John leguizamos new play is the nail in the coffin for Drump! Isn't leguizamo the best one man show of our generation!...

John leguizamos new play is the nail in the coffin for Drump! Isn't leguizamo the best one man show of our generation!? Trump & white people BTFO!! Trump is done!
hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/john-leguizamos-latin-history-morons-gets-broadway-run-1031770

>its a 75% spanish latino complaining about what the spanish did to the natives in latin america

So white people are to blame for what their ancestors did?

Being produced by Ted Nugent's mom.

I LIKE TO
PARTY WITH MY PEEPS

>Latin History
>nothing to do with the Roman Empire
America was a mistake

they didn't do a good job

BRING BACK PEST POSTING

Wtf I hate The Pest now?

One time I tried to look up how to learn latin on the internet and found nothing

If you want to interpret what I wrote like a fucking retard, then sure.

This is literally a scene from the Pest in theater form.

I had hopes that this would be satirical or something else but fucking christ

>Leguizamo intersperses his wandering account of such civilizations as the Mayans, Aztecs and Incas with personal anecdotes, including an ill-fated encounter with the principal of his son's school and a series of therapy sessions with his condescending shrink, who has his eyes forever on the clock. The performer also notes that "Columbus was the Donald Trump of the New World"; explains that his exploration of Latin history has given him a case of "conquest resentment"; and hilariously mimes exactly how the Europeans supposedly contracted syphilis. He also joyously demonstrates several Latin dances, and delivers imitations of figures ranging from Stephen Hawking to Andrew Jackson, the latter achieved with a generous dose of chalk dust applied to his unruly hair.

I LIKE TO

So it will be a bunch of dumb pop history shit

Natives killing each other and sacrificing kids and shit
>Such a rich culture worth keeping
Spanish conquer them with barely a force (mostly done by unintentional disease spreading)
>Kill the whites!!

you now remember pestposting

>american """"humor""""
>american """culture"""

>latin history
uhhh what does that mean......oh......

it bothers me more than it should that they had to go and co-opt that term for themselves

>Hatched out of Leguizamo's observation that the Latino contribution is essentially overlooked in the standard American history curriculum.
At least I can somewhat see his point. School seems to focus all of its diversity bullshit on black history and has fuckall to say about Mexicans and all the rest.

Hispanics in Hispanic countries are based.

America just corrupts people, it makes everyone worse.

what does latin history mean?

everything is america's fault

Thank God the Spanish destroyed them. Could you imagine then problems today if we had to deal with niggers AND Indians?

Possibly the worst movie of all time

John's a cool guy. I wish him well.

This. If you guys haven't seen his special "Freak" then you're missing out.

ONE STINKY DINKY

I'M IN THE MOOD TO SCAM
SIMPLY BECAUSE I CAN