Could I like this if I can't stand TJ Miller?

Could I like this if I can't stand TJ Miller?

He's literally barely in the latter seasons.

Its classic Mike judge.

Think Idiocracy meets office space.

Smart characters doing dumb things.

I kinda wanna watch bevis and butthead but I can't get into it.

Iv just warmed up to koth after what felt like 2 decades.

Don't let tj faggot ruin it he's actually good In this and the sjw bullshit is played for laughs not hitting u over the head with anything.

Sadly this show is kinda starts repeating itself but it's extremely funny and we'll written so Richards screwups that get saved at the last minute are expected but the resolves and tweests are good.

Wicked sharp satire and goat soundtrack.

The rest of the cast carry tj Miller hard as well Jared is the best

This post is the epitome of reddit spacing.

it's cuck media

His character is supposed to be an insufferable ass, so probably.

yes

it is getting pretty predictable though

It's funny for the first 2 seasons. Then you start to realize how every single episode follows the exact same format. They solve the problem they're having with their software. Everything's good. New problem arrives. Rinse and repeat every episode for 4 seasons.

The only people that remotely save the show are Russ, Gavin, Dinesh & Gilfoyle, and Jared.

Good, cause the soundtrack and Mike Judge really made me wanna give it a shot but the bill makes it seem like TJs the lead, I'll give it a watch anyways, thanks lads

>watching a sitcom for the plot

Yeah, he's fine in it. Past season 1, he barely matters. In the fourth season, he's basically making extended cameos.

That said, his character is pretty entertaining and I don't like TJ Miller either.

>the only people who save the show are 5 of the main characters

>His character is supposed to be an insufferable ass
So he basically plays himself?

It's 2am and I'm on a fucking phone plus no sleep
Deal
With
It

Fu k u
I find the jokes worth coming back but yeah it does get very sitcom esq
This.

It's like tbbt just treat it like u would a sitcom as terrible is that show is ofc
Bazinga

Russ and Gavin aren't main characters.

He actually left the show this year because he hated the fact that his castmates did nothing to stop Trump from being elected.

Come Season 5 next year, you won't be seeing him at all.

>phone posting in bed

Read a book you fucking mong.

show needs more monica

yeah, that what Clinton needed, MORE celebrity endorsements
God I fucking hate him

Im glad tj faggot left the show he didnt even have a purpose on the show he basically just seth "dude weed" rogan

He wasn't a particularly huge fan of Hilary either, he just really fucking hated Trump.

He also said that his exit from the show would free him up to help better fight the Trump administration, even going on to say that the Emoji Movie would help the youth adopt more progressive values.

>Reading non liquid text
If I wanted to read dried ink I'd fuck a squid and jizz on paper and call it art.

Besides bedposting is based

no it doesnt and kill urself feminist shill

Are you an aussie or some form of chink

Not unless she shows tiddies

Now you're shit posting with portals.

Aussie it's 3am here it's fun trolling Yanks and eurosudanese rapefugees

S1 >= S4 > S2 >> S3

The ending of s4 is really weird though. Kinda reminded me of the Deatnote ending when Light broke after he fucked up and his plan fell flat.

>Emoji Movie would help the youth adopt more progressive values.

To be fair, I imagine a lot of kids who had to sit through the Emoji Movie will develop an intense dislike for capitalism.

She's seriously so fucking hot, I hate that they barely use her.

This, I have no idea why I find her so attractive. Her face/body is not my type at all

>it's a Richard is an asshole and generally really unlikable episode
>it's a Jared, Gavin and Gillfoyle are based and save the show episode

Once u recognize Mike judge tropes u stop caring about the show trying to make u hate Richard

jared is /ourguy/, easily the best character

Problem I had with this show is that it sets up our characters as hapless, naive and bad businessmen who have the computer talent but are fighting against and getting screwed by "The Valley". Problem is going into season 4 the show had completely expended my tolerance for watching characters (especially Richard) make bad decisions, jeopardise themselves and expect me to feel sorry for them when other people in the Valley screw them because they have had years of experience in this at some point they arent naive just incompetent.

Your own mileage may vary i still enjoyed the first two seasons.

As for T J Miller he's fine in this, probably helped by the fact that his character is supposed to be an ass with an ego so most jokes are at his expense.

This guy fucks

>Do something
>Someone made a mistake/someone tries to screw them over/Richard does something fucking stupid
>OH NO ITS OVER FOR US
>Fixes its self within the first half of the next episode
>Repeat
>Do this for 4 seasons

Richard, I...

>the scene where he declined a threesome to help Richard despite being treated like shit by him the entire time

I want a friend like Jared.

He's plays the best character in this for seasons 1-3.

>GODAMNIT JIN YANG