What does Sup Forums think of this comedian?

What does Sup Forums think of this comedian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHbEKXRCVt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his standup is terrible

i watched some of his stuff and it wasn't really that good

Literally Who?

Is that the guy who cucked sam hyde?

His humor was before it's time.

HE MADE IT SO I DONT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE ANYMORE

Everything he's done that didn't involve Eric has been disappointing. Decker isn't funny. I haven't seen him in The Comedian. Does he do well as a dramatic actor in that?

he has healthcare, ok in my book

What's Sam even up to now?

The Comedian is a fantastic film but don't expect any regular T&E comdey in it. It's pretty sad. Decker isn't good but On Cinema at the Cinema can sometimes be fucking hilarious.

Eric is the real mvp. Tims solo stuff has really attested to that. They built their audience on being contrarian and then tim starts to make unironic videos just spouting typical cnn bullshit

Used to think he was hilarious. Don't hate him now, the act is just wearing pretty thin. Decker is shit, absolute shit, but I like pretty much all his other shows. Check it Out will always be TnE's best work.

Sam Hyde "cucked" himself and blame others to convince himself he didnt fucked the rest of his team sperging on Twitter

kino comedian
only contrarians hate him

prepping bulls for food

Built up his layered comedy persona for over a decade and threw it all away so he could make passive aggressive tweets about Trump voters.

>this kills the alt-righter

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SHOW BACK, TIM
I CAN'T EVEN AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

I want someone to point out a time this guy was funny. Like link me to a sketch where this guy was actually funny because i've been hearing it for years

youtube.com/watch?v=EHbEKXRCVt0