YFW prominent figures of the “””””””alt-right”””””” are a bunch of crypto jews...

>YFW prominent figures of the “””””””alt-right”””””” are a bunch of crypto jews, a crypto-jew who happens to be female, a fag, a disabled woman who shits in a bag, and a tranny.
>YFW you realize it’s basically a Democratic party, pride parade wet dream
>”FUCKING WHITE MALES IN THEIR SUPREMACIST ECHO CHAMBER WHY CANT THEY GET ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY AND ACCEPT THAT DIVERSITY ALWAYS LEADS BACK TO THE SAME TIRED OLD MARXIST BAG OF TRICKS PRAISE OBAMA”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1XOPgWB-4&index=1&list=PLJTYNBwwphU4VX3tVeFq1yvg6fTRERY4D
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no problem with dating a redpilled jew, you are just a nu male cuck.

How dare you name the jew you bunch of anti-semites!

It's like a band of miscreant and misfit subhumans

These people aren't the alt-right, they're attention-seeking posers. Every single movement, music genre, hobby, and subculture has them.

So they are a ragtag group of misfits fighting against insurmountable odds for the good of the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM

No, they're everything you cucks claim to hate. They're controlled opposition.

>shits in a bag
u wot m8

who is shitting in a bag?

Democucks are just racists towards whites so they'll make any old gargabe. Just ignonre them.

Yeah, exactly. But it is hardly a bunch of Derek Vinyard looking neo-nazis hitting the heavy bag and cleaning their 100 guns in preparation for the race war.

My mom called me last night and was legitimately scared that armed skinheads were going to show up at the polls in November to beat up people not wearing MAGA hats. Retards like my mom are exactly the people the MSM and Hillary Clinton are fear mongering towards with the intent of discouraging critical thought and providing an easy scapegoat to blame for uncomfortable feelings (e.g., the alt-right).

Unlike Trump, they have to invent boogeymen to inspire fear in their voters while maintaining the narrative that Muslims are great, Mexicans are great, the economy is great, Europe is doing fine, the nuclear family is doing fine, etc.

/pol has no leader.

We are thougth
We are opinion
We are intelect
We are chaos
We are life
We are freedom
We are dont give a fuck

We dont need no leader.

You want to discuss somthing openly and honestly you come to pol.
You need a hug box controlled opinions and manipulation go to redit tmblr andy any other shit forum.

Infested with attention whores posers and subhuman dirt.
Chaind by retard rules, feels and shit.

Read up what the cabreo effect is.
Tell me anoymety is bad.
Tell me the opinion of a man free and without fear is less worth then ones in chains and bound by feel rules.

Now fuck off subhuman.
Die gedanken sind frei!

I want nothing but the best black dick for these two!

Margaret MacLennan, m8. And, before you ask, the fact that she shits in a bag doesn't mean her pooper is clean as a whistle and open for business. She apparently gets nasty, /gorethread/-tier infections down there and posts about it on Shitter.

Still, amazing fucking rack and pretty good sense of humor.

groce

JEWS ROCK!

Like it or not Sup Forums has made an impact on the world, there are people who repeat our memes and talking points who have never even visited or heard of this board. This board is typically very intellectual high thinking people, the general public is not. They are the ones who have anointed these people as spokesmen I don't know why exactly but I think people get a kick out of people who leftists shill to rejecting the cultural marxism. Nothing is sacred or pure so. Get used to it I suppose.

Good luck with that. I see you take Trumps strategy regarding the Jews--let them infest your bloodline and, in return, hope they give you a cut of the shekels. You're a good shabbos goy.

Furthermore wtf do you want exactly? What exactly would make you happy? Do you want some American History X motherfuckers, intellectuals, Sam Hyde? What exactly?

Well, duh. Sup Forums and the '''''alt-right'''' have always been more diverse - and dare I say accepting - than their opponents.

The people who hate us are almost unequivocally race-baiting whites and jews with the odd pet black or latino they bring out to play as their spokesperson.

what kind of ghey reverse psychology is that?
>the alt right are fags. you dont want to be a fag do you come join fags on the democrats side
so the far left are homophobes and racist now?you guys must really be in trouble if your pandering to us i mean you would be throwing away your existing far left the second we show up at the party

>This board is typically very intellectual high thinking people

Yeah, it's a great board.

>>Sup Forums86769385
>>Sup Forums86776211
>>Sup Forums86768047
>>Sup Forums86770279
>>Sup Forums86775580
>>Sup Forums86770285

Who's the brunette with Lauren?

A literal tranny

I wonder if Theryn likes to top.

You realize the average humans most in depth political thought is "Man Trudeau is kinda fucked but I guess he's gonna make weed legal and stuff haha."
>pic related

The alt-right media's viewer base is probably 99% composed of Sup Forumstards and people on r/the_donald bathing in our residual memes. Normies don't fucking watch Sargon, Molymeme, Lauren Southern, Ghost, Sam Hyde, Black Pigeon, etc. Maybe some SJWs were aware of Milo because of the Twitter ban, but, before Thursday, most people didn't even know such content existed in large amounts.

I agree. I don't need or want to be spoonfed narratives from talking heads, be they on the left or right. At the same time, I get the feeling that a lot of youngfags here are really into following right-leaning social media personalities and their unironic attentionwhoring.

Sup Forums itself is a multicultural board with lots of different flags, religions and ethnicities

it's hilarious that leftists call a website that allows Turks and Swedes to post "white supremacist"
sure thing leaf

You're right. I wouldn't hang around here if there wasn't something stimulating every once in a while you don't find in the mainstream.

refer to

>yfw you know that none of these people are the alt-right
>yfw alt-right existed before they even knew it existed
>yfw these people attacked alt-right and its talking points

Is this how they do it? Is this how they subvert and castrate movements?

Lauren Southern is a qt tho.

Uaaa Theryn Meyer

this tbqh

You miss the point. The reality of the alt-right is entirely at odds with the narrative the Clinton campaign and the MSM is trying to advance. They are doing the worlds most complicated acrobatics routine to make an honestly diverse group of disaffected misfits look like a hardened brotherhood of stone-cold killers preparing for the race war.

It's really fucking funny actually. Somebody needs to dig up that picture of the Sup Forums meet up with the different types of posters labeled, rename it "Alt-Right", and get it circulating on Twitter. It's really pretty accurate.

Almost like the Americans when they realized they'd gotten BTFOed in Vietnam by a bunch of emaciated midgets wearing pajamas and eating rats.

But you didn't say what you wanted.

There's something very subtle about her face that keeps her from being hot

3edgy5me

I miss old Sup Forums

But it's election season y'know

Everyone has underestimated The Madam President.
-No BLM protests at her rallies, because she owns them.
-Infiltrate and confuse the Right by dividing it from within.
-Create and push a new movement "Alt-Right". Associate that movement with fringe groups, and the candidate of the party.
-Make it seem like whenever you talk about the new movement, you talk about the candidate and his supporters.

Etc...

This is very very important to (((them))). You lot think this is just memes. Maybe your Kek will save you.

It's the coalburning.

Still qt

Don't even bother coming to Sup Forums dude you're too smart to be here.

Prominent Features

Wide face
Big forehead
Good interocular distance
Good nose for face
Nose too short
Wide mouth
Big chin
Good face symmetry

Score: 73/100

What? Are you a real oldfag who was wanking off to Rand Paul and having endless circle jerks about whose going to pay for the roads?

I was there too. It was a boring autistic mess. The AnCap meme a few weeks ago actually made me smile a bit because it forced me to realize how much better a sense of perspective this board has regarding the stakes of politics and the ideologies we align with compared to even a few years ago.

Libertarianism is a fun LARP, but it's love of open borders and free trade does nothing to guarantee that my children won't grow up in some dystopian favela shithole future.

>Ugh why does Sup Forums like Milo, he's a faggot coalburning kike
>Ugh why does Sup Forums like Southern, she's a Jew lolbertarian
>Ugh why does Sup Forums like McInnes, he made out with Milo to piss off muzzies

BECAUSE, FUCKWIT, they're on our side. They're fighting the good cause that's breaking into Political Correctness and Islam like a wrench. For fuck's sake, every day with these threads, every goddamn day. I bet there's not a single one of you in this thread or any ONE of these threads that comes close to the ideal "Aryan ubermensch" warriors you all advocate for.

You're a bunch of faggots. Stop dividing our shit up, we're not Trotskyists. How many of you are fucking calling out Trump for using bullshit terms like "LGBTQ" and "communities of colour". Fucking zero, because it doesn't matter right now.

Please have sex.

Her jawline

this

wot a qt

jewishness

literally who ?

Are you slow, leaf? I guess, in an ideal world, I would like a media apparatus 95% of which is not controlled by six jews who collude with establishment, corrupt candidates to use their monopoly on the dissemination of media to perpetuate stilted, fear mongering leugenpresse garbage amongst a fearful public.

>not wanting to fuck her stoma or whatever it is called in engrish
Why are people like on Sup Forums?

What is a crypto Jew ?

Are you into boys senpai? because that's obviously a man dressed as a girl desu.

a jew in disguise

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1XOPgWB-4&index=1&list=PLJTYNBwwphU4VX3tVeFq1yvg6fTRERY4D

>Stop dividing our shit up, we're not Trotskyists.

This guy gets it. The people who are part of this "alt-right movement" and have brains in their heads understand that we can't be endlessly divisive. Trying to limit the nationalist resurgence to "LE TRUE ARYAN MASTUR RAACE xdddd kill da joos!" is what will kill us in the end, because doing so alienates a lot of people that otherwise could support the most basic ideals behind the rejection of the Cuckservative-Leftist paradigm.

The left has adhered to the basic idea of not punching to the left. It's an essential part of their success, and part of why cuckservatives always lose, and indeed why we've endlessly moved to "the right side of history". The right has always been cutting off it's nose to spite its face, and it's time we stopped doing that.

It doesn't matter if some Uncle Tom brown wants to cross over to our side and larp about Hitler - if he's accepting the basic precepts of the alt-right, he accepts that Western Civilization is better than diversity and that if he reproduces he's probably going to end up having some thug nog as a son, so let him in and just convince him not to. If a couple of faggots want to write propaganda pieces for the alt-right, let them.

At the core the alt-right isn't a codified ideology. It's an umbrella movement that rejects the current globalist order. Once we go after we succeed is up for debate. But we're never going to win unless we're pragmatic enough to work together - even if normally the Aryan Nation would lynch a gay faggot jew.

>You will never nut inside Lauren and breed 10 stronk aryan children with her

FFFUUUUUUCCCCC WHYY IS LIFE SO UNFAIr SDGHJB

unironically diverse

Women are disgusting, aren't they? This is what politics means to women: male attention.

Milo is the only one I dislike. He's a genuine scumbag and liar

The alt-right is just another fleeting internet movement which worships e-celebs like Milo and Ramzpaul. Actually no it's not even a movement, that would imply there is some sort of organisation or structure to it which there is not. It is basically a loose collective of NEETs in their bedrooms posting political memes on the internet. For what it's worth, it's hilarious seeing the media freak out about it.

I'm supposed to just assume that from you hurr durring about Lauren Southern and Theryn Meyer?

I didn't say I wasn't game for that, 90-degrees rotated Peru. All the same, it's probably a hard plastic gasket. Might as well go to the hardware and fuck some plumbing parts.

Hillary literally just handed national msm coverage to all fringe right wing groups on a silver platter and you're over here trying to distance yourself from the "alt-right" because there's a gay dude in it.
Fuck Milo, he's not important. What's important is that all right wingers outside of the political establishment unite (however begrudgingly so) under this catchall term. Once we gain further legitimacy and power we can bicker about the details.
Until then, all Natsocs, traditionalists, libertarians, masculinity movement guys, nationalists, etc. etc. need to learn to get along.

That they have they have objective provable truth on their side may give them some traction long-term, though

>a tribe famous for their parasitism and infiltration tactics
>said tribe infiltrated a movement and changed their core values
>No way!

Enjoy your faggots, trannies, bankers, pedophiles, stockbrokers, neocons, anti-gun, pro-police state and everything that plagued the "left" defending the establishment while pretending to be a new movement. But don't worry, at least, they aren't SJWs or muslims.

> umbrella movement
The self-identified "alt-right" leaders that promote each other to the top are all of the same inbred little clique, heavily jewish, and it's a safe space away from straight white males.

Well, Hillary strategy of licking Huma's muslim arse is no better. In fact, is much worse.

we aren't shallow race baiting pickups like the left.

>10 anti alt-right threads on the frontpage

are the shills here? did ((((they)))) take over?
will they leave after the election?

Yeah, but at least this one is pretty transparent about it. I've found this to be a pretty consistent trait about red pilled/traditional women. I mean, if you are young and hot, what are you gonna do? Wear a fucking burka?

Sexual attraction is a matter of biology. The red pilled stance on sex appeal is that it is A) powerful and B) consistently effectivel, so you might as well use it to advance worthy ideologies and personal goals beyond fucking tyrone and getting awkward losers to pick up your bar tab.

Women understanding their sexual market value and leveraging that to maximize their choice of marriage partners within a monogamous society stripped of no-fault divorce is how things should be. Expecting some 9/10 bombshell to settle for Quasimodo for "reasons" is just sour grapes.

Trump: "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia."
Trump: "We will fight a war with Iran for Saudi Arabia, if the Saudis pay us."

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

Then you don't understand the idea behind MIlo's character. The most common criticisms the left makes against the right are labels. You're racist/sexist/Islamophobic/Homophobic/Ableist/EVIL WHITE MEN. Yes, it would be nice to be able to just say "You know what? Fuck it and fuck you. I don't care. Call me what you want." And this does work on a limited scale, because there are enough people around that have woken up to the reality that this is all just political tactics on the part of the left.

But most of the rest of society is still cucked. It still accepts the basic premises of the left. There an idea deeply ingrained in national consciousnesses across the West because of decades of leftist education that "marginalized voices matter" and that if you're not openly and proudly "inclusive" than you're an evil Nazi racist that can safely be ignored - and your cuck worldview can go on unquestioned.

Milo acts the way he does because it's about using the Left's own narratives against them. Their arguments crumble when the one doing it is a "marginalized minority". They can't shame people by shouting racist, and their ideologically bankrupt ideas are suddenly forced to stand on their own. People are more willing to listen if the voice complaining about Islam is a former Muslim rather than a WASP, because they've been conditioned to do so.

So Milo creates a character. It's a caricature of himself. He can't be incidentally gay in order to defeat the leftist narrative. He has to go full fantasy version of himself. Milo Yiannopoulos™ has to be a flaming faggot jew. He has to be all manicures and slobbing on black cock. Milo the gay journalist wouldn't work if he was just some regular ordinary guy in a business suit who just happened to be gay on his quiet weekends.

Her man voice tho.

Do you think that young woman is a "9/10 bombshell"?

There are no leaders in the alt-right you mong. I don't even think there are jews that actually say "I'm a figurehead for the alt-right." I don't even think Milo has come out and claimed to be that.

Oh he's claimed to be some sort of loved faggot idol. But narcissism isn't the same as an explicit political statement.

These anons get it

You virgins dont know shit.

Ill help you out:

>the feature keeping her from being hot:

SMALL EYES

"Big" eyes are one of the most important features in attractive women.

YOU KEEP SAYING LAUREN SOUTHERN IS JEWISH WHY???

What are you talking about?
I mean the actualy alt-right.
Spencer, TRS, amren, redice.

>blatantly lying to this degree
You aren't here in good faith. You are one of these people or some sort of fanboi. Kill yourself before you end your blacked.com subscription so your momma can keep paying for it until they call her up.

>a disabled woman who shits in a bag,

seriously? Grow up

Which one, bud? Margaret is cute, but she is a womanlet. I'm barely over six feet myself and I could never do that to my sons.

Otherwise, yeah, I think she has a cute face and a good sense of humor. Shitting out a hole carved in her side is a bit of a buzzkill, though. She is a solid 7 for me, even with the added plumbing.

Any proof?

Are you a MacLennan orbiter or did you follow the link from CNN? Either way, fuck off we're full cunt.

Why are they all non American?

Oh wait like Milo they could give 2 fucks about what goes on in the US

They in in Canada ffs

What about her obvious personality defects that lead her to seek out anonymous attention on the internet? It's not like she has some deeply-held political convictions and whores herself out as a means to promote theml she adopted the political stance as a means to get attention. Anyway, I think she has a piggie face, myself.

See, this is the thing. Can we get a unified list of these people going? Of those, I've only heard of one and have mostly stuck with Moly, Ghost, and the occasional think Jared Taylor puts out. Maybe a bit of Sargon before he went king cuck.

Alt Right media seems a lot like indie bands: they tend to spring up like weeds, most aren't any good, and it takes forever to separate the good from the bad.

No father in her life

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this, I'd still fuck her but there is something about her face that keeps her from being as attractive as she should be.

>making fun of someone with a disability

I'd expect you to be more mature but then again looking at the current state of this board, you have to be a certain level of immaturity to "get it".
So never mind.

Literally the only person worth watching on jewtube is Alan Watt
These E-celebs are garbage, I used to listen to a few of them fairly regularly but after a point you realise they're just regurgitating the same things, and I hate women or don't respect them but going to any of these cunts for political discussion is a bad idea

simply epic. well said.

I don't hate women*

looks fine either way
not bad