Woman writes an episode

>woman writes an episode
>it's a poorly constructed one focused on character development that barely shows or pushes said characters forward and on top of that is based heavily on pop culture references and weak jokes
>guy writes an episode
>it's an interesting one that shows a different aspect of the show's universe, has a lot of better jokes and on top of that hits the spot with character development by fleshing it out in specific moments instead of creating a whole drama around it.

There's no denying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty_(season_3)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just go suck a cock already queermo

doesnt this get boring for you?

which one was written by a woman? it's certainly not the pickle kino one

Episode 3 and 5 are the best example of this.

>a down-to-earth therapy with a self inserted character
>a wacky adventure with cool gimmicks

Also I've noticed that women have trouble with writing episodes that have plot A and plot B, probably because they are too stupid to do it.

If you honestly think Pickle Rick is thoughtful and well written, pls lobotomize yourself

These are the people who brought you episode 2, 3 and 4. The worst episodes of this season yet.

Think about them and you will come closer to understanding that writing is not something that should be left to amateurs.

I was thinking about Episode 5 as the good one, how didn't you get that?

Besides episode 4 they are also probably the worst of the series

It's fine if you dont think these are good but if you legit think they are worse than Cable 2, Schwifty or the Purge one then you really are just a woman hater, because nobody can be that deluded

will trade job for pity sex

Half of the first season was terrible.

>hating the Purge episode

getting schwifty was the worst episode of all

schifty and pickle rick are the worst episodes tbqh. followed by S5 ep2 and 4.

>Sup Forums hate Rick and Morty
>show hires women writers
>wtf we love Rick and Morty now!

Both cable episodes are kino

Pickle RIck wasnt amazing but I actually liked it, it's not in the same league as shit on the floor. Half the hate comes from the self insert, which didnt bother me since she was saying stuff that the show has proven to be true. The only big problem was it was too much telling rather than showing

Get Shwifty was just bad

Purge with "no matter how clearly good Morty is being Rick will somehow be right and it's bad" coupled with "also Morty is a repressed murder machine" along with dude gore lmao. Shit.

I realise you said 2 and 4, neither of which are Pickle Rick. Those two were okay, no real strong opinion on either

That was good but because it had good jokes and some action sprinkled in there. That's not head writer responsibility, if she had her way Rick would have just stayed a non-moving pickle until the therapy session was over.

I immediately noticed the drop in quality.
>checked credits afterwards
>see female writers

Why do women ruin everything?

I don't know about TV shows, but women are definitely better at writing books than men. The best books I've read have all been by female authors.

If anyone knows any good TV shows with good female writers, tell me.

now you're just being retarded

They weren't writers and because of that the episode was way more interesting than anything in this new season.

What website is this?

30 Rock, Angie Tribeca, Kimmy Scmidt and Parks and Rec

How is 30 minutes of Rick and Jerry talking about how Rick ruined Jerry marriage not "focused on character development"?

>but women are definitely better at writing books than men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Statistics, however, show that men the best book lists by a margin of 3 to 1.

Who said it isn't? It was character development done right.

Source? I want to see how that screenshot is false.

What are you smoking you r9k incel, the episodes were perfectly fine. There, you got the attention you wanted, now go away.

>720p HDTV RIP

that men dominate*

>Statistics, however, show that men the best book lists by a margin of 3 to 1.
Wow, from this terrible English I can tell a man wrote this post.

Time traveler pls go

>executive story editor
>writer

Something doesn't add up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty_(season_3)

I want the one on the right to be inside me

oh dearie me, a typo.

>Angie Tribeca
How have I not heard of this. I love Rashida Jones. I'll check this out.

>wasting storage on reddit tier shit like rick and morty
I should have got it in 480p you faggot

Really? How did Rick or Jerry change in this episode?

Throw more buzzwords in you mentally deficient fuck up.

It's Airplane! the TV show. It's great for 2 episodes of marathoning, then you have to take a break.

They hate women. That's literally it.

Jerry gets shit on in an episode written by a woman? It's shit. What a fucking bitch! A male writer does it? The series is saved.
Rick gets told off by a woman in no uncertain terms as to why he's a shitty person? It's shit. Jerry does it in an episode written by a man? The series is saved.
Morty takes a back seat to Summer for one episode? The show is called Rick and Morty, not Rick and Summer! But we get a Rick and Jerry episode? Hallelujah, the series is saved.

This board is has been overrun by virgins who just want to bitch about women. They know they can't do it on /r/rickandmorty because they'd get downvoted, so they do it here.

not only that but they ended up in some random embassy with no attachment to anyone in the show? all that violent dismemberment got old fast too, if i want to see that stuff i would watch superjail.

No idea why he used that screen grab. Jessica Gao was the writer of Pickle Rick though.

Mad Men, though it's probably to mature for you.

the entire episode isn't well written, but the scene with the therapist is well written.

Overall the episode was entertaining, pickle Rick was badass.

The whole Rick doesn't like to be there for his daughter because its boring the same way she doesn't like to wipe her ass because its boring was gold.

Nobody is trying to when oscars here, but there can be moments that are high tier within all the inane comedy

quit holding women to the same standard as men heteronormative cisfucks

t. blue haired tranny

they're also going the simpsons route of "rick and morty meet [famous person]", pewdiepie and his friend Brad are going to be guest starring an episode

Sluts wont fuck me: the thread.

It's honestly a lot better. There's nothing like a strong, compassionate man to pleasure and care for you. Not sure why we're still fucking around women honestly. They'll never understand you no matter how hard you try.

not everything is about sex gutter whore

You know what happened to you?
You were here when the pickle rick got leaked and ate up all the meme posting that happened.

So when the episode finally aired you already made up your mind that you were gonna hate it, then you found out a woman wrote it, and it confirmed your beliefs.

I too was all set for the pickle rick to be a shitshow, but it turned out to be a really great episode with a short, great scene at the end that literally blew the fuck out of Ricks every excuse for being such a shit father.

Then of course in the car they immediately forget it happened, highlighting their problems and letting you know that all will continue as is because its a comedy show.

Open your mind, meme opinions are not real life

The old "if you criticize anything a woman does you just be a nasty, sexually frustrated, virgin who lives in his parents basement" defense. Never gets old. Did you ever take a second to realize, maybe they just arent well written or funny?

Meant for
Just because a woman wrote it that doesn't shield it from all criticism

>when you grow up and realize women actually just suck at everything and deserve to be paid less

I remember my early 20s.

The entire show is terrible, male or female writers

It's funny because women are incompetent and without the ability to give children they would have became obsolete centuries ago.

Mad Men has female writers and is GOAT. What horrible books have you read to make you think women are "definitely" better at the craft than men. Most of the OG hallmarks of classic world literature are written by dudes. I'm not denying the talent of great female writers, but what the fuck are you reading from the men's side.

>Literally a pickle thrown down a wide wet canal.

What did they mean by this?

Is this a joke?

The men's episode literally had a dude big titties joke

This. You cucks are the worst contrarians

It was more about Summer being insecure than anything.

>Reddit spacing

>The best books I've read have all been by female authors
Alright I'll bite. Name three (3). And you better don't dare list literal shit like Harry Potter now, faggot

Damn dude get some reading comprehension. If you attribute a bad episode to a writer's gender, you're definitely a nasty, sexually frustrated virgin

s
a
g
e

Are you a woman?

Been on Sup Forums since 2004 pal

True, but that's a problem with the show on a whole

it being written by women doesnt sheild it from critisism, and there's plenty of god critisim of the episodes. But if it isnt super obvious to you that at least half of the complaining on Sup Forums are women hating virgins then you're not looking, or you're also doing it

lol I remember being brainwashed in college.

Because it very often is true. Angry womenhating permavirgins are the male equivalent to fat raging feminist sjws.

>a man writes an episode about a woman insecurity
I bet if a woman wrote an episode about Rick giving himself a big dick you'd call it bullshit

What's it like being a bittered lonely sack in your age?

Am I alone in thinking episode 5 was dogshit?
>very few jokes
>almost all centred on the family drama
>unfunny violence
>pseudo-psychedelic sequence for the weed smonkers
>dude we're all like connected lmao

You know the term executive just mean she overseeing. It's not really creative just making sure the product is everyone friendly

I dated a lot of women and I still consider them stupid whores, because you know what - I am not a fucking cuck who is able to idolize people just because they exist.

You know women just don't get it. They don't

It'd have to be a flashback.

>I dated a lot of women
When was that? In the 00s?

> I am not a fucking cuck
Good for you, good for you

>cuck
you revealed yourself

you cant have a [insert produce here] Rick episode every week user

I just said that because I know you were going to undermine everything I said because of one word. You are predictable.

>women aren't dumber than men
>"haha wow look at this brainwashed retard"

>LITERALLY pretending to be retarded

whats it like having no good arguments whatsoever under any circumstance, which forces you to always try to character assassinate whoever disagrees with you?

I suppose you learned this, uh, "technique" from your favorite late night host when he wanted to racially, culturally, ethnically, or socially homogenize a group of people he disagreed with.

>which forces you to always try to character assassinate whoever disagrees with you?
coming from the guy who thinks women are all dumb whores lmao

youve actually let women convince you that theyre not dumb, thats pretty cute.

because theyre statistically inferior to men, just like blacks are statistically inferior to whites and asians but those two facts of life are suppressed.

you guys are like jehovah's whitnesses, going board to board with your spiel

lol Im a gay (bottom) liberal living in long beach california, the second gayest city in california. I have a literal Political Science degree.

take your stereotypes and shove them up your brainwashed ass, women are utterly inferior and only exist to keep the species alive. Blacks have an inferior ability to contemplate and understand abstract concepts, which is why their languages are so simplistic and why they suck at math so much.
Thats the kind of real science your propaganda doesnt tell you, and I know. I was fed the same propaganda.

Have fun in hell.

We always liked it, the 'GODS NOT REAL MORTY' shitposting just ruined any discussion for it.

hola reddit

Whatever you say, bud