Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

sry i dont speak spanish, mind to translate?

Why is what allowed? The existence of Spain? Empty space between cities?

People don't enjoy living in deserts or isolated in the mountains. Happens in here too.

it's a map about population density
here is france too

ANTS, FUCKING ANTS

>blood thickness measures levels of allahu akbar

seems about right

Didn't Madrid develop just because of the king? The oddball there is Madrid because the middle of Spain is a mountainous desert.

a density higher than 100 hab/km should be a crime againsts humanity

yes, surprisingly it never really industrialitzed unlike other spanish cities with similar populations

Ok, Spain really makes you think if you put it in perspective.

What the fuck went so fucking wrong with that country I wonder.

Welcome to your hell. I think it's Kina comfy since everything is close by

Forgot pic

I agree, Extremadura and Leon are awesome

The Belgium overpopulated hellhole

nucleated cities are better though. do you really want to live in miles and miles of shitty suburban sprawl? or live within walking distance of everything from your apartment. preserves the nature that way too

Density sucks for raising kids and everything will be expensive (namely housing and education)

Look up ghost cities in Spain. Try to not shed a tear.

at least yours is spread better than ours

well, i enjoy driving so that's not a problem for me, but i understand what you mean
indeed, aragon and asturias are awesome too
no economic growth during 400 years, plus no industrialitzation except on a couple zones, namely the basque country and eastern catalonia

>that Spot near Aachen
Kek, lot's of Germans must live there for tax reasons.

are the dark green zones habitable or jungle?

Spain's existence? it's a mystery

most of the the dark green is national parks and in the north island maori owned land in which they have not developed it

They are LOTR landscapes. The whole country is a moviet set.

here is a clearer pic

Farms and mountains

Why don't you just annex portugal already.

Why doesn't Denmark annex Sweden Norway and Iceland?

Democracy and the European Union we can't live with that

Spain is mostly uninhabitable wasteland, everyone knows this.

and that's the unemployment rate

I remember a couple of years ago when I went on a trip to Spain with my family.
We landed in Alicante where we rented a car so we could drive to Malaga, the trip there was just driving through desert, mountains and villages only inhabited by old people.
Most depressing landscape ever, get your shit straight spain

they cant

Because our culture is different and Portugal is much older than Spain.

>trip to Spain
>Alicante
>to Malaga
is your family retarded?

That's what you get when it's seen as best to pack everything and everyone into cities.

culture and language are almost the same, the problem is that there wouldn't be a relationship between pairs, which was the cause for which they split 4 centuries ago

No one living in Roach Cyprus I see

I returned to Spain just yesterday
The country outside the city it's like africa in some points,so hot,dry and inhabitated

We're african

Well, we pushed out the annoying corner occupants once and united our land. If spain took over that entire lump. I'm sure their economy would be more consistent.

Fun fact: Most spaghetti westerns like this one were filmed in Spain.

Also our national identity is way stronger than yours. We are an united country, while in Spain Catalunha wants independence, Galicia wants to join Portugal … etc.

Apart from the deserts Spain is the second most mountainous country in Europe it shouldn't surprise you how little is inhabitable. Also lots of farmland

t.Highlander

Galicia is where the rigth party comes which is who rules here, also was the Franco's land of birth

Finlan :DD

How did spain fuck up so bad?

Look at all this empty land, there is plenty of land for refugees. #NoBorders

>Place refugees in the far inner borth
>most of them gets depressed and commits suicide
Make Earth great again

Discuss.

hue hue hue

the amazon looks nice. do you live in a concentrated area?

Green = Muslims

Hahahaha holy shit and people say NZ is underpopulated... we only been here a few hundred years nigger you've had 20,000 to colonized that shit

Here's Mongolia

only human population was counted

>20% of meer

jezus christus help ons

because it only looks at EU population

Spain is so cool

What is the Spanish countryside like?

wildly varies from north to south and interior to coastal

Based as fuck suburban sprawl needs to go back to hell where it came from

it's weird how blotchy even the terrain is, like speckles of green and dry rocky desert, even in the south where I would've expected it to be more deserty it isn't. Looks like a nice place to do a road trip and even live in a peaceful village somewhere ;-;

morel like no one wants to live on land that is desert and flat and thu gather around places where it is livable

You can see the pre WW2 border in Poland very well. also pre WW1 border is a little bit seen

Really makes you think

Just like North Portugal, to be fair.

I don't think they want to join anymore. I think they did for a while, but not anymore. Independence would probably make them happier than to join our particular situation.

Same thing has half the US: not inhabitable zones. Portugal has a huge range in the eastern border which means we get all the rain, and Spain is a huge Mesa and people can only inhabit closer to the rivers. Everywhere else is either mountain, plateau or grain, much like southern, non coastal Portugal.

>Most inhabited areas in Spain are ones that had been subject to numerous raids by Berber pirates and slavers during the past 500 years

I didn't know you guys wanted us back that much

I'd say our whole mentality is different from yours. We're a bit more conservative in a lot of ways, but more liberal in others.

We are generally more melancholic and stern and autistic than you.

Being the "small" kid in the playground all these years has also made us a lot more protective of our stuff than your 4 or 5 different regions. We have 0 separatist movements and have never had part of our people oppress any other part, which is a unique case in all of Europe.

Also, Portugal being the older country is a bit tricky, because Castille and Leon existed before Portugal, but Spain as Spain is pretty recent.

Yes he does. Otherwise he wouldn't have internet.

I see that fucking kike