out. She is a top 10 all time waifu for me.

Perfect Wonder Woman.

i would eat that ass everyday all day

>men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man
>but has slept with men herself

women logic.

Literally perfect.

No she means she doesn't want to lick a pussy that had a dick inside it recently pretty much.

so no threesome? what a prude

she has a weird bellybutton. it's like, not an innie nor an outie, more a flatty.

Why the hell would she try to change this?

she really is /ourgirl/

>clearly has pants on when she puts on the skirt
>suddenly only has knee socks.

how she needs to get giant bolt on tits and she's the perfect bimbo

She was amazing during that time. I loved her. Then she got those awful surgeries. She also presented herself as a pretentious lunatic on interviews.

kudos to you my sir

Yeah I had considered that too, maybe she would have a threesome with a virgin.

>ywn be introduced to the sexual arts in a three day bootcamp where you do literally everything with Fox in various Fredericks of Hollywood outfits until your tongue literally can't move anymore and you have briefly lost the ability to orgasm for a week because Megan Fox had 33 years of pent up lesbian desire to get out on your virgin ass

Great personality desu

Baysed.

what the hell

She failed to mention Michael Bay and Shia

>this bitch is hot as fuck, nice boobs, big ass and a qt face wait a minute, did you see her finger??!?! Damn!! Would totally not bang!!!

She's uglier now that she had the surgery. Which means she looks MORE like Angelina now. Angelina is an ugly fetal whore btw.

The first paragraph sounds reasonable. Most of the pretty women i've known have a general distrust, or even dislike of men. Dislike in the fact that a lot of stupid assholes try to fuck them every time of the day, so they have come to know a lot of stupid men. That being said, that's why beautiful woman are mostly the craziest of the the craziest, just as Fox seems to be. She seems to be a crazy extremist.

Fuckkkkkk she looks so pretty in this picture.

>Christian faith
>bisexual
Hmm

so sad what a qt hollywood just fucks shit up.

>it keeps her grounded. She said that she still speaks in tongues, having done so since she was eight years old.[72]

guarantee it was a mixture of asshole bf and hollywood types trying to bring her down to make her feel ugly so they can control them better. I have seen it plenty of times hot chicks dont know their worth thanks to them being naive as fuck.

She clearly has a black skirt and stockings on when she puts on the skirt, you blind bastard. She clearly covered the black skirt with the new skirt and rolled down the stockings to her knees.

She's the embodiment of /r9k/.

>saw her on New Girl
>she shows no facial expression apart from her lips moving and the occasional blink
Why do women do this to themselves?

>insecurities, self-harming, and has acknowledged that she has low self-esteem.
Huh.

>finger

How do I find a woman like her? She sounds so sweet. ;_;

At your local library. Few things are as complex as a librarian's miniskirt.

Lmao, this.

anywhere else?

Sup Forums is such a circlejerk this is pure reddit

Even with all the surgery she's more attractive than Jolie.

The tattoo on her arm is a bigger turn off than her thumbs though.

cute, she seems like a good gril. Would Mary.

Is it 2007? Who fucking cares

>being so gay you get turned off by Marilyn Monroe
You must suck an astounding amount of cock.

It's not Marilyn Monroe. It's a picture of her etched into her body.

Imagine if she was your sister and you ware the only one that could calm her down and make her less anxious about her OCD
Ahaha just joking guys

At your local bible study group. Ain't no sex like religiously repressed sex. Were talking sex fantasies shes been thinking about since she first read Leviticus.

She believes in Bigfoot.

/r9k/ thinks it chooses not to have sex, but /r9k/ simply isn't able to score, and came up with a bunch of bullshit lies to explain how it wasn't the women's choice, but user's. Megan could have virtually anyone she wanted, she chooses not to.

>not believing in Bigfoot
I bet you just don't want them to find the missing link because it'd go against your evolution-denying life, crazy fundie.

more options, pls

People have given me shit my entire life for thinking she's hot but I think she still is.

At your local frozen yogurt shop. That nice woman at the cash register might be interested in taking a break from her minimum wage and grab some of your YOGOTOGO

>people have been giving you shit for thinking she's hot

I thought that was the general concensus for several years.

who?

that people were giving him shit or that she was hot?